OD/ boost pedal

2»

Comments

• nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
    It'll be a PRS tremonti into a Peters 50watt dual channel through a Mojave 4x12 cabinet with 2 alnico blue's and 2 G12H30's, realistically that pedal will be the only OD pedal in my chain
    Only with our eyes closed can we truly see
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    nailz100 wrote:
    It'll be a PRS tremonti into a Peters 50watt dual channel through a Mojave 4x12 cabinet with 2 alnico blue's and 2 G12H30's, realistically that pedal will be the only OD pedal in my chain

DRD all day!
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    sorry, us strat players can be sanctimonious, because sometimes we just ignore the fact that anyone out there would play anything else but a strat :D

I mean....why?
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    Have you tried the Lovepedal though J?
    I love strats, own a killer one and own many Lovepedals. I just sold my China COT and Eternity. I have a twin to Paul Mc Black Beauty Balance and a one of a kind Octave. Sean makes his pedals for Strats, I never get the tones out of them with humbuckers. Maybe it is my rig?

Trust me on the DRD!
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    J....clean ur inbox
    nailz100 wrote:
    J....clean ur inbox
    done!
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

J, check ur inbox. lol
  • Pacomc79 wrote:
    sorry, us strat players can be sanctimonious, because sometimes we just ignore the fact that anyone out there would play anything else but a strat :D

I mean....why?

i lose too much sleep due to nightmares about not playing a strat. NIGHTMARES!

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
    Doesn't really suit the style I play....thats the only reason I don't own one
  • nailz100 wrote:
    Doesn't really suit the style I play....thats the only reason I don't own one

strats im geussing? when it comes down to it though, and even i dont argue this....strats or les pauls. I dont play les pauls, but i can at least understand why one individual would want one.

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
    ya, I don't own a strat but I hope to someday. I have a PRS and a Les Paul
  • JofZ wrote:
    I would just buy a BJF DRD and RRB and end it :)
    If you want to try some of these pedals, sign up on the demo box at the hub. I am sending it out Monday. There are 12 pedals on it, including 4 BJF's.
    !

JofZ, i would love to be added to that list. I posted today (monday) at the Hub. Thought i would post here too. if possible, let me know any info needed.
    JofZ, i would love to be added to that list. I posted today (monday) at the Hub. Thought i would post here too. if possible, let me know any info needed.
    Send pinkstrat a PM!
    Or email him Leo(REMOVETHIS)muser@aol.com
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?