FT: Mike guitar picks from the Gigaton tour - Closed

bizbiz Posts: 59
edited October 8 in Lost Dogs
I’m looking for 2 of the M picks pictured below from the gigaton tour.

What I have to trade is the K and E picks pictured below.

Shoot me a message if interested. These are not for sale, just want to trade. Trying to complete a set for my son and I.

Also posting a separate thread for Dark Matter picks I’m looking to trade as well.
Post edited by biz on

Comments

• elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,118
    what's the other M pick you are looking for? the red moon with black clouds?  I have the one you have above as well as the one with the red moon as i can try to help you and your son complete your set of 16 etc
  • bizbiz Posts: 59
    I’m just looking to complete the name Mike. I’m not looking for any variants.
    biz said:
    I’m just looking to complete the name Mike. I’m not looking for any variants.
    ok there's no variants. there's 16 picks to the set. 4 sets of 4 that spell Mike
    pm me your address if you want me to send you the M you have pictured. (black moon black clouds)

• arqarq Posts: 8,019
    This is Mike's best looking set.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
    They are amazing!!
    arq said:
    too bad you dont have the set ;) (will be mailing it as soon as i have a bubble mailer)
    Pulled Out My Hairelwayvedder said:
    arq said:
    too bad you dont have the set ;) (will be mailing it as soon as i have a bubble mailer)

"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Thank you @elwayvedder. greatly appreciated.
    biz said:
    Thank you @elwayvedder. greatly appreciated.
    Don't fall for his good guy scheme, he just want you to get hooked on picks, that shit is like crack!
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

LOL!! He’s a pick pimp!