Options

Eddie Won!!!

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    100% Eddie !!! ;)
    *** My real identity: ReleasemePJ ***

*** "After silence, that wich comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music" ***(Aldous Huxley)

*** http://br.youtube.com/Pearl10 ***

• Options
    ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    Cool
  • Options
    lgtlgt Posts: 720
    Congrats Ed!

Keep up the good work! :)
  • Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    now the rest of the world can agree that Eddie is one of the most gifted musicians, vocalists and above all (because without this neither one of those can get you very far) writer.

I am so sure that you are NOT reading any of this, but if for some strange reason you get insomnia and are all out of things to do, that won't wake up everyone around you, and you decide to log in, just wanted to say......

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (which is so overused)

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (which is so trendy)

FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (which is so cliche)

GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (which is something you tell a kid you are potty training)

so how about something original...........

It's about time the world sees that you are far more than a "current" musician, a "new wave of music" that came from Seattle, a "grunge" artist, a rebel with a voice, a reluctant hero,etc...........

because I think you are a great writer with a lot of empathy that comes out when you write and a lot of talent that allows you to put it all together. And while we all here knew this alresdy, I am glad that your audience has grown to allow others to hear your work........
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,409
    They announce Oscar nominations tomorrow morning.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    ChazzChazz Somerset, UK Posts: 1,089
    writersu wrote:
    now the rest of the world can agree that Eddie is one of the most gifted musicians, vocalists and above all (because without this neither one of those can get you very far) writer.

I am so sure that you are NOT reading any of this, but if for some strange reason you get insomnia and are all out of things to do, that won't wake up everyone around you, and you decide to log in, just wanted to say......

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (which is so overused)

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (which is so trendy)

FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (which is so cliche)

GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (which is something you tell a kid you are potty training)

so how about something original...........

It's about time the world sees that you are far more than a "current" musician, a "new wave of music" that came from Seattle, a "grunge" artist, a rebel with a voice, a reluctant hero,etc...........

because I think you are a great writer with a lot of empathy that comes out when you write and a lot of talent that allows you to put it all together. And while we all here knew this alresdy, I am glad that your audience has grown to allow others to hear your work........

What a great post :) wish I could articulate myself as well as this, but I can't so, WHAT HE/SHE SAID!!!
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
  • Options
    Just a couple more hours until they announce the Oscar nominations. This is probably the only time in my life that I will stay awake to see the announcements.
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,409
    He didn't get the Oscar nom.
    I miss igotid88