E-BAY #3779033499

F*ckers won't ship to Canada *crying*
Only with our eyes closed can we truly see
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    ship it to MIG in montana, have MIG foward it to you

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3779033499
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
    I wanted just to get a shiva head and a separate 2 X 12 cab. This is an older combo with 2 (10's) in it I think....weird, but the price is definately right though
    nailz100 wrote:
    I wanted just to get a shiva head and a separate 2 X 12 cab. This is an older combo with 2 (10's) in it I think....weird, but the price is definately right though

so just wait on it. I am the king of waiting.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    I know, its just that the price is so cheap on that combo.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    talk to mig. he might help you out.
    Hello MIG?
  • Well, he must've sold it already... "The seller ended this listing early because the item is no longer available for sale."

Sorry I didn't get on here earlier...

Yeah, I'm not too far away, so if something like that comes up, I'd be more than happy to play middle-man.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
    No I didn't check them out....I was only in the market for what I was looking for. I'll definately keep you in mind as the middle man for when I get an amp...or course I'd actually want to "Talk" to you first about it if the situation arose. Thanks for the offer.
    nailz100 wrote:
    No I didn't check them out....I was only in the market for what I was looking for. I'll definately keep you in mind as the middle man for when I get an amp...or course I'd actually want to "Talk" to you first about it if the situation arose. Thanks for the offer.

other things mig would not be opposed to being the middle man for.....

Blow.

Acupulco Gold.

Nuclear Technology

Russian Wives.
    Can't help you with the first three....I'll see what I can do about the Russian wives
  • Pacomc79 wrote:
    Nuclear Technology

Ha!

It's "nucular."

I didn't mean buy any of his other items... but just check them out... pretty nice stuff there.
    Oh yeah, for sure......mega $$$

The guy at http://www.tone-tools.com (The guys at avatar referred me to) is willing to build me a vertical 2 X 12 cab...customized with a vintage 30 in the top and a greenback on the bottom.

The 2x12 would be .......................$329.00
    The speakers would be .................$180.00 for both
    Shipping to your location (estimate) $100.00

Estimated total............................$609.00
    (casters are around $43 if I want them)

Pretty pricy cab, but it might be worth it..
  • nailz100 wrote:
    Oh yeah, for sure......mega $$$

The guy at http://www.tone-tools.com (The guys at avatar referred me to) is willing to build me a vertical 2 X 12 cab...customized with a vintage 30 in the top and a greenback on the bottom.

The 2x12 would be .......................$329.00
    The speakers would be .................$180.00 for both
    Shipping to your location (estimate) $100.00

Estimated total............................$609.00
    (casters are around $43 if I want them)

Pretty pricy cab, but it might be worth it..

Are those Canadian dollars, or US dollars?
    US man....
  • nailz100 wrote:
    US man....

That might be a little excessive...

I'd wait and watch eBay. You should be able to find a much better deal. Even if you get an empty cab and load it yourself, or something...
    Yeah, we'll see...I'm certainly in no rush. I haven't seen alot of Shiva heads on E-bay lately either.
  • nailz100 wrote:
    Yeah, we'll see...I'm certainly in no rush. I haven't seen alot of Shiva heads on E-bay lately either.

That's because the folks who get them don't sell them.
  • Shits and grins, and I'm halfway serious:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=47094&item=3778409456&rd=1

Cheap enough that you could load your own speakers and have lotsa money to spare. Would cost a fair amount to ship, though.

You could ship it to me and I could pass it up to you, if that would help...
  • And in a moment of sheer brilliance, MIG pulls a miracle out of his ass:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38075&item=3779259813&rd=1

He'll even sell to Canada.
  • Not a Canadian-friendly auction, but the included road case is nice...

This is still the cab for me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1288&item=3779197851&rd=1
  • ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
    Yeah, I saw all of these. I was looking at the 2 X 12 with the vintage 30 and the greenback in it already....looks pretty good. It is an open back though, which sucks....and I have no Idea who the cab is actually made by. I still like the idea of a vertical slanted cab though.
  • nailz100 wrote:
    Yeah, I saw all of these. I was looking at the 2 X 12 with the vintage 30 and the greenback in it already....looks pretty good. It is an open back though, which sucks....and I have no Idea who the cab is actually made by. I still like the idea of a vertical slanted cab though.

You can just turn that cab up on end, and voila! It's vertical! A friend of mine has a 2x12" cab that he uses vertically... we removed the feet from the bottom and put them on the side. Works really well.

That cab reminds me of the cabs Johnson Amps makes. It looks like it's fairly well constructed. I'd be interested if it was ply or pressboard, and what thickness the wood is.

As far as the open-back design... you could just cut a new back panel for it and cover it with tolex. It would actually be really easy, if you knew what you were doing. But if you could get the cab for around $300-350, and ship it ($100-130) and get a new back made ($30-60), you'd be set.
    The f*cker won't ship to Canada though...
  • nailz100 wrote:
    The f*cker won't ship to Canada though...

I quote him from the eBay page:

* SHIPPING TO THE CONTINENTAL US & CANADA ONLY!!!!!! Don't even ask otherwise!!!!!!
    * NO OVERSEAS BIDDERS WHATSOEVER!!!!
    * If you live OUTSIDE the Continental USA or Canada (sorry Hawaii & Alaska) DON'T WASTE MY TIME!!!!!!
    * Shipping and packing/handling will be $40.00 to the Continental USA Canada WILL be more!!!!!!!!
    I know, I know......but he won't ship it. I asked him.
  • nailz100 wrote:
    I know, I know......but he won't ship it. I asked him.

Ship it to me, I'll meet you at the border.
    I still think I can get a better deal....But I'll let you know when I go to buy
    Ship it to me, I'll meet you at the border.

Well I've got the pistol so I'll keep the Pesos. Yeah, that seems fair.