EB fundraiser concert after PJ in NYC 9/5!

BlkFlgBlkFlg Posts: 35

Hey all!

Just wanted to give a heads up that Ed and Jill’s charity is hosting a fundraiser the day after the two MSG shows, Sept 5th. My band Wayside is playing with a local band, Scotia Rose. Show starts fairly early at 7 and drummer Richard Stuverud (sat in for Matt for some of the covid shows in 2023, Three Fish, etc.) will be playing with Scotia Rose as well. Should be a great evening for a great cause and given it is the night after 2 MSG shows you never know who might show up!!! 🙂

Love to see you there, if you wouldn’t mind, please purchase a ticket in advance!

https://www.seetickets.us/event/ebrp-benefit-show-feat-scotia-rose-wayside/607313

YIELD Fan Club Sergeant-At-Arms

Comments

• GlowGirlGlowGirl Posts: 10,787
    Awesome!! I already got a ticket a few weeks ago. Sounds like fun. 
  • BlkFlgBlkFlg Posts: 35
    GlowGirl said:
    Awesome!! I already got a ticket a few weeks ago. Sounds like fun. 
    Awesome thank you! Come say hi!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,763
    Cool!

EB Research Partnership

Still interested in rocking out with us in NYC? There are just 2 weeks left to get your tickets and tables!

📆  WHEN: Thursday, September 5th at 7PM
    🎸  WHAT: An epic benefit show featuring Scotia Rose, Wayside, and Richard Stuverud
    📍  WHERE: The Cutting Room, NYC
    🦋  WHY: To raise funds and awareness for EB Research Partnership

We have a range of ways to see the show and 100% of all proceeds benefit the fight to cure EB! Grab your seats now before they sell out!

demetrios said:
    Cool!

EB Research Partnership

Still interested in rocking out with us in NYC? There are just 2 weeks left to get your tickets and tables!

🎸  WHAT: An epic benefit show featuring Scotia Rose, Wayside, and Richard Stuverud

We have a range of ways to see the show and 100% of all proceeds benefit the fight to cure EB! Grab your seats now before they sell out!

Yes, thank you! Going to be an amazing event and many PJ NYC folks attending! And many in the PJ orbit could also attend...:)
    BlkFlg said:
    demetrios said:
    Cool!

EB Research Partnership

Yes, thank you! Going to be an amazing event and many PJ NYC folks attending! And many in the PJ orbit could also attend...:)
    Indeed. Have a great time.  :)
  • I'll be there! Woot woot!
    May your days be long, til kingdom come.

Join the fight to prevent suicide at www.afsp.org
    Shaping up to be an awesome event with some fun potential surprises!!!

• Richard is such a great drummer!! 😎
    Yes! And who knows what else could happen and who else could show up! Alot of energy building towards this event!
    My friend who I was going to go to this with can't make it. He said I can give away his ticket for free if anyone here wants it. Plus, then I won't have to go alone. Who else from here will be there? If anyone wants the free ticket send me a message and we can meet in front of the venue. Looks like it will be a great night.
    GlowGirl said:
    My friend who I was going to go to this with can't make it. He said I can give away his ticket for free if anyone here wants it. Plus, then I won't have to go alone. Who else from here will be there? If anyone wants the free ticket send me a message and we can meet in front of the venue. Looks like it will be a great night.
    You can hang with us!
    BlkFlg said:
    GlowGirl said:
    You can hang with us!
    Thanks. I would love to!

• deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,491
    Wish i could go. 
    edited September 6
    I just saw a little girl with EB at this event wearing one of the bracelets I made (this one)and donated to EB earlier this year..another guy too they posted on Instagram. This makes me so happy
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,859
    GlowGirl said:
    Wish I saw this 
    I miss igotid88
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,552
    How was it
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    How was it

Someone please ..how was it. I was told a bunch of ppl had my eb bracelets on. The woman said it went late last night so maybe everyone was tired because i can't find any updates 
    It was fun. The bands were great. The speakers were great. I met some cool people. I left a bit before it was over. But it was starting to wind down.
    Thanks so much to all showed up and supported. Very meaningful and fun night. Here’s a link to our bands IG if you want to give us a follow! Some vids of the night here and a full version of us playing one of Richard’s songs. https://www.instagram.com/waysidempls?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==