** KAMALA HARRIS FOR PRESIDENT -PART DEUX **

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,721
    Every day there is something new.

I really hope Kamala and her surrogates hammer Trump hard over his bibles being made in China. What an unbelievable fraudulent huckster he is. He actually calls them the "God Bless the USA Bible" too. Hammer the fuck out of this fraud over that and the covid tests to Putin thing. 

Need to get more aggressive.
    www.myspace.com
    edited October 10
    Philly NJ said:
    Another day, another example of the Fake Harris.  Another example of the media propping up the actress picked by the elites to run for President.  She is so bad, 60 Minutes felt the need to completely change her answer to a least one question.

Not my quote but I believe it is spot on: 

"Because Harris’s supporters aren’t concerned in the least that she is completely bereft of substance. All that matters to them is their disdain for Trump—period. And as far as that goes, Harris could literally be a kangaroo and they would still vote for her." 

Do you think she could.....ya know...."shoot someone in the middle of, say, I don't know.....5th Avenue and not lose any support?"

Not my quote but I believe it was spot on from someone who has an extensive history of swindling tens of millions of republicans.

DO.
    YOU.
    SEE.
    WHAT.
    I.
    DID.
    THERE?

Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,766
    edited October 10
    Philly NJ said:
    Another day, another example of the Fake Harris.  Another example of the media propping up the actress picked by the elites to run for President.  She is so bad, 60 Minutes felt the need to completely change her answer to a least one question.

"Because Harris’s supporters aren’t concerned in the least that she is completely bereft of substance. All that matters to them is their disdain for Trump—period. And as far as that goes, Harris could literally be a kangaroo and they would still vote for her." 

So you haven't seen any "Impeach Joe and the Ho" bumpers stickers? Saw all the Let's Go Brandon flags, shirts and bumper stickers? How about people wearing shirts that say they would vote for Putin before they would vote for a democrat? Trump supporters are planning on voting for a literal jackass and his sycophant due to their disdain for Biden and Harris, and don't seem too concerned by that.
    Post edited by JeBurkhardt on
  • Philly NJ said:

you believing harris is fake but trump is not is what's really sad here. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

I was hoping this would happen
    https://www.politico.com/news/2024/10/10/kamala-harris-cnn-town-hall-00183249

Kamala Harris agreed to CNN town hall

The cable network also extended an offer to former President Donald Trump.

Kamala Harris speaks during an event

Vice President Kamala Harris’ participation comes after former President Donald Trump has declined to face the vice president in another debate before the Nov. 5 election. | Joe Raedle/Getty Images

By Andrew Howard

10/10/2024 01:10 PM EDT

Vice President Kamala Harris will participate in a town hall with CNN on Oct. 23, her campaign announced Thursday.

Harris’ participation comes after former President Donald Trump has declined to face the vice president in another debate before the Nov. 5 election. CNN also offered Trump a town hall, and his campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment from POLITICO.

“Trump may want to hide from the voters, but Vice President Harris welcomes the opportunity to share her vision for a New Way Forward for the country. She is happy to accept CNN’s invitation for a live, televised town hall on October 23 in Pennsylvania,” Harris campaign chair Jen O’Malley Dillon said in a statement.

Trump recently declined an interview with “60 Minutes” and has been attacking CBS for its editing of a recent interview with Harris. Harris has done a slew of interviews with both traditional and non-traditional media in recent days, including an appearance on the podcast “Call Her Daddy.” Trump is also making the rounds, including a recent appearance on comedian Andrew Schulz’s podcast as well as spots on Fox News and other conservative media outlets.

“Donald Trump’s refusal to join Vice President Harris on the debate stage again is a disservice to the American people,” O’Malley Dillon said in the statement. “They deserve to see the candidates side-by-side one more time before casting their ballots for one last look at their vastly different visions for America.”

www.myspace.com
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,644
    I remember when people made fun of Dan Quayle for misspelling potato. Now the GOP is literally letting Mr. Potato Head run the party. It's like they wondered what Quayle's hypothetical potato would look like if they let it cook in the oven the last 30 years and when they took the burnt, wrinkly remainder out, decided Trump most matched the it's appearance.

