Please delete!

Simon BaumannSimon Baumann Posts: 68
edited July 9 in Given To Fly (live)
Hey Jammers!
Does anybody know if theres already a PreParty organized in Barça? I checked the net and couldnt find any informations.
But maybe i didnt dig deep enough😄

To be prepared if nothing's on;
I just reached out to the same Bar the 2018 PreFiesta took place and asked if they're keen to do something for this tourstop again..

I'll let you guys know if i get any news.

And again, if someone knows that theres already something organized - please reach out.

Cheerz! 🫶🏼
Post edited by Simon Baumann on
Tagged:

Comments

• Simon BaumannSimon Baumann Posts: 68
    edited June 29

edited June 29
    Not a PreParty, but inbetween. On the 5th the Euro Quarters take place and every Bar/Pub i asked was already completely sold out.

The Wild Rover Irish Pub approved a gathering on the 7. of July.. The address you'll find on Google. Its near the Port..

See you guys there 🍻 
  • chaslilchaslil Posts: 312
    Thanks for organizing this. We'll try to stop by. What time do you think people will be there? It will be fun to chat about the first night.
    Charles
    "The Who is my life. Pearl Jam is my retirement"
    edited June 29
    Thanks for your words!😀
    To be honest, i have no idea. I just thought it would be nice to have a place to meet so i started to make some calls. And the fourth Pub said Yes.. :)
    Same day i was waiting for a clients feedback so i thought i could make a quick visual.. Thats how it all came together.
    I'll be there for dinner.. so prob before 8pm

Come and say hi if you're there! Always cool to meet Jammers 💫
    Anyone keen to watch Spain vs. Germany ⚽️ tomorrow at 19:00 somewhere in Barçelona?
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,099
    I don’t get to Barcelona until Saturday but will come over for the inbetween party on Sunday. See you there!
    'F*** the pessimists. F*** 'em.' Eddie Vedder
  • GianGiovi94GianGiovi94 Posts: 91
    tino_11 said:
    I don’t get to Barcelona until Saturday but will come over for the inbetween party on Sunday. See you there!
    me too!
    Milan 2014, Trieste 2014, Milan 2018, Padua 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2022, Imola 2022, Frankfurt 2022, Wien 2022, Prague 2022, Amsterdam-1 2022
    See you folks there then! 👍🏼
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,907
    Anyone keen to watch Spain vs. Germany ⚽️ tomorrow at 19:00 somewhere in Barçelona?
    Very possibly.  I’ll be arriving tomorrow morning unless I get a bad feeling about the shows.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Whipping_BoyWhipping_Boy Posts: 161
    I’m up for that. Any location yet?
    Just flying over. Lets check tomorrow if we find a decent location..👍🏼
    When is this happening?  

Flying over from Miami today!
    edited July 4
    Flying over from Miami today!
    Sunday, July 7th from 8pm
    Just bumping in case anyone is at a loose end in Barcelona and wants to come along
    Good one 👊🏼

See you guys later!

When do the APs go on sale? 😂😂
    I give them out for free 💫🤩

🤘🏼😁
    Damnit. You went too early..🫣
    But i can bring you one to the show tomorrow if you kike...
    Sorry mate, I had to run for the last metro. Made it by 1 minute! Thanks for arranging last night, it was great to see so many Pearl Jam fans turn up. Had a great time!
    What a night!!! ❤️

Oh, i see...! Really cool you came by! And i safed a poster for you, i'll bring it to the show.. Are you on instagram? 👉🏼 @simonbaumann
    Thanks mate, I appreciate it. Just hope it survives the show 😂

I have an instagram account but don’t use it much. I’ll give you a follow though.

See you at the show!
    True. Thats maybe a bad idea..🤪

Or you come by for a drink when you're on holidays in Switzerland.