Ask me your health question…

involutionaryinvolutionary sun diego Posts: 130
edited July 12 in All Encompassing Trip
Hi I’m katie :)

I am a holistic health practitioner/ HHP with an emphasis in herbalism.  Ask me anything in regards to your health and I will do my best to help you with natural solutions / preventative care.  I studied herbalism for 7 years and body work for 2. I’m versed in different modalities. I’m developing my practice and website, but in the meantime I figure  taking care of the community is a good place to start.

one question ar a time…

I hope I can help ~ just lmk. :)

Comments

• involutionaryinvolutionary sun diego Posts: 130
    I’m a big fane of keeping things easy. 

I’ll start with a morning routine.

The first thing you drink in the morning when you wake up is very important. Your cells in your GI are thirsty. It’s very important that you drink something alkalinising. Lemon water is the easiest choice. Alkaline foods are also great for arthritic conditions. Acidity erodes tissues over time.

Watermelon is a great alkaline food. 

There are many ties to the gut / brain relationship including: improving mood & neurotransmitters / synapses, Juicing in the morning on an empty stomach is one of the best things you can do to improve your overall health. 

I’ve helped many people (including people with crohn’s disease) manage their symptoms via alkaline juicing in the morning. It’s always the first thing I talk with people about when improving overall health.

So go ahead drink your coffee but first - try a big glass of lemon water or even better start juicing. Heal your gut and it will literally start healing you from the inside out.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,615
    Keep the pointers coming. Thx. I get all my news and info from here only :/

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,793
    why does it hurt when I pee?

j/k
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • involutionaryinvolutionary sun diego Posts: 130
    Loujoe said:
    Keep the pointers coming. Thx. I get all my news and info from here only :/

Ok loujoe no problem.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,955
    Wobbie said:

j/k
    Someone was going there....
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Wobbie said:

j/k

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,137
    What does a big glass of lemon water consist of besides the obvious?  I'm talking lemons vs. lemon juice and the ratio to water.
  • covered in blisscovered in bliss chi-caw-go Posts: 1,331
    What's a good, basic, morning juice recipe using easily available, low cost ingredients? Can a large batch be made & drank throughout the week or is it best to use immediately? Is the hype behind mushroom coffee real? Thanks. 
    Someone told me of this tar-like substance. A type of  Himalayan salt. Just a dab is full of minerals. You hear of it?
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,256
    That salt is pink. We use it on food
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    edited July 14
    Yep i knoq what youre talking about. This is the stuff.

Post edited by Loujoe on
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,256
    Oh
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -