**** 09/15 FENWAY PARK, BOSTON N1 SETLUST THREAD **** Crowd-Sourced

Comments

• 100 Pacer said:
    Another pause for a crowd issue 
    I kinda feel like these are for theater…
    The one in Baltimore was very real. 
    I was going to say if it’s not a legit medical issue, and the one in Baltimore very much was as he passed right onto the floor, then it’s typically a fight.
    First guy tonight was very much passed out. 
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,376
    vedpunk said:
    But Waiting For Stevie has finally been released and is rising up the Active Rock charts quickly #24 🤘🏼
    That's why I said through Wrigley Night 2. As of Baltimore, "Waiting for Stevie" is the current single (although they haven't played it since, which goes against my theory). Maybe no one has told Pearl Jam it's the single.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • SpunkieSpunkie Posts: 6,499
    BF25394 said:
    Spunkie said:
    BF25394 said:
    Spunkie said:
    So I turned 50 on Friday the 13th! Yay.

How's everyone's week going? what's for dinner? Where you at?
    Massage chair. (Best money spent on furniture ever - It's not Chippendales but it feels damn priceless.) DoorDashed sweet and sour chicken balls for Pipsqueak.
    I always thought you were like fifteen years younger than I am. It turns out you're almost a year older. Happy belated birthday.

A friend turned 46 today. I welcomed her to her late 40s. She tried to claim she's 26. I guess she's counting in base 20 now. I actually plan to start counting in hexadecimal/base 16 next year so I'll go from 49 to 32.
    I saw that the first time :) I think u missed one when I asked to meet you up with you in Van due to all our commonalities with the exception of vehicle years...
    The first time?
    The first time you posted your age 49 turning forward 49 again no... the hexagon
  • Blood
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,913
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • for the hematologist:

BLOOD
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
    Loujoe said:
    100 Pacer said:
    Our very own @GlowGirl received Ed’s harmonica after Footsteps.
     B)

Awww perfect.
  • When was the last time Blood was played!?  I heard it in LA back in 2013 and was suprised even then Ed was up for singing it!
  • BETTERMAN
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
    for the hematologist:

BLOOD
    Is he there or trolling him from Baltimore?
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Betterman
    When was the last time Blood was played!?  I heard it in LA back in 2013 and was suprised even then Ed was up for singing it!
    Fenway 2018

edited September 16
    for the hematologist:

BLOOD
    Post edited by Spunkie on
    Spunkie said:
    BF25394 said:
    Spunkie said:
    BF25394 said:
    Spunkie said:

Massage chair. (Best money spent on furniture ever - It's not Chippendales but it feels damn priceless.) DoorDashed sweet and sour chicken balls for Pipsqueak.
    I always thought you were like fifteen years younger than I am. It turns out you're almost a year older. Happy belated birthday.

A friend turned 46 today. I welcomed her to her late 40s. She tried to claim she's 26. I guess she's counting in base 20 now. I actually plan to start counting in hexadecimal/base 16 next year so I'll go from 49 to 32.
    I saw that the first time :) I think u missed one when I asked to meet you up with you in Van due to all our commonalities with the exception of vehicle years...
    The first time?
    The first time you posted your age 49 turning forward 49 again no... the hexagon
    Oh... you should have realized already that I ran out of new material a long time ago.
  • KN219077KN219077 Posts: 1,081
    Gotta give it to him for singing Blood. I think we’d all take some version over no version, more shouting than the screaming of yore
  • PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,902
    100 Pacer said:
    for the hematologist:

BLOOD
    🤣🤣🤣
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
    for the hematologist:

BLOOD
    My first Pearl Jam show was in Boston when Ed busted a hole in the stage during "Blood" and then climbed down into it.
  • 100 Pacer said:
    When was the last time Blood was played!?  I heard it in LA back in 2013 and was suprised even then Ed was up for singing it!
    Fenway 2018

Thanks! Very cool it was played tonight - even still in its original key too
  • Save it for later tag
  • Save It for Later interlude
  • PredakingPredaking Posts: 282
    Go Animal said:
    Predaking said:
    Strong setlist until "Something Special" showed up.
    Ehh, it's fine. His daughter's there. And it's better than Future Days, or Sirens.

Agree on Future Days. Sirens is a push.

I thought Ed looked back at prior sets in a city to see what hadn't been played there before, but it seems like maybe it's the opposite. See "Leash" in L.A., "Blood" in Boston, "Down" in Boston, all multiple times.
  • PJammin' said:
    100 Pacer said:
    for the hematologist:

BLOOD
    🤣🤣🤣
    He’s here. “Same fucking sign!”
  • for the hematologist:

BLOOD
    Sheesh. Glorified G and Blood would finish Vs. for me. I'm pretty resigned to the fact at this point I'm not getting them. Crazy both in one night.
  • PredakingPredaking Posts: 282
    Spunkie said:
    Predaking said:
    Strong setlist until "Something Special" showed up.
    You wouldn't think that if you were his daughter that sang earlier. You might just cherish that one!

I love my kids. And I accept if I was an artist, I might be tempted to do something similar. Hell, Violet Grohl shows up at Foos shows. I get it.

That doesn't change the fact it's not a good song. When you're going to a show now and you have about 27 songs you're going to hear, is this one you REALLY want to hear?
  • Setting Sun
    BF25394 said:
    for the hematologist:

BLOOD
    My first Pearl Jam show was in Boston when Ed busted a hole in the stage during "Blood" and then climbed down into it.
    Cool I don't think I've ever seen that song. only this part 

• SETTING SUN
    BF25394 said:
    Spunkie said:
    BF25394 said:
    Spunkie said:
    BF25394 said:
    Spunkie said:

The first time?
    Oh... you should have realized already that I ran out of new material a long time ago.
    Nope, not a clue
  • YES
    Expecting perfection leaves a lot to ignore