Future Days Request for the remaining euro tour

just_onejust_one Posts: 2,114
Dear 10 club and Pearl jam, 

In 2014 my wife and i got married and out honeymoon was seeing Pearl Jam around Europe, we did 6 shows at the time (2 in amsterdam, milan,vienna, berlin and oslo)

Future days was the song of our wedding and we were hoping to hear it live at least once.

Unfortunally we never got it(it was played only at werchter festival).

We tried again in 2018 when we went to Barcelona and lisbon shows and in 2019 in Madrid and lisbon in eddie vedder's solo shows...and nothing.

Then Covid happenned and the whole world stopped. When the world resumed in 2022 we went to vienna and the show got cancelled.

When the new tour was announced we decided to go (almost) all in and do the london,berlin,Barcelona,Madrid and lisbon shows and since ed usually starts the encore solo we hope he can still play it but then once again the london and both berlin shows got cancelled.

After an amazing show last night in Barcelona, this is my request for at least one of the remaning european shows.

Please play future days for us!!

Thank you from Portugal

Pedro & Inês

Comments

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,959
    Good make out song. I've been told.
  • just_onejust_one Posts: 2,114
    Bump for today!!! Please
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,043
    just_one said:
    Bump for today!!! Please
    good luck dude
  • just_onejust_one Posts: 2,114
    We didnt got but we got smile dedicated to us ❤️❤️❤️
      does someone has a vídeo of smile and the names on the screen? My wifes name and mine were there "Pedro & Inês to your future days " we couldnt believe it!!! Or just a picture of it will do. Please help us out!!!!
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,959
    Super sweet ❤️.  Congrats and much love