Options

Fan To Fan

Comments

• Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,053
    Yet if you contact TM, they act like it's your fault that it's not working. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,053
    Premium tickets for Portland are starting to come down too. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,230
    two Charges for the LA one ticket, then charge back... I believe that is from Error U533
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,294
    PhartN said:
    steven87 said:
    Aaron 23 said:
    PJNB said:
    So glitchy today. Plenty of tickets just hanging around after they are sold or unable to be sold. 
    Anyone dropping GAs knowing this just wants to watch the world burn. 
    Given how glitchy F2F has been, I don’t believe it’s possible to do a timed drop for GAs right now. I hope this changes at some point, but can’t say I’m all that confident. 
    I have had success with a timed drop for single tickets, floor seats in Bmore...was a pair that was split.  I think single drops are the way...
    Just curious- has anyone on here been able to successfully arrange a GA drop yet (pair or single) for any of the shows? I’m not aware of any, but wondering if anyone else has been able to do so successfully. 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,923
    Time drops all you want but if they are not able to be carted until an hour after they drop its useless. 
  • Options
    runstaplesrunstaples NC/WY Posts: 235
    This F2F was actually semi-entertaining/fun last year....it's just a lost cause at this point. Why do I even bother checking?
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • Options
    LS164963LS164963 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 145
    Life wasted was actually written about F2F in 2024.
  • Options
    This F2F was actually semi-entertaining/fun last year....it's just a lost cause at this point. Why do I even bother checking?
    I believe this is the PJ/TM plan... Make F2F not even an option. More value in the 10c lottery/Subscriptions. 10c does better with more people putting in for tickets, TM does better with less people trading up, lowers face value inventory , Drives people to premium. 
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,331
    edited April 29
    PJNB said:
    Time drops all you want but if they are not able to be carted until an hour after they drop its useless. 
    Is it that, or did they cart right away, and they show up as phantom tickets for an hour?  I don't think it's that you can't cart then, I think it's that they are carted immediately and checked out within seconds.  The problem being they still show up on the screen for sometime afterwards.
    Post edited by Zod on
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,297
    edited April 29
    who knows - been trying to land one of these GA tickets for Vancouver 2 for like 20 minutes just keeps saying alert, please select a ticket from the refreshed map.  Probably gone or they definitely added a cart delay.  They never appeared on the right side of the screen just on the map. Clearing cache does nothing to change it so it is TM server side thing.
    Post edited by jimjam1982 on
  • Options
    who knows - been trying to land one of these GA tickets for Vancouver 2 for like 20 minutes just keeps saying alert, please select a ticket from the refreshed map.  Probably gone or they definitely added a cart delay.  They never appeared on the right side of the screen just on the map. Clearing cache does nothing to change it so it is TM server side thing.
    definitely, but I think the glitch is that TM doesn't update the inventory on fan2fan tickets for a while after they sell, so all the glitches come from trying to add tickets that are no longer available for sale.  It's a horrible platform :)
  • Options
    who knows - been trying to land one of these GA tickets for Vancouver 2 for like 20 minutes just keeps saying alert, please select a ticket from the refreshed map.  Probably gone or they definitely added a cart delay.  They never appeared on the right side of the screen just on the map.
    Based on other tickets Ive been looking at, its a cart delay.. I would select the map, click on them and keep clicking on them until you get the cart to show up.. I did that with the LA GA, they did finally cart. I still lost.. But worth a try.. 
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,376
    Zod said:
    definitely, but I think the glitch is that TM doesn't update the inventory on fan2fan tickets for a while after they sell, so all the glitches come from trying to add tickets that are no longer available for sale.  It's a horrible platform :)
    We're seeing tickets that can't be carted when they first show up. There have been a few documented instances of people finally scoring after about 15 minutes or so of being unable to cart. 
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,297
    edited April 29
    Zod said:
    SIt is definitely worse then last year.  I didn't even try the upgrade game this year - but this is my first time seeing/trying to buy a great seat and it's borderline dysfunctional.  

In 2022 - I saw OKC GA - carted it and purchased, posted my pretty good seat for sale, did a refresh to see if mine was up and the GA was no longer on the map within just the 5 minutes it took to list mine.  So they definitely added some fuckery this year I believe.

