Ed - Demands For Portland, OR - THESE ARE OUR RIGHTS

quarteredquartered Posts: 118
edited May 5 in The Porch
OK, just kidding. Very humble requests for songs from my brother and I who have seen you in multiple countries across all the years (favorite we attended together = Zurich 2000 - AMAZING!!!). Taking one of the latest band interviews into consideration, we would love to hear Can't Keep, Little Wing (fucking vocals and all, Wisconsin 1995 style), Felicity's Surprise, fucking CROPDUSTER (so underrated), Parachutes, No Jeremy, Come Back, 1/2 Full, Present Tense, Upper Hand, Setting Sun, God's Dice, and (it will never happen) Puzzles and Games. Those are our demands. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!! 
Ryan and Chris
Post edited by quartered on

Comments

• quarteredquartered Posts: 118
    Yeah - I definitely second these suggestions - BOMB!!
    Let's throw in Down, Hitchhiker, and Undone
    Then Army Reserve and Unemployable
    Definitely Low Light
    You could even open with Of the Girl if you were so inclined
    Sleight of Hand Zurich 2000 was incredible, so always an option
    For dessert - Of the Earth? YUMMY!!!
    edited May 3
    I think I posted a wishlist for a show 10 or so years ago and got NOTHING, so I'm feeling a bit vexed. I thought the internet was where we got to tell people what to do and they had to listen?
    Post edited by quartered on
    Friends called me and said I should post that they also agree with my suggestions - they just don't have internet  :s
    It's really sad
    Oh, yeah - Sad too
    A story - one I'm assuming no-one will read - I was actually the TA for the new and improved elderly woman... Back at WWU 2002 or 2003 I think - it was a cognitive psych class my mentor at the time was teaching (I was in the MS program and she was an undergrad). I only talked to her briefly a couple times and that's kind of the whole uninteresting story... Still, Ed - you must play the songs I choose - THESE ARE MY RIGHTS
    Really the main point of all of this is Little Wing. This must be played. Then the other songs in the order I stipulated. THANKS!!
    Ed?
    I thought this worked like the bat signal???
    New bat signal - this one for Pearl Jam
    Proof that this is the most talked about issue on the PJ forum

• Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,942
    Adding Grievance to the list
  • mackenzi25mackenzi25 Posts: 16
    Shocked at all the face value tickets available still for Portland. What is going on?
  • P-Town-P-Jam-FanP-Town-P-Jam-Fan Posts: 930
    Been chasing Light Years forever, can we add?
    Gorge
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,942
    edited May 3
    Shocked at all the face value tickets available still for Portland. What is going on?
    Portland has always been lower demand. Especially when you have Vancouver and Seattle dates. Even more so when those 2 have two dates each
    Maybe Who Ever Said and Comes Then Goes could find their way in
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,887
    Enjoying your enthusiasm. I demand you have a blast!
    Been chasing Light Years forever, can we add?
    Agreed on Light Years - maybe just Binaural in its entirety? 
  • iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,716
    I love this and the Portland Tremor Christ thread. Let’s get all the awesome weird stuff! 
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,850
    Rock it out for my second birthday show in 8 years!!!!!!!

Also if you could throw down W.M.A. or Speed of Sound as present, even better.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    Oh yeah - fucking TREMOR CHRIST Ed!!! Do it!! And before Of the Earth, I'm thinking Immortality
    Portland has always been lower demand. Especially when you have Vancouver and Seattle dates. Even more so when those 2 have two dates each
    OK, so, Ed, we have to talk. I was at the last Portland show with my brother. We brought my parents and brother's wife for their first show. You guys did a little rope (Pendulum) swing thing and, I would never say it out loud, it was all just a touch low energy (unfortunately, I could hear Trump's voice as I typed that). Either way, just bring it and we will be there for you!!! Maybe all B-sides. Get fucking WEIRD!!!! 

Also, ignore the Speed of Sound request - it wasn't authorized (WMA = fuck yeah, also = not gonna happen).
    Two others unlikely to happen, but I might as well demand them - Hard to Imagine and Oceans - THESE ARE MY RIGHTS