Options

Just got an email from Artillery!!!!!

SpokenJeremySpokenJeremy Posts: 604
edited December 2007 in The Porch
Check this out...

"Greetings...

I had been hoping to get the Built to Spill poster up for sale a while ago, but as most of you are already well aware, things seem to always get delayed with me...all apologies for that. There were problems with the site, which didn't get resolved until last week, and I ran out of tubes and had to re-order. I had been hoping to get the BTS poster up for sale before the holidays but these things got in the way, and I am now about to do some traveling for the holidays.

So, the Built To Spill poster will go up for sale on Saturday January 5th at 12 PM PST. The poster is 6 colors (the blue is metallic) and about 23" square and will be $45 not including shipping. Along with the BTS poster, I also have a few Pear Jam posters left over....keep in mind most of them, I only have 1 or 2 left, others I have a few more...but not a lot. Those will also be up for sale at 12 PM PST on Saturday January 5th.

Here's a list of which posters there are left overs for...

- Chicago 2007 (Regular Brown version)
- Dusseldorf 2007
- Copenhagen 2007
- Prague 2006
- Portland 2006
- Chicago 2006
- Spain 2006
- Cincinnati 2006
- Denver 2006
- New Jersey 2006
- Philadelphia 2005
- Hamilton 2005
- Ottawa 2005
- Mexico 2005
- Showbox 2004

2008 is already lining up to be a busy year, currently I am working on an art print for the modernrockart.com subscription, which I hope to turn into the first of a 3 part series...this idea is still in it's early stages, and I don't want to say too much more on the matter, but hopefully if I can get it to all work out the way I see it working out in my head, it should be really cool...that in mind, my sketch book is full of ideas for next year...so stay tuned...there's always something new around the corner...

I hope everyone has a nice, relaxing, safe long holiday.

Take care.

Bradk.
Artillery."
Intelligence is the key and she was locked out

Let's Just Pop a Few Yards of Bubble Wrap and Call It a Day!

Don't Die Wondering

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Too bad it's so close to the gift giving time o da year...

Anyway, Thanks for the email BK.
    1998-6/20, 6/21
    2003-6/1, 10/25
    2005-8/29, 9/4
    2006-7/2, 7/22, 7/23
    2008-4/15(EV solo)
    2009-9/21, 9/22, 9/28
    2011-9/3, 9/4
    2012-9/30
    2013-7/19, 11/30
  • Options
    TacoJammer wrote:
    Check this out...

"Greetings...

I had been hoping to get the Built to Spill poster up for sale a while ago, but as most of you are already well aware, things seem to always get delayed with me...all apologies for that. There were problems with the site, which didn't get resolved until last week, and I ran out of tubes and had to re-order. I had been hoping to get the BTS poster up for sale before the holidays but these things got in the way, and I am now about to do some traveling for the holidays.

So, the Built To Spill poster will go up for sale on Saturday January 5th at 12 PM PST. The poster is 6 colors (the blue is metallic) and about 23" square and will be $45 not including shipping. Along with the BTS poster, I also have a few Pear Jam posters left over....keep in mind most of them, I only have 1 or 2 left, others I have a few more...but not a lot. Those will also be up for sale at 12 PM PST on Saturday January 5th.

Here's a list of which posters there are left overs for...

- Chicago 2007 (Regular Brown version)
    - Dusseldorf 2007
    - Copenhagen 2007
    - Prague 2006
    - Portland 2006
    - Chicago 2006
    - Spain 2006
    - Cincinnati 2006
    - Denver 2006
    - New Jersey 2006
    - Philadelphia 2005
    - Hamilton 2005
    - Ottawa 2005
    - Mexico 2005
    - Showbox 2004

2008 is already lining up to be a busy year, currently I am working on an art print for the modernrockart.com subscription, which I hope to turn into the first of a 3 part series...this idea is still in it's early stages, and I don't want to say too much more on the matter, but hopefully if I can get it to all work out the way I see it working out in my head, it should be really cool...that in mind, my sketch book is full of ideas for next year...so stay tuned...there's always something new around the corner...

I hope everyone has a nice, relaxing, safe long holiday.

Take care.

Bradk.

Artillery."

Sweet :D
  • Options
    why do you share this information with everyone? seems rather ... stupid to me.
    "Goddamn Romans. Sure know how to make a ... drum room." --Matt Cameron
  • Options
    Alright, the email list DOES work!! ;)
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 9/10/23 coming soon
  • Options

Because someone else will post it anyways ass-clown.
    Intelligence is the key and she was locked out

Let's Just Pop a Few Yards of Bubble Wrap and Call It a Day!