It's a hopeless situation...
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,857
    edited October 10

The rule here is to never alter other member's posts when quoting. Google picks up everything and one's posts should only reflect what was actually said. Thank you. -Admin

FTFY

Post edited by Kat on
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,857
    The projection is the point
  • Philly NJPhilly NJ Posts: 144
    edited October 10
    Philly NJ said:

So you haven't seen any "Impeach Joe and the Ho" bumpers stickers? Saw all the Let's Go Brandon flags, shirts and bumper stickers? How about people wearing shirts that say they would vote for Putin before they would vote for a democrat? Trump supporters are planning on voting for a literal jackass and his sycophant due to their disdain for Biden and Harris, and don't seem too concerned by that.
    I don't have disdain for Harris, just disdain for her so-called polices. In getting to know her, look at actions, not words. After all, she can read what the teleprompter and her notes cards tell her to say. Actions!  Really, the Dems never liked her, not in the 2020 primary, not as VP. She was a DEI hire. Only until the Dem elites decided to have the media prop her up, did anyone proclaim her as viable. Roll the tapes, shall we....
    Post edited by Philly NJ on
    Philly NJ said:
    Philly NJ said:

I don't have disdain for Harris, just disdain for her so-called polices. In getting to know her, look at actions, not words. After all, she can read what the teleprompter and her notes cards tell her to say. Actions!  Really, the Dems never liked her, not in the 2020 primary, not as VP. She was a DEI hire. Only until the Dem elites decided to have the media prop her up, did anyone proclaim her as viable. Roll the tapes, shall we....
    I bet nepotism and white male majority got you plenty of jobs, but sure, Harris is only where she is because DEI. GTFO with your misogynistic rhetoric. I doubt you could handle working for a minority female. It would drive you crazy.  
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,766
    Philly NJ said:
    Philly NJ said:

While you may not have disdain for her, look around at Trump's voter base, they do in large quantities. They have attacked her personal history, fashion choices, laugh and other things. For them it is not policy, it is the person.  
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,361
    Philly NJ said:

If Putin was running against Kamala, who would you vote for? 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,361
    Philly NJ said:
    Philly NJ said:

Y’all lose all credibility when literally any woman or minority in power is labeled a DEI hire. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Philly NJ said:
    Philly NJ said:

While you may not have disdain for her, look around at Trump's voter base, they do in large quantities. They have attacked her personal history, fashion choices, laugh and other things. For them it is not policy, it is the person.  
    she embodies everything that they hate, and she scares them. this is why the vitriol has been so bad, and will get even worse in the next month.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,239
    Philly NJ said:

If Putin was running against Kamala, who would you vote for? 
    Well said. 
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,789
    The more I read this thread and the closer it gets to the election, that harder it is for me to decide who to vote for.  I try to break it down to the core of what the candidate bring to the plate and see if that helps:

Kamala Harris:  A imperfect politician who is in favor of Democracy and insists it is a good thing, and is someone, who if elected, would allow further elections to occur, and who is more supportive of the middle class than the ultra wealthy, who wants to brings costs down and increase economic security, and who favors affordable health care.
    Donald J Trump:  A failed businessman who believes in authoritarian rule, patterns himself after dictators of countries whose problems make ours look trivial, who would make himself king for the rest of his life, who is a narcissistic, chronic liar, and who panders to the ultra rich while deceiving his fan base with his fake claims of caring for them and of being a Christian, and who talks them into giving him money they cannot afford.

I just can't decide.  Oh, the agony!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Philly NJ said:
    Philly NJ said:

I guess you don't seem to recall Trump's presidential exploratory committee in 2000?
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,506
    brianlux said:
    The more I read this thread and the closer it gets to the election, that harder it is for me to decide who to vote for.  I try to break it down to the core of what the candidate bring to the plate and see if that helps:

Kamala Harris:  A imperfect politician who is in favor of Democracy and insists it is a good thing, and is someone, who if elected, would allow further elections to occur, and who is more supportive of the middle class than the ultra wealthy, who wants to brings costs down and increase economic security, and who favors affordable health care.
    Donald J Trump:  A failed businessman who believes in authoritarian rule, patterns himself after dictators of countries whose problems make ours look trivial, who would make himself king for the rest of his life, who is a narcissistic, chronic liar, and who panders to the ultra rich while deceiving his fan base with his fake claims of caring for them and of being a Christian, and who talks them into giving him money they cannot afford.

