Here is the plan

2»

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Telesonic wrote:
    yep, $100 shipped if you're still interested. i sent one off to 62strat today actually.

it's your take on the sonic distortion right?

wanna trade for a keeley rat? :D.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
    Telesonic wrote:
    awwww...you're making me blush, dave. :)

Hey, I'm trying to scam a couple days with a UniPhase outta ya... gotta butter ya up somehow.

Your OD is exactly what I wanted: A good overdrive that does what no Tubescreamer can do. I still love my TS's, and I still swear by Keeley's work on them, but I like the fact that your box gives me that alternative. It makes my Sovtek lean more towards Marshall-ville (whereas the TS pushes it into Bassman-town).
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • yah, give mig the phaser, and mig, make some sound samples for me :)
    I miss you already, I miss you always
    I miss you already, I miss you all day
  • mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
    yah, give mig the phaser, and mig, make some sound samples for me :)

Workin' on it, my friend...
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Telesonic wrote:
    yep, $100 shipped if you're still interested. i sent one off to 62strat today actually.
    and thanks to that i get his SD-9 :)

Eric, i absolutely LOVE the overdrive. Sounds amazing through my Delta Blues....i just can't wait until i move out of the apartment and can CRANK that beast up!

how are the new phasers comin along? Ever consider making a delay?
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    and thanks to that i get his SD-9 :)

Eric, i absolutely LOVE the overdrive. Sounds amazing through my Delta Blues....i just can't wait until i move out of the apartment and can CRANK that beast up!

how are the new phasers comin along? Ever consider making a delay?

Hey man check out http://www.webervst.com and the MASS attenuator. That's what I use for playing at home. It works fine, I think I paid 50 bucks total and Ted got it right out, essentially all it is is an linear speaker motor with a pot and an on off. It's really simple

it will sound perfect with both of the shannons.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.