ISO: 4 together in Baltimore

Taking our kids (11 and 13) from Florida to their first concert!  My wife and I saw them in Vegas on 5/18 and renewed our love for live music and wanted to share with our kids and can think of no better experience than a Pearl Jam concert!
Thank you!

Comments

• LiftedLifted Posts: 1,836
    The only way you’re getting 4 tickets together for this show is if you buy premiums which you can do on Ticketmaster right now. Either that or get very lucky and manage to swipe two ga pairs from f2f. Highly unlikely. Good luck
  • GTPJ27GTPJ27 Posts: 3
    Appreciate the info.  We saw a lot go up for sale prior to the LV show we saw and are hoping to find the same here.  Worst case would be 2 sets of 2 but doesn't hurt to try.  Thanks again.
  • bootlegbootleg Posts: 675
    Might always be standard or cheaper premium drops closer to show date, but you would prob have to be on and checking at the time they get dropped and it’s usually at random times.  Baltimore, MSG and Philly have been extremely difficult tix so far.
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,907
    The west coast shows are relatively easy to get tickets to.  East coast is a different animal.  I agree with Lifted.  

I’d say stay in Florida and go to the Bills-Dolphins game on the Baltimore night, cheer on the Fins, and try to see PJ at Wrigley Field on the Thursday they are there.  Once fan to fan opens up and/or transfer is enabled that show will probably be the best chance east of the Mississippi to grab 4 seats at.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023