Who’s Going To Fenway

1234568»

Comments

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,145
    King's X is in the area this week. Howsabout a Doug cameo.
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,145
    Start of the encore give Ed and Glen a breather for once. Jeff and Doug doing Doubting Thomasina let's go.
  • Doug on WMA would be insane.  30 year anniversary.
  • nicky-p38 said:
    bwerner10 said:
    How do you download the ticket to the concert I have an extra and trying to unload it tonight at below cost 
    Seat Location? Looking for a single ticket. 

• Having trouble downloading it from the Ballpark app but it is a $150 ticket bought via the Ten Club happy to sell it for $100
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Don't understand the point of these threads? I'm sure almost everyone from here is going.
  • AlaGAlaG Posts: 976
    Brisk. said:
    Don't understand the point of these threads? I'm sure almost everyone from here is going.
    This just became the de facto talk about Fenway thread.
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,759
    JimmyV said:
    cutz said:
    Since I'm not able to score a Ticket, for Tuesday, on shitty Red Sox website, It looks like I'll be going to just the Sunday show.

I'm driving up and I want to hit the road right after the show. I'm looking for a Parking Spot that will get me back on the Mass. TP. ASAP as I have a LONG drive back home.

In 2016 I did the same and I parked that was really close to Mass. TP but of course I forget which one it was. I thought it was maybe a mile away from Fenway, and it was safe walking back after the show.

So, if anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it. 
    50 Dalton Street near Kings bowling alley. 
    @JimmyV

Man, this worked out very well as I was back on the Mass. TP in no time.

Thanks for that info.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    cutz said:
    JimmyV said:
    cutz said:
    Since I'm not able to score a Ticket, for Tuesday, on shitty Red Sox website, It looks like I'll be going to just the Sunday show.

I'm driving up and I want to hit the road right after the show. I'm looking for a Parking Spot that will get me back on the Mass. TP. ASAP as I have a LONG drive back home.

In 2016 I did the same and I parked that was really close to Mass. TP but of course I forget which one it was. I thought it was maybe a mile away from Fenway, and it was safe walking back after the show.

So, if anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it. 
    50 Dalton Street near Kings bowling alley. 
    @JimmyV

Man, this worked out very well as I was back on the Mass. TP in no time.

Thanks for that info.
    Glad it worked out! We are parking there tomorrow. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."