EARLY ENTRY FRONT STANDING LONDON TICKET FOR SALE

DS227338DS227338 Posts: 19
I have one early entry front standing ticket for sale due to last minute problem.

Listed on Ticketmaster at face value plus their usual charges.

https://secure.ticketmaster.co.uk/rs/3500604C8FED0E88/lnzj00jv

Thanks

Comments

• DS227338DS227338 Posts: 19
    Sold
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,043
    DS227338 said:
    I have one early entry front standing ticket for sale due to last minute problem.

Listed on Ticketmaster at face value plus their usual charges.

https://secure.ticketmaster.co.uk/rs/3500604C8FED0E88/lnzj00jv

Thanks

Hope you didnt lose out too badly on this. 

Am i right in thinking that the ticket buyer will get a full refund on the ticket, effectively makin a little money?
    Thanks for your concern. I sold for face value, so it's ok since I had already given up hope on their outrageous service charges.
    As for the buyer, I suppose they'll get a refund of the actual price they paid since the sale went through TM, but will that include the charges ?
    DS227338 said:
    Thanks for your concern. I sold for face value, so it's ok since I had already given up hope on their outrageous service charges.
    As for the buyer, I suppose they'll get a refund of the actual price they paid since the sale went through TM, but will that include the charges ?
    You would have to think so.

I saw people selling them at £80 earlier and feel for those folk now. Not only did they lose £80 a pop on rtheir tickets, those buyers now get to benefit from it
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,808
    With tickets being tracked, you'd think they could refund the current holder of the ticket and not the original purchaser as long as the sales were done via the original seller (Ticketmaster, for example.)
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
    pdalowsky said:
    DS227338 said:

I saw people selling them at £80 earlier and feel for those folk now. Not only did they lose £80 a pop on rtheir tickets, those buyers now get to benefit from it
    Hi, saw on another thread you could be interested in tickets for Barcelona.
    I have two tickets for Night 2 posted on TM.
    I'm selling slightly below face value, since the buyer will have to pay the service charge...

DS227338 said:
    pdalowsky said:
    DS227338 said:

Hi, saw on another thread you could be interested in tickets for Barcelona.
    I have two tickets for Night 2 posted on TM.
    I'm selling slightly below face value, since the buyer will have to pay the service charge...

Thank you for thinking about me, I can only make night 1 so I have to be happy with that

I have tickets in hand 
    Good for you !
    I'm attending both nights but only have spares for night 2.