2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• GibsonGibson Posts: 2,633
    MikeDigs said:
    I'm excited to see the Dr J poster variants.   Those are sure to sell quickly.  I like the 3D idea that someone mentioned, that would be really cool.  Rainbow foil hopefully also
    I said the exact same thing. I'm not a fan of all the white space on the poster, but those will look incredible when filled in with gold or rainbow foil, etc.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2, Noblesville, Wrigley 1&2

• KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,537
    edited September 9
    This is an awesome poster. Definitely what the average person wants to see I think. my favorite poster is something with a cultural reference or a tie back to the location they are in. Really makes a print for me. The variants on this should be insane. A foil or silver would be sweet 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,925
    The way it’s outlined with a little bit of shadow almost makes it look like a sticker.  I like it. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• pjrusspjruss Posts: 494
    I remember when Ames did just about all the posters for PJ and people complained that they needed to have other artists as well, bc Ames was no good, etc. 

Funny that now it seems Ames are the ones that consistently put out crowd favorites. 
  • bigbiggzybigbiggzy Posts: 761
    Yep - I recall.

I will say though - I do love Brad K’s work as much as Ames. 

Ames is just such a staple of the PJ world.

Hard to ignore their work ….esp related to the band.
  • ekim997ekim997 Posts: 201
    Anyone down there getting merch today? How’s the line? Thinking about heading down a little later 

• Received the AP Missoula poster today from Justin Hampton. I had a couple questions for him about the poster when I ordered it, he could not have been a nicer or more down to earth guy! It looks great in person.. I love the embossed logo... Adds a great touch.

Neat!
    thats awesome did it come with that great doodle ?
    It did! 
  • demetrios said:

Incredible poster... getting that bad boy framed is going to take some serious skill given the shape.

• yosiyosi Posts: 2,985
    demetrios said:
    yosi said:
    Have shirts and stickers been selling out? I can’t get to the venue until about 7:45. What are my chances of grabbing these?

You should be fine. We saw event shirts and stickers up on the wall while leaving the lower level section.
    Thanks. Really love the image, so I’d love to get both. 
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 939
    demetrios said:

Incredible poster... getting that bad boy framed is going to take some serious skill given the shape.

Looks like a standard 18x24, no?
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)

• Received the AP Missoula poster today from Justin Hampton. I had a couple questions for him about the poster when I ordered it, he could not have been a nicer or more down to earth guy! It looks great in person.. I love the embossed logo... Adds a great touch.

Neat!
    thats awesome did it come with that great doodle ?
    It did! 
    thanks !! still waiting for mine to arrive 
  • MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 1,081
    bigbiggzy said:
    Yep - I recall.

I will say though - I do love Brad K’s work as much as Ames. 

Ames is just such a staple of the PJ world.

Hard to ignore their work ….esp related to the band.
    I also love Brad K and Ames, and would like to add Ken Taylor to that list.

These 3 artists are making amazing concert posters these days.  I will be on the lookout for all of their future work.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,155
    Up! 

PEARL JAM – Philadelphia, 2024 – AP Edition (USA ONLY) https://thesellerdoor.com/shop/pearl-jam-philadelphia-2024-ap-edition-usa 

PEARL JAM – Philadelphia, 2024 – AP Edition (INTERNATIONAL ONLY) https://thesellerdoor.com/shop/pearl-jam-philadelphia-2024-ap-edition-international-only

• hihobibohihobibo Posts: 1,083
    demetrios said:

Got one! :)
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,037
    edited September 9
    hihobibo said:
    demetrios said:

Got one! :)
    As did I, but I wish the US / International criteria was more clear (on the first screen)... I *think* I ordered from the right one, but it wasn't a smooth process... I got several '504' error messages in the process, so I just grabbed one when I could. 

EDIT - I ordered from the correct option, and glad I did... the US allotment are now gone. Not gonna lie, seems like a weird way to do it from a supply & demand perspective.
    Post edited by Merkin Baller on

• drfox said:
    The poster is a blatant copy of last years QOTSA poster 
    Fortunately, nobody has cared about QOTSA since at least 2005.
    Wrigley 7/19/2013
    Philadelphia 10/22/2013
    Baltimore 10/27/2013
    Hampton 4/18/2016
    Ft. Worth 9/13/2023
    Ft. Worth 9/15/2023
    Wrigley 8/31/2024
    Baltimore 9/12/2024
    Fenway 9/15/2024
    drfox said:
    To each their own, but IMO their songwriting over the last 20 years blows PJ and most other bands out of the water. 

Their live shows are nothing to shake a stick at either. 
  • hihobibohihobibo Posts: 1,083
    hihobibo said:
    demetrios said:

As did I, but I wish the US / International criteria was more clear (on the first screen)... I *think* I ordered from the right one, but it wasn't a smooth process... I got several '504' error messages in the process, so I just grabbed one when I could. 

EDIT - I ordered from the correct option, and glad I did... the US allotment are now gone. Not gonna lie, seems like a weird way to do it from a supply & demand perspective.
    Same, many errors, then got hung up on payment screen. Then I tried on my phone, and it carted two (because it remembered the first one I had), had to remove one and still ended up somehow checking out and getting a confirmation.
    And sold out
    hihobibo said:
    hihobibo said:
    demetrios said:

Same, many errors, then got hung up on payment screen. Then I tried on my phone, and it carted two (because it remembered the first one I had), had to remove one and still ended up somehow checking out and getting a confirmation.
    I was nervous that it was going to process multiple sales, as I got hung up on the check out screen as well and had to confirm the sale 3 or 4 times before it took. 

I haven't got an emailed confirmation, but  I just checked my credit card and have a single charge, so that's a good sign. 

RE: the international allotment... if I had missed out on the domestic drop, I would be pretty aggravated seeing some waiting for international sales right now. 
    demetrios said:
    And sold out
    Damn it… ha.

Missed out the other night.  I don’t suppose anyone wants to sell me one?!?  😊 😉 🙏 
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,142
    drfox said:
    This is not correct 
    To each their own, but I love QOTSA. Crazy good band.
    edited September 9
    bigbiggzy said:
    demetrios said:
    And sold out
    Damn it… ha.

Missed out the other night.  I don’t suppose anyone wants to sell me one?!?  😊 😉 🙏 

If you missed the AP edition with a USA shipping addy PM me. Can help you out 

*Good for now
    Post edited by demetrios on
    demetrios said:
    bigbiggzy said:
    demetrios said:
    And sold out
    Damn it… ha.

If you missed the AP edition with a USA shipping addy PM me. Can help you out 
    🫢🫨🤗

Just pinged you. Thank you, brother!!!
  • Sugarloafer04Sugarloafer04 Telluride CO // Brooklyn NY Posts: 453
    Can anyone in line get me a token? Hoping on a train now heading that way! 
    2016: Telluride, CO
    2018: Fenway 1
    2021: Sea.Hear.Now
    2022: San Diego, MSG, Camden 
    2023: Ft. Worth 1, Ft. Worth 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
    2024: Las Vegas 1, Las Vegas 2, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,110
    anyone in line for today Philly 2 can pick up a men's XL night 2 tshirt? will pay you back, handle shipping (or try to get in person tonight) and and shower you with a few EV guitar picks for gratitude. this is to surprise a friend. PM me please and thank you
  • ZoSoTim said:
    demetrios said:

Looks like a standard 18x24, no?
    hmm... I thought it was die cut in that funky shape and all that white space won't actually be there. I guess we will have to wait and see pics in the wild.