Comments

• Tokens sold out in like 30 minutes. I don’t get it 
  • pmcgrath5 said:
    Tokens sold out in like 30 minutes. I don’t get it 
    Strangest popular item ever.  
  • pmcgrath5 said:
    They normally are gone in less than 5 minutes. In Philly and New York the par for most stands was around 25 tokens. 
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,147
    pmcgrath5 said:
    They normally are gone in less than 5 minutes. In Philly and New York the par for most stands was around 25 tokens. 

Philly was tough but I found Baltimore was the easiest. I was able to pick up 3 in the morning from a little old lady working at the merch truck. Then when the doors opened @ 6pm, instead of going right to the merch booths on the main floor we went to the upstairs one. Picked up another 3 tokens. I was probably around 30 something in the merch line in the morning. And 10th or so upstairs.

For those who picked up a skateboard in Fenway, did they change the rule from 2 per customer to 1? Baltimore they changed the rules to 1. And in Philly day 1 they changed the token rule to 2.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,147

krzysztof_domaradzki

Pearl Jam Boston 2024 APs
    DROP ANNOUNCEMENT
    Official screen printed gig poster created for Pearl Jam Dark Matter Tour 2024.
    The concert takes place in Boston Massachusetts at Fenway Park.
    The print uses 7 colours on the front and has a 1 colour motif printed on the back of the print along with a hologram sticker for authenticity. Colour separations by @tomlassota (Beffio Studio) 🙏
    The drop will happen this WEDNESDAY — 18th of September 2024 at 6:00 PM CEST / 12:00PM EST / 9:00AM PST
    All prints are 18”x24” in size, signed & numbered. Shipment cost will be added to the price (TBA at the drop). Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.
    IMPORTANT INFO: MAXIMUM OF 1 PRINT ALLOWED PER ORDER / HOUSEHOLD. ORDERING MORE THAN 1 MIGHT RESULT IN YOU MISSING OUT ON YOUR PURCHASE.

THIS IS THE LINK TO THE NEW SHOP (also in bio)
    https://studiokxxshop.bigcartel.com
    HERE you can find few more photos to get a better idea of how those prints turned out:
    https://studiokxx.com/Pearl-Jam-Boston-2024 . Please note that only the artist’s colourway will be available.
    #pearljam #gigposter #poster #silkscreen

• Sugarloafer04Sugarloafer04 Telluride CO // Brooklyn NY Posts: 453
    The spot on Jersey and Brookline opened at 12 instead of doors like it said. Got in line at 1130. Out at 1. They still had everything, including tokens. I have an extra token for tonight if someone needs. Ideally looking for a night 2 once they drop tomorrow 
    2016: Telluride, CO
    2018: Fenway 1
    2021: Sea.Hear.Now
    2022: San Diego, MSG, Camden 
    2023: Ft. Worth 1, Ft. Worth 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
    2024: Las Vegas 1, Las Vegas 2, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
  • I got in line about 9. Done by 11:30. Got all 5 prints I wanted. Only tokens were gone. Recommend sunscreen for anyone lining up. Was all the way past Yard House when I drove off at 11:45. Time for a nap back in Salem before heading back in for N1. Show 21 for me. LFG Boston! 

Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23 ~ NYC #2 - 9/4/24 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/15/24 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/17/24
  • Philip_IrelandPhilip_Ireland Posts: 663
    edited September 15
    I have a Daniel Danger Pogues poster from 2009. It’s a pretty dark print/hard to see the detail but a nice one

• PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,899
    Always crazy how you can start 25 people back from the front of the merch line only to somehow magically wind up 50 back 15 minutes before it opens…
    I hate those people! They have no integrity and are so disrespectful to the people who have been waiting there the whole time. They are 🚮 
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,278
    PJammin' said:
    Always crazy how you can start 25 people back from the front of the merch line only to somehow magically wind up 50 back 15 minutes before it opens…
    I hate those people! They have no integrity and are so disrespectful to the people who have been waiting there the whole time. They are 🚮 
    This was insane at Barcelona this year with the merch queue jumpers. 
  • PJammin' said:
    I witnessed a few “cut and chats” while I was I line.  It’s a team effort I guess.
  • PJammin' said:
    I witnessed a few “cut and chats” while I was I line.  It’s a team effort I guess.
    demetrios said:

Same thing happened to us in Philly day 1. We were 30th in line. Before the merch truck opened we were 50th or so behind.

