Remaining Europe Merch in Probity Shop

13»

Comments

• Perry said:
    I got my delivery yesterday, packed in a garbage bag, missing the German football jersey and with folded stickers and a crooked license plate. They say you need to press the get help on your order, but that does nothing. I just send a mail to musicglue, but I am not sure if they are the right ones to contact… any ideas?
    The license plate that I got was a little bent...but it still looked like a license plate.  Check your order...perhaps you clicked on "German License Plate Accordian"....because that is what you got.  Sorry that it was so thrashed....
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,763
    Any update from Music Glue @Perry
  • mrk2mrk2 Posts: 2,067
    edited September 7
    Got the slipmat a couple of days ago. Looks pretty cool and everything. But the damn thing is wider than 12inch, so you can't really pick up vinyl laying on top of it like you're supposed to.

Fuck me, this band's merch is useless. I'm done.

Also got a bent license plate, but managed to get it somewhat back to shape.
    Post edited by mrk2 on
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • runstaplesrunstaples Posts: 538
    Got mine yesterday, license plate was bent in one spot but I bent it back and it looks okay
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • HoccapukHoccapuk Posts: 532
    Maybe I’m in the minority but when you pay 20€ for a novelty license plate I expect it to arrive not bent.  5€ sure can’t argue.
  • My license plate was slightly bent, Berlin jersey stickers came in good condition.
  • Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 Posts: 906
    edited September 9
    Honestly the license plate is super cheap, I’ve bought other EU plates as souvenirs for a lot less,  better quality then this cheap plate.
  • Do you have to pay a duty fee for this shpo.  The want me to pay before I get my order.
    Do you have to pay a duty fee for this shpo.  The want me to pay before I get my order.
    Yep. I had to pay custom fees on my first order. Can't wait to see what I have to pay on my second order. 
  • demetrios said:
    Do you have to pay a duty fee for this shpo.  The want me to pay before I get my order.
    Yep. I had to pay custom fees on my first order. Can't wait to see what I have to pay on my second order. 
    Thanks. I had to pay 120.
    demetrios said:
    Thanks. I had to pay 120.

My first order I had to pay 75 CDN.
  • The 120 duty charge on top of the shipping charge made it a bad deal for me.  The only bright spot was they shipped the merch in a box and not a garbage bag.
  • Do they really need to open and inspect merch from the uk to the US.  There's that much smuggling?
    The 120 duty charge on top of the shipping charge made it a bad deal for me.  The only bright spot was they shipped the merch in a box and not a garbage bag.

A box? Well that's good. My balls were shipped in a garbage bag. 
    Received my 2nd order. No customs fees at all! Mind blown as I had to pay on the first order, but the 2nd order, bubkiss. 2nd order the price was pretty up there. Surprised no fees from Canada Post.

• BLACK35BLACK35 Posts: 22,709
    I didn’t receive any customs charges on my order. That’s a first it seems
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
    BLACK35 said:

Did you buy any balls? My first order that included all 5 balls I got hit. It sucked. 
  • yes, I bought the soccer balls.  Did the shop tell us we had to pay this fee when we made the initial purchase?
  • Now is probably the time to admit I got sent my order twice.  The first time ever buying merch has had an outcome like this. Although I only ordered a couple stickers . I now wish I ordered more.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Posts: 22,709
    demetrios said:
    BLACK35 said:

Did you buy any balls? My first order that included all 5 balls I got hit. It sucked. 
    No just some stickers and pins
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • Looking for a Berlin license plate if anyone has an extra.  thanks.
    BLACK35 said:
    demetrios said:
    BLACK35 said:

No just some stickers and pins

Ok.
    Now is probably the time to admit I got sent my order twice.  The first time ever buying merch has had an outcome like this. Although I only ordered a couple stickers . I now wish I ordered more.

I wished I ordered more too. A little gutted though they canceled some of my items 2 plus weeks after I placed an order with them.