MIG, EX & PACO

2»

Comments

• nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
    I need some refreshments after that speech...
    Only with our eyes closed can we truly see
    MIG....this guy said that it would be around $90 to ship to Canada...I asked him how much it would be to ship it to you. You're in Montana aren't you? I think this cab is a pretty good deal. I may want to swap out the g12h speaker with a greenback though. What do you guys think?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3780109272&fromMakeTrack=true
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    depends on how high it goes. right now it's f-ing stellar.

the H30 is a nice speaker but yeah you'll probably swap it for a GB.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    *crosses fingers*
  • nailz100 wrote:
    MIG....this guy said that it would be around $90 to ship to Canada...I asked him how much it would be to ship it to you. You're in Montana aren't you? I think this cab is a pretty good deal. I may want to swap out the g12h speaker with a greenback though. What do you guys think?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3780109272&fromMakeTrack=true

I'm in Missoula, MT. Zip code is 59812.

I'm not sure if it will save much money shipping it to me... but I also don't think it'll be $90 to ship that across the border. I did a little detective work, and got an estimate of $60 from UPS.

You're in Edmonton, right?

Let me know if you want my help with this... if it'll be any easier for you, I'll pitch in.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
    Yeah, I'm in Edmonton. I'll let you know what I decide....it might be easier to ship it directly to me. I guess we'll see next week when the auction ends.
  • nailz100 wrote:
    Yeah, I'm in Edmonton. I'll let you know what I decide....it might be easier to ship it directly to me. I guess we'll see next week when the auction ends.

The problem is getting it from me to you. If it was shipped to me and then I shipped it to you, it would probably be the same as if he shipped it straight to you. He's got a flat rate of $50 to ship in the states (which is fucking ridiculous, shouldn't cost more than $25-30 to ship from him to me).

If we both drove to the border, we'd be looking at a lot more for gas money than it's worth.
    Yeah....I asked him to double check the shipping price and hopefully he will. If the cost of the cab doesn't go up too much I'll bid on it.
  • And in a moment of sheer brilliance, MIG pulls a miracle out of his ass:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38075&item=3779259813&rd=1

He'll even sell to Canada.

Well, it went for $331.

Damn.
    Yeah, but it was open backed though....I didn't really want open back.