Options

2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• Options
    jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,631
    yosi said:
    demetrios said:

Pearl Jam London AP's tomorrow (Mon, July 1st) at 10am Pacific https://www.f4dstudios.com/product/pj-london 

Love the colors. Less a fan of the image. 

Agreed. Not sure what the London connection is here?? Lovely vibrant colours but is there a link here to anything London or UK??
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,626
    edited June 30
    A bit to digital vector looking for me. And can't stand those ctrl+C ctrl+V copied and flipped sections. Cheap. Feels lazy.

Nice with some punchy colours.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    ImcoffeegirlImcoffeegirl Posts: 249
    agtharper said:
    Tried framing it but didn't look as good. Just need to find a home for it.

This looks great! 
  • Options
    MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 600
    MikeDigs said:
    Still no word about Ken Taylor Dublin AP?  Was supposed to be on sale last week
  • Options
    Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,187
    agtharper said:

Looks great! Can I ask where you got the holder? Need one for my Dublin towel that a board member was kind enough to get for me. 
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,310
    agtharper said:

I adore this
  • Options
    agtharper said:

I agree with others, this looks fantastic!  Very cool frame.
  • Options
    agtharperagtharper Posts: 19
    I bought one of these form Amazon. Needs to be the 56cm one... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08GZ5GJ8V?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

I didn't get a poster this time so decided I would frame this, but it's not very easy to do well. This looked so much better anyway.
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,626
    I think that is a much better solution for textile than to frame it in a regular frame
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,949
    Pretty happy with my merch purchase. Didn't get anything date specific as the news of the cancellation came through not long before it was my turn in line. 

Really like the shirt here, hope its sold online soon
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,960
    https://www.facebook.com/share/62HkYDGoPXWaMc5X/?mibextid=oFDknk

Unfortunately the @pearljam Berlin shows have been cancelled due to illness in the band. 

We wanted to make sure you were able to see this wonderful event poster art for each show. 

July 2 art by @rupert.gruber 
    July 3 art by @jumumonster

Each artist will be releasing their 100 APs in the coming days. Please follow them for the details. In addition to this they will be releasing 200 tour edition prints.

#PearlJam #TSURT #PJMerch #ISawPearlJam #darkmatterworldtour

• Options

• Options
    Planet of SoundPlanet of Sound UK Posts: 548
    The Gruber is perhaps my favourite of all of the 2024 posters so far.  I do like a simple bold design.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,949
    Ouch two more easy passes
  • Options
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 4,508
    Jumo > Jumu
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II. Michael Jordan's #!

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are (thank you, Vegas!), Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job (Vegas!), low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 657
    Berlin night 1 is fantastic.
  • Options
    MikeDigs said:
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,802
    demetrios said:
    This is very good!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,671
    MikeDigs said:
    MikeDigs said:
    Follow & stay on top of his instagram - that’s probably your best bet. 
  • Options
    Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,187
    agtharper said:
    I bought one of these form Amazon. Needs to be the 56cm one... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08GZ5GJ8V?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

I didn't get a poster this time so decided I would frame this, but it's not very easy to do well. This looked so much better anyway.
    Thank you!!
  • Options
    MikeDigs said:
    MikeDigs said:
    That's been my strategy over the past week.  I even sent Ken a DM, but no response or activity on his page.  I was just wondering if anyone here had heard anything.  The Ken Taylor Dublin poster is a stunning one.
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,671
    edited July 1
    MikeDigs said:
    MikeDigs said:
    MikeDigs said:
    That's been my strategy over the past week.  I even sent Ken a DM, but no response or activity on his page.  I was just wondering if anyone here had heard anything.  The Ken Taylor Dublin poster is a stunning one.
    I messaged him as well, but haven’t heard back. The instagram link to his site says it’s getting maintenance, maybe that’s the reason behind the delay? 
    & agreed, it’s a beautiful print. I’m grateful to get such a banger for that show; seeing PJ in Dublin was a bucket list event for me. 
  • Options
    MikeDigs said:
    MikeDigs said:
    MikeDigs said:
    I messaged him as well, but haven’t heard back. The instagram link to his site says it’s getting maintenance, maybe that’s the reason behind the delay? 
    & agreed, it’s a beautiful print. I’m grateful to get such a banger for that show; seeing PJ in Dublin was a bucket list event for me. 
    That's awesome that you were there!  Amazing setlist.  I wasn't at the show but fell in love with the poster.  This will be my first poster bought of a show that I didn't attend.
  • Options
  • Options
    ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 752
    +1 on the AP. SE, foil, and glow in the dark were all still available too. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,557
    Tough crowd. I've never seen an Ames Bros sale not sell out in a few minutes, or less!
  • Options
    ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 752
    I love the poster. Figured it would still be very popular for the Holy Grail tie in. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • Options
    iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,613
    Dang, are those prices normal? $400 for the glow in the dark, $250 for foil?
  • Options
    RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 833
    Dang, are those prices normal? $400 for the glow in the dark, $250 for foil?
    No offcourse thats not normal. But when people still buy them, the price wont drop