someone finally figured out how to list tickets on MLB for Fenway

JHolmes72JHolmes72 Posts: 59
edited June 26 in Given To Fly (live)
So I just listed a single for Fenway 9/17 in section 162 and two singles in section 97, pretty close to each other.

This is through MLB, not ticketmaster. https://www.mlb.com/redsox/tickets/concerts/pearl-jam

FYI for anyone else who needs to list extras that they bought thru MLB, if they sell, you apparently get a credit, not money back, but at least the credit can be used for future Fenway shows.

Post edited by JHolmes72 on

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    Interesting 

I wonder what’s going to happen when the 10c tickets convert to MLB tickets a week before the show. 
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,907
     :o 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • JHolmes72JHolmes72 Posts: 59
    these are gone already
    edited June 26
    also just listed Foo Fighters tickets for Fenway in B102, section MM on MLB site

these are sold too

Post edited by JHolmes72 on
  • patkelly12patkelly12 Posts: 361
    JHolmes72 said:
    So I just listed a single for Fenway 9/17 in section 162 and two singles in section 97, pretty close to each other.

This is through MLB, not ticketmaster. https://www.mlb.com/redsox/tickets/concerts/pearl-jam

FYI for anyone else who needs to list extras that they bought thru MLB, if they sell, you apparently get a credit, not money back, but at least the credit can be used for future Fenway shows.

Did you have to provide your tax info to sell? Similar to what one has to do to on TM?
    JHolmes72 said:

Did you have to provide your tax info to sell? Similar to what one has to do to on TM?
    No. And they don't pay you, they give a credit for our accounts. I'm assuming only can be used for Fenway shows. I've asked if it can be used for Live Nation too because they call it a "Live Nation 2024 Credit". Still waiting for response. But regardless, all my above tickets sold and now I show a $895 Live Nation 2024 Credit on my MLB account. 
    PJNB said:
    Interesting 

I wonder what’s going to happen when the 10c tickets convert to MLB tickets a week before the show. 
    What do you mean? 

• JM55546JM55546 Posts: 133
    JHolmes72 said:

How did you sell them? I have 2 extra I bought from the MLb sale. I have them in the ballpark app but Sell Tickets is greyed out and not available. 
    edited July 9
    "How did you sell them? I have 2 extra I bought from the MLb sale. I have them in the ballpark app but Sell Tickets is greyed out and not available."

You have to log in to MLB on a desk top or lap top. Then click on your team, the Red Sox. Then click My Tickets. Then click Consign Back. Self explantory from there. Also, I was wrong about the credit and they do in fact return the funds to the card used.