Fedora vs Trucker Hat

13»

Comments

• We All BelieveWe All Believe Posts: 581
    Trucker Hat
    Danny Clinch posted some pics of Ed and Bradley Cooper backstage pre-show, and Ed has no hat on.

Looks good, normal receeding. Stinks that he's that uptight about it, but I get it.

As someone who's been shaving his head for over 20 years, I say this: God only made a few perfect heads, and he had to cover the rest with hair.

My vote is trucker hat btw.
    May your days be long, til kingdom come.

Join the fight to prevent suicide at www.afsp.org
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,080

Looks good, normal receeding. Stinks that he's that uptight about it, but I get it.
    How do you know that he is ”uptight” in any way about his hair? Did he say something in an interview or at a show?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • We All BelieveWe All Believe Posts: 581
    Trucker Hat

How do you know that he is ”uptight” in any way about his hair? Did he say something in an interview or at a show?
    I would say that, since he's worn a hat during all of the extended press the band has done (Stern, Zane, Simmons), and at all 9 shows on this tour so far, it's reasonable to conclude that he's uptight or self-conscious about it.
    May your days be long, til kingdom come.

Join the fight to prevent suicide at www.afsp.org
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,432
    I always imagined he did it a bit to be taller, too. I can't imagine having a super tall partner would help.
This discussion has been closed.