***OHANA NIGHT ONE 9/27/24*** unofficial set list thread

I’ll post here as signal allows. Maybe someone else can keep track of numbers??

xoxo, your relayer who can’t type for sh!t
All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.

Comments

"A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • SpunkieSpunkie Posts: 6,491
    Thanks again Mrs C! Hope you guys have a fun time at the ocean tonight It's such a laid-back vibe there!
  • We’re trying; hanging in the back tonight, waiting, watching the clock
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
    Ah the good old days of pretending to sleep... while he looks her over 🤣
    I just remember landing in California and going to Dana point and it was like being on a different planet the whole vibe was so mellow and laid back it was so awesome
  • 8:30 entry music
  • 1. LOWLIGHT
  • 1. Lowlight
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 5,633
    1. LOW LIGHT
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II, 08/29 & 08/31/24: Wrigley Field I & II, 09/03 & 09/04/24: MSG I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, Bugs/all of Vitalogy, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), The Long Road, Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways, Ghost, Bu$hleaguer, WWS, Parachutes, Army Reserve, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Fatal, Hitchhiker, Education, Black Red Yellow, Of the Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Gonna See My Friend, Amongst the Waves, Santa Cruz, Infallible, Yellow Moon, Alright, Comes Then Goes, Got to Give, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
    Think I'll listen along. Thank you, all!

Candles, chocolate chips, massage chair
  • 2. SOMETIMES
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA Posts: 4,174
    2. SOMETIMES
    Love this!
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • 3. CORDUROY
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    Corduroy 
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • It’s the call and response version.
    You guys are good at this you don't give yourself enough credit Mrs see if I was going to try to do this in New Zealand I would firstly tell my kid to type it on the phone secondly she probably wouldn't and thirdly I wouldn't know the name of the songs I call this the waiting drove me mad..  
  • … with a ripping solo
  • 4. GOT SOME
    Got Some 

#standingman #duranadam
  • (… followed by Got to Give, I hope!) 

Hopefully these are gone off the sidewalk now there in Dana point!
  • Scared of Fear
  • 5. SCARED OF FEAR
  • 6. DARK MATTER
  • 1. Lowlight
    2. Sometimes
    3. Corduroy 
    4. Got Some
    5. Scared of Fear
    6. Dark Matter 
  • pause for crowd issue

7. DAUGHTER
  • 7. Daughter 
    Some DM song…
    Daughter 

#standingman #duranadam
  • I don’t know the name of the tag “it’s a beautiful world we live in…” can’t remember it’s title.
  • 8. EVEN FLOW