Didn't play the upgrade game in 2023 - just rolled with what I had due to being busy so never even looked.  
    Post edited by jimjam1982 on
  • Options
    Oh crazy, I didn't realize people had success after trying to cart them for a long period of time.. that is worse...
  • Options
    jagerweisjagerweis Los Angeles, CA Posts: 129
    Just listed a single for Vegas 2 - Sec 13, Row U
  • Options
    Ok, Defiantly a Cart Delay, probably only for Zone 1 ( best seats) ... Watched Floor 5 R-H for Sac, came up. was uncartable for 45 min, now they are buyable and not sold. Been able to cart them several times in the past 10 min.. I believe this is TMs new strategy to beat the BOTs, the BOTS at some point stop trying to cart tickets. Also if you use your phone for these, you will lose, the Alert message takes too long to come up and refresh. If you keep clicking on the Buy button on the map or list, the Alert message will come up, Dont waste your time selecting ok, clicking anyway are the screen will remove the Alert message and you can select the Buy button again. On the Lost LA GA, I could refresh my buy request about every 2 seconds... I still lost but my CC was charged and change was reversed, so not sure if I got rejected after the tickets were securing or what, Also got a different error U533. Maybe it thought I was a BOT after I won and CC was charged, but before the tickets were awarded to my account, ( Error and Chargeback ) Tickets further back do not seem to have this delay and I was able to cart some right away. 
  • Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,389
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:
    We're seeing tickets that can't be carted when they first show up. There have been a few documented instances of people finally scoring after about 15 minutes or so of being unable to cart. 
    Took me 45 minutes to cart the Van n2 GA's just now. Finally got them at 1:40.
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:
    BOOM~! congrats 
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,214
    I tried to cart some Seattle 2 seats at the back of the building but couldn't ever get them, and 1 hour later, when I got to work, I checked back, and they were still there, so I tried again, and carted them on the 1st try.  Then I got the Credit Card verification message, but not the button to click to send me the code, so lost the tickets. Then some good seats got listed, and couldn't cart them for over an hour.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,349
    edited April 29
    Employers throughout North America are out thousands of dollars in lost productivity because we’re all addicted to upgrading.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,873
    PJNB said:
    What a waste of time this is. 
    Give me stubhub any day of the week over this. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    PJNB said:
    What a waste of time this is. 
    Give me stubhub any day of the week over this. 
    +1.  I'd rather pay a premium for pit tickets, then forever be searching for them :)

I realize TM didn't want to expend too much effort into fan2fan, and all they really did was recycle their usual reselling platform but locked the price.

Still, it could use improvements.   Maybe don't insta post the tickets.  Pool 'em and do a drop once a day or once a week.  I dunno.  Anything adding to the level of complexity TM probably won't want to deal with, but it's kind of a crap system.
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,376
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:
    Congrats. This can't be by design that it's taking up to an hour or more to be able to cart 
  • Options
    soph189soph189 Posts: 86
    This weekend i was looking at the many GAs on Tickpick and one said delivery method was “account surrender.” Wonder if that means handing over TM login.. sus. 
  • Options
    soph189 said:
    This weekend i was looking at the many GAs on Tickpick and one said delivery method was “account surrender.” Wonder if that means handing over TM login.. sus. 
    That has to be what it is
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:
    Congrats. This can't be by design that it's taking up to an hour or more to be able to cart 
    I know 
  • Options
    DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 931
    I finally gave up on F2F for Portland and bought a couple Premium tickets. Good seats and not bad price. Just spending too much time F5ing and nothing ever pops up. Over it.
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,294
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:
    I know 
    Yeah I initially considered the theory that it could be some sort of anti-bot measure, but given how long it’s taking people to cart tickets and the frequency with which this is occurring, I no longer think so. I think it’s gotta be an issue related to TM’s server getting overloaded. 
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,824
    DEGBTI said:
    I finally gave up on F2F for Portland and bought a couple Premium tickets. Good seats and not bad price. Just spending too much time F5ing and nothing ever pops up. Over it.
    I'm almost there. I mean I have a single fan club but it's at the back and I want better.....will probably wait until at least the weekend. Le sigh.....
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.