Downloading Tickets ?

involutionaryinvolutionary Posts: 138
edited June 22 in The Porch
Good day! I was hoping someone could help me learn how to download my tickets for Dublin.

My ticketmaster app is from the USA and only shows tickets for US and Australia and not Ireland / England. 

When I open the email to view my Dublin ticket I have to sign in via the web to access tickets. It does not give me the option to add them to my wallet. When I hit the download app on the TM page it says cannot connect to iTunes Store. I’ve tried several different times. 

Seems like the only way to access tickets is with cellular or WiFi connection. Just worried about my cellular availability when I get to the park. 

Anyone know how to download tickets?
Post edited by involutionary on

Comments

• lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,488
    If it comes to it get a local to hotspot their phone and use that wi fi
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • involutionaryinvolutionary Posts: 138
    Ok - thanks. That’s a good back up plan.
  • TheMooksterTheMookster Posts: 100
    if you're on WiFi in Dublin in the hotel, you should now be able to download the UK/Ireland TM app, and log into your account with the same credentials (global account, separate apps) and see your UK/Ireland tickets and download them to wallet I think. I did this in reverse for USA tickets and still have both apps on my phone and see the separate/local tickets in each, so assume the above would work for you. 
    Finsbury Park '92 | Brixton 1 '93 | Wembley 2 '96 | Wembley 1&2 '00 | Reading, Paris '06 | Munich, Wembley '07 | Shepherds Bush, Berlin, Manchester, London '09 | Dublin, Belfast, Hyde Park '10 | Manchester 1&2, Amsterdam 1, Copenhagen, Atlanta '12 | Brooklyn 2, Philly 1&2, LA 1&2 '13 | Amsterdam 1&2, Vienna, Berlin '14 | Central Park, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Belo Horizonte, Rio de Janeiro, Mexico City '15 | Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Wrigley 1&2 '16 | London 1, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, London 2, Fenway 2 '18 | Oakland 1&2, Berlin, Zurich, Frankfurt, Copenhagen, London 1&2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam '22 | St. Paul 1&2, Chicago 1&2 '23 |
    Finsbury Park '92 | Brixton 1 '93 | Wembley 2 '96 | Wembley 1&2 '00 | Reading, Paris '06 | Munich, Wembley '07 | Shepherds Bush, Berlin, Manchester, London '09 | Dublin, Belfast, Hyde Park '10 | Manchester 1&2, Amsterdam 1, Copenhagen, Atlanta '12 | Brooklyn 2, Philly 1&2, LA 1&2 '13 | Amsterdam 1&2, Vienna, Berlin '14 | Central Park, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Belo Horizonte, Rio de Janeiro, Mexico City '15 | Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Wrigley 1&2 '16 | London 1, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, London 2, Fenway 2 '18 | Oakland 1&2, Berlin, Zurich, Frankfurt, Copenhagen, London 1&2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam '22 | St. Paul 1&2, Chicago 1&2 '23 |
    I have Ireland tickets appear in UK app but in case that's not working for you then there is TM Ireland app also (again, global account, separate apps):
    Apple: https://apps.apple.com/ie/app/ticketmaster-ie/id584624147
    Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ticketmaster.mobile.android.ie&hl=en_GB
  • Anyone else from USA having issues? App Store won’t let me download the Ireland Ticketmaster app and they won’t show up in the app I already have….. I’m going to need to rely on the cell  signal it seems….
  • BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,292
    Have you tried changing your location to Ireland in your TM account?
  • Yes. Won’t let me. Only options are Canada, New Zealand, Australia. So weird. 
    Yes. Won’t let me. Only options are Canada, New Zealand, Australia. So weird. 
    Not in the app in your account online. I'm going to have the same issue in reverse and someone suggested that 
  • Yes, I’ve tried that. Still can’t download to the wallet… seems like the Apple wallet is the actual issue. The reception should be reliable enough in the state to rely on that without the wallet download. I’ve had great service in Dublin so hope that continues tonight . 🤞🏻

more worried about catching a bus back to my hotel than I am the ticket 🤣
    Yes, I’ve tried that. Still can’t download to the wallet… seems like the Apple wallet is the actual issue. The reception should be reliable enough in the state to rely on that without the wallet download. I’ve had great service in Dublin so hope that continues tonight . 🤞🏻

more worried about catching a bus back to my hotel than I am the ticket 🤣
    But can you see it in the TM app after you do that? Don't think you need a connection at the show once it's in the app
  • CeeCeeLynchCeeCeeLynch Posts: 3
    same issue - so you are not alone
  • involutionaryinvolutionary Posts: 138
    The issue is the USA app is the only app available to people in the USA. You can not toggle nations in Europe / Spain on the TM app therefore you can not see your tickets in the app. The only way to view tickets is to logon to your TM through the email provided for purchases ticket And access your ticket via the web on TM website. This is why you need cell reception. Adding tickets to your Apple wallet is not available. 

Cell reception was great at Marlay park - no issues. Impressed how organized the 10c early entry and bus worked out. Bands were great - wonderful to see PJ across the pond. Dubliners  are top notch ~ jovial, smart and kind. Beautiful crowd ~ amazing evening.