What sucks is, and I know 10club can't do anything about this, but we see many folks in the merch line who are also in the GA line. So during the morning they just pop back into the merch line then go back to the GA line. Same goes with folks in the GA line who pop in at the Wishlist Foundation pre parties. They leave the GA line to spend an hour or so partying it up. These are also the same few who Pearl Jam see's on the rail each night. Why I kinda wish they bring back the lottery & reserved seating in front of the stage again. Those were good times.
    I wish they would bring lottery and reserved seating back too. Believe me. 
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
    drfox said:
    PJammin' said:
    This is why some people just miss what they want to get bcuz of the line cutters. You can just miss out on a poster just bcuz people cut in front of you. It’s maddening and people need to start speaking up to those people. It’s disrespectful! JERKS. 
  • KN219077KN219077 Posts: 1,063
    Glad to see it’s tokens and not posters in short supply 
  • I was in and out 12:45-1:15.  No end in site for merchandise stock.  They brought the mother load.  
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,959
    edited September 15
    PJammin' said:
    drfox said:
    PJammin' said:
    This is why some people just miss what they want to get bcuz of the line cutters. You can just miss out on a poster just bcuz people cut in front of you. It’s maddening and people need to start speaking up to those people. It’s disrespectful! JERKS. 
    I spoke up once and no one around me gave a darn. Two people blatently just waked up and cut. They were behind me and I called them out. Again it ended up me looking or feeling like the jerk. It was weird.

And they just stood there silent. Didn't move and I just gave up.
    Post edited by Loujoe on
    Loujoe said:
    PJammin' said:
    drfox said:
    PJammin' said:
    I spoke up once and no one around me gave a darn. Two people blatently just waked up and cut. They were behind me and I called them out. Again it ended up me looking or feeling like the jerk. It was weird.

And they just stood there silent. Didn't move and I just gave up.
    Too bad I wasn’t there with you, I would’ve backed you up. Too many are cowards to say anything when clearly the line cutters are the jerks. They are the ones making some people miss out on things. 
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,959
    True. It's all just stuff anyway. Cool collectable stuff we all love! 
    It's OK 
    Loujoe said:
    True. It's all just stuff anyway. Cool collectable stuff we all love! 
    It's OK 
    I understand. It’s the principle tho. 

I’ll still call them out. 😬
  • 30 people deep at Gate B
  • Waited 35 minutes at gate b and they have still have a bunch of stuff left.
    Waited 35 minutes at gate b and they have still have a bunch of stuff left.
    Tokens?
  • No tokens but posters
    edited September 15
    It would be really nice if they did a tour and didn’t sell any merch at all, just played music in the cities they went to- maybe sell something for a charity at the show (no merch trucks) but this level of merchandise is nuts!! 
    Does anyone need this amount of stuff? And stuff it is. It always feels like their merchandise goes counter to their music. Kiss wouldn’t have this amount of crap at a show!!
    Post edited by Philip_Ireland on
  • KN219077KN219077 Posts: 1,063
    It would be really nice if they did a tour and didn’t sell any merch at all, just played music in the cities they went to- maybe sell something for a charity at the show (no merch trucks) but this level of merchandise is nuts!! 
    Does anyone need this amount of stuff? And stuff it is. 
    Pretty sure it’s the only real profit in touring for most artists. No one makes you buy the merch , just the ticket! It’s a bit insanely priced for low quality items, I will give you that.
  • It would be really nice if they did a tour and didn’t sell any merch at all, just played music in the cities they went to- maybe sell something for a charity at the show (no merch trucks) but this level of merchandise is nuts!! 
    Does anyone need this amount of stuff? And stuff it is. It always feels like their merchandise goes counter to their music. Kiss wouldn’t have this amount of crap at a show!!
    I would agree but unfortunately that’s how a lot of artists’ money is made and these days 
    edited September 15
    I would agree but unfortunately that’s how a lot of artists’ money is made and these days 
    They have had ‘excessive merchandise’ for about the last 30 years! 
    Havnt they made enough money already? They are a band- it’s meant to be about music. This type of ‘rare merch’ thing has gone crazy and Is also obviously not great in environmentally conscious times- who needs 16 versions of an album, really? 
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,143
    Havnt they made enough money already? They are a band- it’s meant to be about music. This type of ‘rare merch’ thing has gone crazy 
    Dude come on. You expect a major band to not make some additional money? If you don’t want it, don’t buy it! 
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
    edited September 15
    Havnt they made enough money already? They are a band- it’s meant to be about music. This type of ‘rare merch’ thing has gone crazy 
    Dude come on. You expect a major band to not make some additional money? If you don’t want it, don’t buy it! 
    Dude, don’t release 16 vinyl versions of an album then preach about the environment!!!
    “Additional money”!!!! Is the first money they are making not enough? €180 for a concert ticket in Dublin was a joke