Options

2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• Options
    ThePietThePiet Posts: 19
    demetrios said:
    Pearl Jam London Posters  $100.00  by Van Orton Design  https://www.f4dstudios.com/product/pj-london

sold out…
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,676
    That's good.  The artists deserve to get paid.  
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,297
    That's good.  The artists deserve to get paid.  
    Sounds like the Berlin artists get 200 show edition prints to sell on top their 100 APs. So the cancellation may have worked in their favor.
  • Options
    WranglerWrangler Posts: 51
    What’s with the two posters per show?  Not sure if I feel like it’s a money grab or it’s good thing that we have a better chance of a poster we like?
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,490
    Wrangler said:
    What’s with the two posters per show?  Not sure if I feel like it’s a money grab or it’s good thing that we have a better chance of a poster we like?
    It's not every show. Unless I misread those Berlin posters are one for each show 
  • Options
    RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 837
    pjl44 said:
    Wrangler said:
    It's not every show. Unless I misread those Berlin posters are one for each show 
    Correct. Manchester and Berlin got 1 per show
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,954
    Not sure i understand buying posters with show dates on that didnt happen but then I'm clearly in the minority given these posters are selling pretty well. 
  • Options
    edited July 2
    pdalowsky said:
    Not sure i understand buying posters with show dates on that didnt happen but then I'm clearly in the minority given these posters are selling pretty well. 
    No i totally understand you. It would make me cry every time i take a look at the poster, specialliy if the show didnt happen
  • Options
    rangers72rangers72 lockerbie.uk Posts: 160
    the next mystery boxes are gonna be pretty  euro heavy!
  • Options
    rangers72 said:
    Do you think (that if there will be an next Mystery Box Action) that they will put cancelled show stuff in there? I personally think that would be very lame
  • Options
    Robbert said:
    rangers72 said:
    Do you think (that if there will be an next Mystery Box Action) that they will put cancelled show stuff in there? I personally think that would be very lame
    I might be wrong but what else are they going to with thousands of unsold merchandise?
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,638
    edited July 2
    Robbert said:
    rangers72 said:
    There is like.. de facto no difference from other random merch. What would be lame?
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    edited July 2
    rangers72 said:
    Robbert said:
    rangers72 said:
    I might be wrong but what else are they going to with thousands of unsold merchandise?
    Offcourse youre right. There isnt much left to put in there exept the cancelled show stuff. 
    Its the risk of buying it offcourse, you get stuff you love or stuff you dont. 
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,490
    pdalowsky said:
    If you like the print. Practically not much different than buying a poster from a show you didn't attend.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,954
    pjl44 said:
    pdalowsky said:
    If you like the print. Practically not much different than buying a poster from a show you didn't attend.
    Yeah I get that too, at least those posters are for events that happened, like a little time capsule. Posters for events that never went ahead......it just seems a bit pointless to me. Again I know Im in the minority with that one and im genuinely pleased these guys can make some money and not lose their income from the assignment they took on
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,549
    The 2003 Cincinnati poster is one of the best and most sought after of all PJ posters, for a show that didn't happen. Great art though. I personally don't see any of these being on that level. There's a potential rarity factor since there weren't thousands sold at the show, unless these will just be perpetually available in the shop for $45. 
  • Options
    Robbert said:
    rangers72 said:
    Robbert said:
    rangers72 said:
    Offcourse youre right. There isnt much left to put in there exept the cancelled show stuff. 
    Its the risk of buying it offcourse, you get stuff you love or stuff you dont. 
    Of course you might get the manchester tshirt which is rather cool!
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,069
    Robbert said:
    rangers72 said:
    The purpose of mystery boxes is to get rid of unsold stuff (with a few surprises of course)
  • Options
    yosiyosi NYC Posts: 2,765
    Have the band sign them, then they will sell like hot cakes. 
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,256
    yosi said:
    Have the band sign them, then they will sell like hot cakes. 
    That's a lot of signing there will be thousands left I imagine 
  • Options
    Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 1,016
    I never get the point of buying posters to shows that didn’t happen, or shows that I didn’t attend.

I just imagine putting them up at home and a friend pops round:
    friend: ah cool poster, how was the show?
    me: I wasn’t there
    friend: ….

😂
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,638
    edited July 2
    pdalowsky said:
    I haven't hung my Prague 2022 poster, but I imagine it would work better as a conversation starter ("There I sat, with my czech beer, the evening before when the news came...") than some of the posters to shows I went to. A memory that stands out more than others. Maybe I should hang it. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,481
    KM73780 said:
    Robbert said:
    rangers72 said:
    The purpose of mystery boxes is to get rid of unsold stuff (with a few surprises of course)
    Still ISO that Nutsack Vulture shirt...
  • Options
    ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 755
    I never get the point of buying posters to shows that didn’t happen, or shows that I didn’t attend.

😂
    I appreciate art so I hang a poster because I love the image. I have plenty of posters for shows I didn’t attend and not once has anyone asked how the show was. Even if they did, who the fuck cares? I’ve passed on posters on shows I did attend because I didn’t like the artwork. Not sure why so many people struggle with this concept. It’s not a trophy to show what you’ve done. It’s art. Plain and simple. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,569
    ZoSoTim said:

😂
    I appreciate art so I hang a poster because I love the image. I have plenty of posters for shows I didn’t attend and not once has anyone asked how the show was. Even if they did, who the fuck cares? I’ve passed on posters on shows I did attend because I didn’t like the artwork. Not sure why so many people struggle with this concept. It’s not a trophy to show what you’ve done. It’s art. Plain and simple. 
    Amen, brother.
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,569
    And on that note, Ian Williams's awesome London poster is up at https://www.conflux-co.com. He is, imo, VERY generously offering his S/N AP variant (with blue replacing black in certain areas) for a mere $65.! (The S/N SE is just $50.)
  • Options
    jgregory89jgregory89 Las Vegas Posts: 184
    Robbert said:
    rangers72 said:
    What they did in 2022 for the Sac and LV shows that were canceled was they gave you an option to buy a bundle in the shop that included a the show poster, the show t-shirt, and the show sticker.  I got both cause I wanted the t-shirts.  The whole bundle was $65 each.  They might do that again for these shows.
  • Options
    stuessystuessy Posts: 34
    is the berlin 03/07 poster available for purchase anywhere?
  • Options
    stuessy said:
    is the berlin 03/07 poster available for purchase anywhere?
    Jup. There is a link about 3 pages back
  • Options
    ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 755
    shecky said:
    And on that note, Ian Williams's awesome London poster is up at https://www.conflux-co.com. He is, imo, VERY generously offering his S/N AP variant (with blue replacing black in certain areas) for a mere $65.! (The S/N SE is just $50.)
    That’s a great deal. Wish I liked the image more. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)