I just can't decide.  Oh, the agony!
    It is a tough one.  I have one criteria I like to use, it's pretty simple.  Maybe you can help me because I never hear about their stance on this policy whilst watching Fox News.  

Does either candidate support a riot at the Capitol to stop the peaceful transfer of power?  As a general rule, I don't support pro-insurrection candidates.  Thanks.  
    But guys, Trump will fix our failing economy!

tbergs said:
    But guys, Trump will fix our failing economy!

It's vexing.  I mean you have this data, the unemployment data, falling inflation, record stock prices, and the fact that everywhere I look, people seem to be doing pretty well.  I mean everyone could use a little more, but things are on the up!  But then again, Trump tells me the US is a total "shit hole".  Should I believe him, or my lying eyes?
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,487
    Diversity, Equity and Inclusion programs are a great thing, especially in schools. They help special needs students become well integrated into the school population. Way better than the bad old days when these kids were ostracized and made fun of.

Of course, MAGA turns "DEI" into a racial slur. The new n-word. Bless your poisonous hearts.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,716
    Philly NJ said:
    Philly NJ said:

she embodies everything that they hate, and she scares them. this is why the vitriol has been so bad, and will get even worse in the next month.
    I wouldn't say that she scares them...they hate her too much for that. It's that she is a democrat and a female.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    "I don't like Kamala's so called polices and I'm mad!!!"

"Okay...but the other guy literally tried to overturn the last election."

".........she went on the Call Her Daddy podcast!!!!!"
    www.myspace.com
    edited October 10
    So Trump's economic plan will add $4T to the deficit, double that of Harris.  So what does Trump do?  He just adds some more bullshit to buy votes.  I mean, this is a fucking joke.  Why not credit card debt?  What about personal loans?  

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4927259-trump-detroit-car-loan-interest/
    "I don't like Kamala's so called polices and I'm mad!!!"

"Okay...but the other guy literally tried to overturn the last election."

".........she went on the Call Her Daddy podcast!!!!!"
    wearing the SAME FUCKING EARRINGS
    mrussel1 said:
    So Trump's economic plan will add $4T to the deficit, double that of Harris.  So what does Trump do?  He just adds some more bullshit to buy votes.  I mean, this is a fucking joke.  Why not credit card debt?  What about personal loans?  

He has also promised to cut everyone's car insurance in half

https://www.insurancejournal.com/news/national/2024/09/19/793547.htm
    www.myspace.com
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,716
    mrussel1 said:

He also said that expatriates wouldn't have to pay income tax to the US....lol 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    mrussel1 said:

He has also promised to cut everyone's car insurance in half

https://www.insurancejournal.com/news/national/2024/09/19/793547.htm
    So he's the Geico gecko?
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,646
    Philly NJ said:
    Philly NJ said:

I wouldn't say that she scares them...they hate her too much for that. It's that she is a democrat and a female.
    Oh she scares them too. They’re afraid she’s going to cut their throat in a kitchen. Which is perplexing because we were told everyone needed a gun to protect themselves, particularly in a kitchen?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Philly NJPhilly NJ Posts: 144
    Diversity, Equity and Inclusion programs are a great thing, especially in schools. They help special needs students become well integrated into the school population. Way better than the bad old days when these kids were ostracized and made fun of.

Of course, MAGA turns "DEI" into a racial slur. The new n-word. Bless your poisonous hearts.
    DEI Hall of Fame disasters:
    Harris
    lady in charge of US Secret Service
    FEMA Administrator
    Secretary of Transportation
    Assistant Secretary of HHS 
    Sam Brinton, the former deputy assistant secretary for spent fuel and waste disposition in the Office of Nuclear Energy
    Military DEI training