Small Request - INDIFFERENCE in Seattle. Ok begging

bootlegbootleg Posts: 674
Seattle will be shows 28 and 29 and somehow I’ve yet to hear this gem.  I’ve missed it by 1 show so many times.  I’ve somehow heard Bugs twice, but never this song.  Plus Seattle hasn’t heard this song in almost 15 years so would be a nice closer right before Setting Sun.
Just throwing it out there since we’re now only a week away.

Comments

• bootlegbootleg Posts: 674
    Shameless bump.  I’ve now made it to Seattle.  First time.  Excited just to be able to finally make it to the hometown shows.  Indifference would just be the cherry on top.
  • Planet of SoundPlanet of Sound Posts: 622
    There’s got to be a chance, surely.  Good luck!
  • deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,464
    This is another song I miss everytime. Good luck. Would also be a cool opener 
    Oh man Seattle 1 opener would be amazing!  Knock it out right at the beginning.
  • MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 1,081
    I support this.  Though I think it would slot in as song 2 or 3.

Could you imagine Animal --> Indifference to open?  Amazing.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,153
    Make it happen!
  • WreckageWreckage Posts: 56
    Bonne chance!  Fantastic track live.
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,880
    I’m not able to make Seattle - I guess you could say I’m indifferent on this request.

(I’m here all week.  Try the veal.)
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
    Went out to Rainier today.  Was a mess getting in but the place was beautiful
    Up!
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,516
    bootleg said:
    Seattle will be shows 28 and 29 and somehow I’ve yet to hear this gem.  I’ve missed it by 1 show so many times.  I’ve somehow heard Bugs twice, but never this song.  Plus Seattle hasn’t heard this song in almost 15 years so would be a nice closer right before Setting Sun.
    I've been to 31 shows now... I've only gotten it once.  Seattle 2009.   Given that it gets used as a closer (or at least did in previous tours) I'm surprised I've only heard it once, and that it took me a lot of shows before I got it.  So many ledbetters, so few Indifference's.

I hope you get it.  At my show Ben Harper was opening, and he's talented, but I wanted to hear EV sing it.   I was just praying to the PJ gods it would just be PJ, and it was.  It was great! :)
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,686
    Zod said:
    bootleg said:
    I've been to 31 shows now... I've only gotten it once.  Seattle 2009.   Given that it gets used as a closer (or at least did in previous tours) I'm surprised I've only heard it once, and that it took me a lot of shows before I got it.  So many ledbetters, so few Indifference's.

I hope you get it.  At my show Ben Harper was opening, and he's talented, but I wanted to hear EV sing it.   I was just praying to the PJ gods it would just be PJ, and it was.  It was great! :)
    I am surprised you have only gotten it once. In my 23 shows I have gotten it 6 times.

How much difference will this make?
  • rummyrummy Posts: 4,436
    Not played in Seattle 2018 and yet to be played on this leg. I'm thinking there's a pretty good chance for it - along with Deep (to complete Ten for the leg), Animal (because it's ANIMAL!) , and maybe Dissident.
    I will scream my lungs out till it fills this room (Climate Pledge Arena)
    I will stare the sun down until my eyes go blind
  • rummyrummy Posts: 4,436
    Tonight’s gotta be a big Vs night, no? Way too many songs yet to be performed on this leg and they’re usually pretty good about playing a good two-thirds of the album.
    No luck on night 1 but Yellow Wing was pretty damn cool.  Fingers crossed for night 2.
    Tomorrow you will get it
    GlowGirl said:
    Zod said:
    bootleg said:

I am surprised you have only gotten it once. In my 23 shows I have gotten it 6 times.

Especially weird when you consider I've heard songs like Let Me Sleep 3 times or Of The Earth twice.   It's weird how the dice fall, when sometimes you get super rare songs multiple times, and not so rare ones once (or miss out on them completely).
    Still holding out hope.
    hope you get it, I love indifference!
    I will hold the candle... 'til it burns up my arm
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,425
    Hope they play it!
    This song is too great not to be played on this tour so far.  Tonight would be perfect.
  • edited May 30
    It would be nice but they usually play it as closer dont see it knocking off setting sun on this tour. Possibly as an opener but i think we get oceans tonight. I wouldnt mind hearing blood and leash though instead
    Post edited by Getoutofmyfuckinface on
    It would be nice but they usually play it as closer dont see it knocking off setting sun on this tour. Possibly as an opener but i think we get oceans tonight. I wouldnt mind hearing blood and leash though instead
    Oceans was so good as the LA opener!  In fact, I think Oceans --> Indifference --> I am Mine --> Animal would be a groovy 4 pack to start
    Up!
    MikeDigs said:
    Oceans was so good as the LA opener!  In fact, I think Oceans --> Indifference --> I am Mine --> Animal would be a groovy 4 pack to start
    Oceans into Indifference would be a dream opening.  Did I am Mine on Tues so would need to replace that with something but like Animal batting clean up.
    Have a great time tonight all, It’s likely to be extra amazing, I'm excited for you.  :rock_on: