***NETFLIX AND CHOWDA; FENWAY 9/17 SET LUST, *** crowd sourced

167891012»

Comments

• Show of the tour.
  • jatimbojatimbo Posts: 98
    Got Some before Stevie would have been tight
  • jatimbojatimbo Posts: 98
    Untitled thru SBWM would make a great first 4.
  • vitovito Posts: 2,029
    vito said:
    Go Animal said:

I'm Open?
    They did Untitled instead
    I'm aware not a bad scratch...especially leading into PT...just different which, is what we always got multiple x's at every show.
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 1992
    SUMMERFEST MILWAUKEE 1995
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 1998
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO1998
    THOMPSON-BOLING ARENA KNOXVILLE 1998
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 2000
    ALLSTATE ARENA ROSEMONT 2000
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 2003
    HERSHEYPARK STADIUM 2003
    TOLEDO SPORTS ARENA 2004
    AIR CANADA CENTRE TORONTO 2005
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO 2006
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO 2006
    VERIZON CENTER DC 2008
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO 2009
    NATIONWIDE ARENA COLUMBUS 2010
    PJ20 NIGHT 1 Alpine Valley Music Theatre 2011
    PJ20 NIGHT 2 Alpine Valley Music Theatre 2011
    1ST MARINER ARENA BALTIMORE 2013
    IWIRELESS CENTER MOLINE 2014
    XCEL ENERGY CENTER ST. PAUL 2014
    CHICAGO 1 Wrigley Field 2016 
    CHICAGO 2 Wrigley Field 2016
    CHICAGO 1 Wrigley Field 2018
    CHICAGO 2 Wrigley Field 2018
    BOSTON 2 Fenway Park 2018
    ENTERPRISE CENTER SAINT LOUIS 2022
    Eddie Vedder Auditorium Theatre CHICAGO 2008

• In other BIG NEWS
    My wife booked all our Disney World rides for our upcoming vacation. 
    Shame my heart can't take any of the coasters anymore. But we will still have fun.
    Nothing wrong with that.  We did Disneyland for the first time this summer. Amazing.  And tonight’s set list and energy was fanatic. Cheers.
  • Spunkie said:
    vito said:
    Spunkie said:
    Yes siree Bob. 

29. My favorite number ❤️ (had to throw that in after all - it is set lust!)
    29?
    Well, it is a school night, after all :wink:
    Nice one 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • 16chez21 said:
    In other BIG NEWS
    My wife booked all our Disney World rides for our upcoming vacation. 
    Shame my heart can't take any of the coasters anymore. But we will still have fun.
    Nothing wrong with that.  We did Disneyland for the first time this summer. Amazing.  And tonight’s set list and energy was fanatic. Cheers.
    Been doing Disneyworld for 30 years.
    Yet I have never been to Disneyland. 

Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Posts: 4,835
    edited September 18
    People are calling this the show of the Tour and not a single ultra deep cut was played.

Proof that this band doesn't have to play every last B side for fans to be happy.  I also think this emphasizes the importance of mixing in a lot of the moderate cuts (Animal, Not For You, Immortality, Save You).

Give us 25-26 songs, plenty of setlist variety, with a healthy mix of Severed Hand, Hail Hail and Love Boat Captain tier songs, and I think you will make most people very, very happy
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • KN219077KN219077 Posts: 1,081
    People are calling this the show of the Tour and not a single ultra deep cut was played.

Proof that this band doesn't have to play every last B side for fans to be happy.  I also think this emphasizes the importance of mixing in a lot of the moderate cuts (Animal, Not For You, Immortality, Save You).

Give us 25-26 songs, plenty of setlist variety, with a healthy mix of Severed Hand, Hail Hail and Love Boat Captain tier songs, and I think you will make most people very, very happy
    Yep! Song placement, set flow, energy level are really what makes these shows. 

I found it interesting that starting with Missoula, the shows started getting longer. I think 25-27 songs is probably the sweet spot. The 22 song sets are too short for fans and 29-30 probably too long for the band as they have stated.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,432
    jatimbo said:
    Untitled was a good call there
    Highlight of the show for us going into Present Tense. 

Amazing night. 
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,341
    PJNB said:
    jatimbo said:

Amazing night. 
    And NO LOW LIGHT!! 
  • PJNB said:
    jatimbo said:

Amazing night. 
    PJNB said:
    jatimbo said:

Amazing night. 
    And very rare, only the third time in 50-something performances of untitled that it didn't precede MFC
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,744
    Go Animal said:
    Go Animal said:
    29. YELLOW LEDBETTER 
    More Than a Feeling tag! (Boston cover)
    Mike was wearing a Boston (the band) shirt during encores (Aerosmith shirt on night 1).
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • So I would have loved to hear Yellow Moon at the opening of the encore, and I'm one of the small minority of people who has no love for Crazy Mary, but I thought it was a top-tier show for the guys, and crowd energy was high enough that it was not washed out by the ballpark setting. It was a great night. My apologies for the setlist glitches! On to Ohana (after we stop home to do laundry).
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • bootlegbootleg Posts: 675
    KN219077 said:

Yep! Song placement, set flow, energy level are really what makes these shows. 

I found it interesting that starting with Missoula, the shows started getting longer. I think 25-27 songs is probably the sweet spot. The 22 song sets are too short for fans and 29-30 probably too long for the band as they have stated.
    I think they definitely got better with set flow on this leg of the tour, especially with breaking up the DM song block and mixing the DM songs up in 2 night cities.  Still feel like 2 night shows should have very limited repeats. Would like to see this at 2-3 rather than 5-6 if you’re in the 25 song range.  Six isn’t as bad though if you’re getting 29 songs.
  • In Philly, there were only four songs repeated both nights, which was great. In Boston -- I was surprised to hear  Corduroy both nights, but they were practically two different songs -- black and white, major vs minor key, know what I mean? Corduroy last night was a return to the song's angry roots, and It. Was. Awesome.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,145
    I loved both shows, but it's always a little disappointing when you don't get to hear Ed say "This is one for the serious collector..."

"...I changed by not changing at all..."