My 8-Year Old's First PJ Show Upcoming Portland

2»

Comments

• djjazzy276djjazzy276 Posts: 228

• BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,671
    Thank you Black35! What was the poster? Incredible! & goooooo dad & Lorenzo!
    It was 2006 New Jersey poster
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • frankcarterivfrankcarteriv Bozeman, Montana Posts: 26
    DJJAZZY so precious... I feel your joy and connection to your son. An enduring and impactful memory that is certain. 

Did you frame the poster Black35? 
    Frank Carter IV
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,671
    DJJAZZY so precious... I feel your joy and connection to your son. An enduring and impactful memory that is certain. 

Did you frame the poster Black35? 
    No we didn’t, I have still in my portfolio 
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • njhaley1njhaley1 Posts: 599
    njhaley1 said:
    My 7yo has seen Eddie several times with me lately, but Seattle will be her first time seeing the entire band.

She missed seeing them with me in PHX '22 - wife said "Eddie swears too much." I made her promise we could see them the next time they played Seattle, no matter what.

I also feel the intergenerational draw. My daughter's first real tour was Dead and Company in '22 (how that flew but PJ didn't, I don't know) - like a few of us here I was caught in that era between peak Dead and early PJ, and am so happy she's gotten to see some of the people and experiences that really shaped my youth.  We went from Boulder all the way to Bethel, catching 6-7 shows along the way - it was really something for a 5yo, and the start of our now annual summer adventure. 

She's written her first song, with a cheap plastic ukulele, that she'll be playing in her 1st grade talent show next week. I promised her we'd build her a real uke when we get back from our trip this summer. As long as she promises never to smash it on stage. 
    Getting this one framed - the only kid who sang an original song. 

For next year, we're going to practice "Won't back down" on the uke. Ed's been crushing it, as I'm sure you caught in Portland.