Options

Just got an email from Artillery!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    strummers wrote:
    Let me get a Dusseldorf!!

I know chances are slim, but I was at the gig but had to money to buy anything!

Wish me luck people! Good luck to everyone else who isn't after a Dusseldorf ;) !!

Typical.... I bought one on ebay and now I may a chance to buy one from BK.

Cock to that
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    I am more selective with whom I share information with.
    I'm gonna bump this thread everyday until January in your honour....I'm not selective with whom I share POSTERS information with
  • Options
    jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,556
    I will be booting u all out - Im getting my dussuldorf come hell or high water dudes!
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Why broadcast this?

because i didnt get the email...

as usual :rolleyes:
  • Options
    i cant wait to 3,000 flippers click on Dusseldorf at the exact same time

this should be fun :)
  • Options
    $20 says BK is working on the 2008 VFC Eddie Vedder poster...

i am taking all bets...
  • Options
    - Ottawa 2005

ok folks...

will you all promise to leave this one for me?
  • Options
    jaamfaan wrote:
    Merry Christmas. Tis the season for giving. Giving information, giving grief.

By the way, I do have a DC and a Doozy-dorf. And yes, they very well may be for sale. But I probably wont tell anyone here for fear of retaliation of retardation. Oops. There I go again, thinking out loud.

those may be the only dusseldorf and dc posters in the entire state of wyoming...

you have the market cornered :D
  • Options
    Jan 5th I will be in Disneyland with my family having fun...I don't give a shit about posters sale anymore, I have all I need from that list :D

No more F5 :)

Good luck guys!!
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    my2hands wrote:
    ok folks...

will you all promise to leave this one for me?
    I'm not positive, but I think my little brother just bought one for me on ebay for xmas! (ya, best brother ever...) If this christmas miracle happens, I will not be in your way!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    Bump
    the Minions
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    yes I got this too

good luck folks

Ill be going for the dusseldorf
    (what a surprise!)
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,095
    my2hands wrote:
    those may be the only dusseldorf and dc posters in the entire state of wyoming...

you have the market cornered :D

did that all that need five posts back to back to say good luck
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,095
    Typical.... I bought one on ebay and now I may a chance to buy one from BK.

Cock to that

you can still get one from 10C for $25
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Get_Right wrote:
    yes I got this too

good luck folks

Ill be going for the dusseldorf
    (what a surprise!)
    :( ... this is exactly why this doesn't need to be any more advertised!

I never even got any warning of the first sale despite being on the mailing list!
  • Options
    I'm going for all the posters...gonna load up my cart

gonna do me some shopping...

gonna drop some large bills...heh heh

can't wait to tell all the gals at the beauty parlor about this sale
    the Minions
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,240
    why do you share this information with everyone? seems rather ... stupid to me.
    Cause he's not Smarter_Than_U. :D
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    KDH12 wrote:
    you can still get one from 10C for $25

Yeah in 2010 maybe!!

I got it for a reasonable price so I grabbed it on ebay.

*I use "reasonable" lightly*
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    :( ... this is exactly why this doesn't need to be any more advertised!

I never even got any warning of the first sale despite being on the mailing list!

I AM IN FAVOR OF SHARING THE INFO AND GIVING EVERYONE A SHOT
    EVEN IF IT MEANS I DONT GET WHAT IM AFTER

same here with respect to the first sale ( in the middle of the night?)
    but perhaps you would have had warings if others were willing to share
  • Options
    Get_Right wrote:

Yeah, I was there when the original sale went down, night 2. I happened to get every poster I could afford. It was right after MNF about midnight EST, I came here immediately to post a thread about Artillery being upand running but someone else already had done so. Then I posted it in the 07 Poster thread. And, (SINCERELY), wondered about kj, bostonlou, KDH12, bathgate, poncier, jimed and other regulars on that thread. I wasn't sure a pm would necessarily do any good. I did see patrickredeyes and a few others I recognizedmade the sale and I even knew that Masterframer managed to score on night 1.

I just believe we should think of the others that come here also. We all have the same interests.
    :)

Btw, the only posters I'm interested in this round are the Built to Spill and Showbox. So you needn't worry about me otherwise.
    the Minions
  • Options
    edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    Get_Right wrote:

what a good little seed you are....:D
  • Options
    what a good little seed you are....:D

Thank you!
    most of the time anyway!

;)
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    And, (SINCERELY), wondered about kj, bostonlou, KDH12, bathgate, poncier, jimed and other regulars on that thread. I wasn't sure a pm would necessarily do any good. I did see patrickredeyes and a few others I recognizedmade the sale and I even knew that Masterframer managed to score on night 1.

Thanks hoss!

Luckily, I was the one that broke the news on night one ... so, I got my fill, and then some!

... and no, I will not be trying for anything on Jan 5 ...

I wish everyone the best and hope good folks get the remaining posters, not the flippers.

But if you don't ... remember what EMEK has taught us ...

"They're just posters, people!" :D
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,240
    jimed14 wrote:

I read that once whilst taking a leak.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Yeah, I was there when the original sale went down, night 2. I happened to get every poster I could afford. It was right after MNF about midnight EST, I came here immediately to post a thread about Artillery being upand running but someone else already had done so. Then I posted it in the 07 Poster thread. And, (SINCERELY), wondered about kj, bostonlou, KDH12, bathgate, poncier, jimed and other regulars on that thread. I wasn't sure a pm would necessarily do any good. I did see patrickredeyes and a few others I recognizedmade the sale and I even knew that Masterframer managed to score on night 1.

I just believe we should think of the others that come here also. We all have the same interests.
    :)

Btw, the only posters I'm interested in this round are the Built to Spill and Showbox. So you needn't worry about me otherwise.

When the first sale happened and I was here and saw the thread I went and bought what I could. I then texted freinds that have let me know about sales going on in the past. Some got lucky and some didn't. I was dam lucky to catch that sale. I missed out when 10c sold DC and the others. But thats how it balances out I guess. :)
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    Thanks hoss!

Luckily, I was the one that broke the news on night one ... so, I got my fill, and then some!

... and no, I will not be trying for anything on Jan 5 ...

I wish everyone the best and hope good folks get the remaining posters, not the flippers.

But if you don't ... remember what EMEK has taught us ...

I just want that dam Showbox 2004 poster. I took too long to think about it and then it was gone. hehe :D

Yea they are just ink and paper. lol
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    I just want that dam Showbox 2004 poster. I took too long to think about it and then it was gone. hehe :D

it's funny how many of us really contemplated the showbox ... the bird got the better of me and I pulled the trigger ... just waiting to get it back from the framer now.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    it's funny how many of us really contemplated the showbox ... the bird got the better of me and I pulled the trigger ... just waiting to get it back from the framer now.

I pulled the trigger on SA 2005. :D LOL
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:
    Cause he's not Smarter_Than_U. :D

that goes without saying.
    "Goddamn Romans. Sure know how to make a ... drum room." --Matt Cameron
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    I picked one up for my son a few months ago. Now I really want one too, but dont know if I'll be lucky enough, or if I should save my $$.

"...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06