Options

2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

1246776

Comments

  • Options
    PJ1973PJ1973 Winston-Salem, NC Posts: 407
    pjl44 said:
    I concur that its a crew item. If not, I think price estimates are too low and would say $225-$250.
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,226
    edited May 2
    Not really a reason for the Latitude and Longitude on a crew item.  Also, I think the Vedder jackets that were kind of like that, were $185 at Ohana last year

    Edit:  Well, I see the Vedder one is $140 now.  Not sure if those were stitched or not though.
    Post edited by TA243471 on
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2, Seattle 1&2
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,405
    To be clear I think they're selling it as merch but it just looks like a crew item design
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,029
    GW2553 said:
    Just team up with '47 and make some quality F'n hats.  The one I got from Wrigley is such garbage.

    co-sign. We need real dad hats.

  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,029
    Kwieneke said:
    PJNB said:
    All the hats are throwaways. When was the last good hat they made? 
    i like the 2016 dad cap for the ballparks 
    they had a cool look, but they are incredibly thin and the stitching for the felt is garbage. 
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,343
    Kwieneke said:
    PJNB said:
    All the hats are throwaways. When was the last good hat they made? 
    i like the 2016 dad cap for the ballparks 
    they had a cool look, but they are incredibly thin and the stitching for the felt is garbage. 
    fair enough, just pulled one out and the top is pretty thin 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,560
    I'll take the current t-shirt quality over Hanes Beefy tees or Gildan heavy cotton. I want my tshirt to feel soft not like burlap.
    I like those brands better, haha. 

    I like how they hold up, they keep their shape, and the neck fits correctly.  I like the softness of some of the current ones, but after a couple of washes, the beefy/gildan ones feel pretty close while the new ones feel a bit worn out. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,560
    GW2553 said:
    Just team up with '47 and make some quality F'n hats.  The one I got from Wrigley is such garbage.

    co-sign. We need real dad hats.

    100% in agreement here.   The '47 Brand Clean Up Pearl Jam hat would be awesome.  
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,405
    I'm currently wearing a MMJ tee where the brand is Comfort Colors and it's a better version of the durable Gildan type. Still prefer the softer, thinner style but this seems like the move for those who like a heftier T.
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,343
    Vedd Hedd said:
    I'll take the current t-shirt quality over Hanes Beefy tees or Gildan heavy cotton. I want my tshirt to feel soft not like burlap.
    I like those brands better, haha. 

    I like how they hold up, they keep their shape, and the neck fits correctly.  I like the softness of some of the current ones, but after a couple of washes, the beefy/gildan ones feel pretty close while the new ones feel a bit worn out. 
    those hold up after 20+ years. the new ones don't make it through a wash without fading and cracking logos
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,511
    GW2553 said:
    Just team up with '47 and make some quality F'n hats.  The one I got from Wrigley is such garbage.

    co-sign. We need real dad hats.

    47s don't fit my big melon either lol. Would be down with a New Era 39Thirty L/XL (flex fit)
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,029
    Sounds like its more the screen printer than anything. 

    I have Bella Canvas and BDGs from almost 20 years ago and they have held up.


  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,343
    Sounds like its more the screen printer than anything. 

    I have Bella Canvas and BDGs from almost 20 years ago and they have held up.


    Bella Canvas seems to be okay. I have only had issues with tultex 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 675
    Vedd Hedd said:
    GW2553 said:
    Just team up with '47 and make some quality F'n hats.  The one I got from Wrigley is such garbage.

    co-sign. We need real dad hats.

    100% in agreement here.   The '47 Brand Clean Up Pearl Jam hat would be awesome.  
    I have literally dreamed of this hypothetical hat
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,511
    100 Pacer said:
    I was expecting EMEK for Portland.
    Doesn't sting as much to miss it now but it's too bad they didn't get EMEK back in the rotation  
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,560
    Kwieneke said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    I'll take the current t-shirt quality over Hanes Beefy tees or Gildan heavy cotton. I want my tshirt to feel soft not like burlap.
    I like those brands better, haha. 

    I like how they hold up, they keep their shape, and the neck fits correctly.  I like the softness of some of the current ones, but after a couple of washes, the beefy/gildan ones feel pretty close while the new ones feel a bit worn out. 
    those hold up after 20+ years. the new ones don't make it through a wash without fading and cracking logos
    Yeah, I have Yield tour shirts that are still together. 
    SHZA said:
    GW2553 said:
    Just team up with '47 and make some quality F'n hats.  The one I got from Wrigley is such garbage.

    co-sign. We need real dad hats.

    47s don't fit my big melon either lol. Would be down with a New Era 39Thirty L/XL (flex fit)
    I like those as well, I have a large size head as well.  My 47's fit great though, even though they are at the end of the adjustable strap haha. 

    kmcmanus said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    GW2553 said:
    Just team up with '47 and make some quality F'n hats.  The one I got from Wrigley is such garbage.

    co-sign. We need real dad hats.

    100% in agreement here.   The '47 Brand Clean Up Pearl Jam hat would be awesome.  
    I have literally dreamed of this hypothetical hat
    Someday! It basically the only style of hat I own, aside from a few of the New Era 39Thirtys above. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,597
    This one is bella canvas 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

    this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    comatose_253comatose_253 Posts: 271
    edited May 2
    TA243471 said:
    Not really a reason for the Latitude and Longitude on a crew item.  Also, I think the Vedder jackets that were kind of like that, were $185 at Ohana last year

    Edit:  Well, I see the Vedder one is $140 now.  Not sure if those were stitched or not though.
    gps coordinates are the location of the Off Ramp Cafe (109 Eastlake Ave E):


    Post edited by comatose_253 on
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,226
    Whoa....Cash?  These guys are out of control!!!!
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2, Seattle 1&2
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,023
    demetrios said:
    god i missed those!!!

    its tour time everyone!!!!
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,086
    So no merch sales on the off day between shows? 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

    ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,396
    JojoRice said:
    So no merch sales on the off day between shows? 
    There could be a big hockey game, might be wierd.
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836
    JojoRice said:
    So no merch sales on the off day between shows? 
    If there ends up being a playoff game that day having a PJ merch booth going as well would be chaos.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.


    Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,661
    Woot!
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

    "Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

    1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    hobowithagrinhobowithagrin Posts: 114
    Anyone know what "event tokens" are?
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    Anyone know what "event tokens" are?
    My guess something similar to a challenge coin
  • Options
    Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 649
    Has the Merch line started at Fenway yet?  
  • Options
    LBCeddieLBCeddie Posts: 112
    SHZA said:
    GW2553 said:
    Just team up with '47 and make some quality F'n hats.  The one I got from Wrigley is such garbage.

    co-sign. We need real dad hats.

    47s don't fit my big melon either lol. Would be down with a New Era 39Thirty L/XL (flex fit)
    100% this. PJ x New Era 39Thirty would be sensational. 
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,560
    Bunting10 said:
    Has the Merch line started at Fenway yet?  
    Yes, but there are only about 200 people in line at the moment, so youre good. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
Sign In or Register to comment.