Don't Die Wondering

• Options

Because some of us like to share. :D
  • Options
    I really wish I could convince myself that the Showbox poster is worth $200. Just can't do it.
  • Options
    Sweet sweet sweet. Got it too. Thanks for sharing.
    Paris, France 11/9 2006
    Copenhagen, Denmark 26/6 2007
    Stockholm, Sweden 7/7 2012
    Solna, Sweden 28/6 2014
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,316
    Human Tide wrote:
    I really wish I could convince myself that the Showbox poster is worth $200. Just can't do it.
    Is that what BK sold them for?
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Is that what BK sold them for?

Yep. On the plus side, I didn't have to be bummed about missing the poster sale last time :)
  • Options
    cerebuscerebus Posts: 170
    Hmm. I wonder which will will be the popular ones? Ahem.

Hopefully, this will also trigger 10C to sell their copies.
  • Options

Because one of these days you'll find a tidbit of information and you will be thankful of the person that took the time to pass it on.

It would only sound stupid to a selfish person.
    the Minions
  • Options
    TacoJammer wrote:
    Because someone else will post it anyways ass-clown.

Oh I see your logic now: be an idiot before anyone else can beat you to it. You are really bright.
    "Goddamn Romans. Sure know how to make a ... drum room." --Matt Cameron
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Because one of these days you'll find a tidbit of information and you will be thankful of the person that took the time to pass it on.

It would only sound stupid to a selfish person.
    I take it you don't plan on buying any of the posters...because otherwise he just ruined the very little chance you had to succeed in the first place.

I'm all for sharing info, but when it's something SO limited, it is stupid because you HAVE TO be selfish.

mind you if $200 is really the price he sells them, he can keep his damn posters! I can get it cheaper on ebay ffs (I don't care 1 bit it's s/n or signed, I just want my Düsseldorf :(, even a bit damaged would do)
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    I take it you don't plan on buying any of the posters...because otherwise he just ruined the very little chance you had to succeed in the first place.

I'm all for sharing info, but when it's something SO limited, it is stupid because you HAVE TO be selfish.

mind you if $200 is really the price he sells them, he can keep his damn posters! I can get it cheaper on ebay ffs (I don't care 1 bit it's s/n or signed, I just want my Düsseldorf :(, even a bit damaged would do)

It's not going to be a secret anyway. just relax.
    the Minions
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:

I think $200 was only for the Showbox and maybe a couple others. The more recent ones were $60 if I recall correctly. I'm sure somebody else knows for sure.
  • Options
    Human Tide wrote:
    I think $200 was only for the Showbox and maybe a couple others. The more recent ones were $60 if I recall correctly. I'm sure somebody else knows for sure.

Yes, most pj were 60$.. Showbox 200$ Hawaii 85$.
    Paris, France 11/9 2006
    Copenhagen, Denmark 26/6 2007
    Stockholm, Sweden 7/7 2012
    Solna, Sweden 28/6 2014
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Yes, most pj were 60$.. Showbox 200$ Hawaii 85$.
    why so much for the showbox? it's nice but not THAT nice (esp compare to the Hawaii)..is the money going to charity?
  • Options
    I know I am probably going to get shit for this since I haven't been on here in a long time (school has been kicking my ass, as well as work) but with this sale going on, is there a poster that anyone would want to trade a DC for if they weren't able to obtain it themselves. Would gladly buy and trade with someone, even add a little cash? Don't kill me for asking, its always worth a shot. Hope to hear from someone.
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,095

keeping secrets is not nice.....be nice people
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    Why broadcast this?
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • Options
    Why broadcast this?

You'd want someone to tell you.... wouldn't you?;)
    the Minions
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Why broadcast this?

there was no way this was going to be kept secret ...

makes no difference, with this being announced ahead of time, the site will crash anyway ... hee hee hee ...
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    You realize you people are calling people stupid and idiot for a fucking poster sale right? A POSTER SALE.
  • Options
    So pretty much most of them are 60$ except Showbox 200$?
    Wow.
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    So pretty much most of them are 60$ except Showbox 200$?
    Wow.

Twice I had 2004 showbox in my shopping cart but didn't buy it. LOL Oh well maybe next time. hehe :D
  • Options
    Twice I had 2004 showbox in my shopping cart but didn't buy it. LOL Oh well maybe next time. hehe :D
    I'd pay like 25 for it :D
    I like it, but 200$, thats crazy.... I don't get it...oh well...
  • Options
    I'd pay like 25 for it :D
    I like it, but 200$, thats crazy.... I don't get it...oh well...

When the sale happened I just bought what I could. :)

It is crazy. lol
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    Pegasus wrote:

You'll get the Düsseldorf... you on here enough ;) ... just wait for the 10C to drop them for $25 US....
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    You'll get the Düsseldorf... you on here enough ;) ... just wait for the 10C to drop them for $25 US....
    I sure hope so.
    She's been talking about this poster for a while :D
    And I'm sure she will get it...
    But gotta be stand by all the time when 10c drops it...