Options

Fan To Fan

Comments

• Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,924
    PhartN said:
    Just did a crazy successful timed drop in bmore!  Keep the faith!!

Thanks 10C buddies, this place rocks!

BEAT THE BOTS!!!
    Congrats!

I don't think most are willing to put in effort to do timed drops either. So they release their tickets whenever without many of us expecting it. 

I've also kind of wondered with theater lack of GA movement thus far if the 10C is maybe holding back some GA tix to hand out to fans that are in the cheap seats at the arenas. Unlikely, but it crossed my mind.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    runstaplesrunstaples NC/WY Posts: 280
    Many thanks to @Houryo for helping me and @PhartN last night with the Baltimore drop! It's a team effort to beat these bots!
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,951
    Philly 2 section 6 currently up
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    Just missed great msg 2 tix because I was here posting about the Philly 2 tix lol
    severed hand thirteen
  • Options
    Put in my CC code correctly and TM claimed it was wrong. Would have been side stage for MSG 2. Bullshit!!!
    severed hand thirteen
  • Options
    edited April 21
    ^you tried to do a good deed and it bit you, sorry to hear. I hope that good karma comes back to you ten-fold!
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,461
    ^you tried to do a good deed and it bit you, sorry to hear. I hope that good karma comes back to you ten-fold!
    No good deed goes unpunished! 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    yosiyosi NYC Posts: 2,726
    Put in my CC code correctly and TM claimed it was wrong. Would have been side stage for MSG 2. Bullshit!!!
    Just out of curiosity, how often are people checking/refreshing? I check a handful of times a day for each MSG/Philly show, and haven’t seen tickets since the day after F2F opened. 
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• Options
    You are not going to be successful just checking a handful of times a day. You need to refresh for periods of time. 
  • Options
    edited April 21
    You are not going to be successful just checking a handful of times a day. You need to refresh for periods of time. 
    That’s crazy. Definitely was not an issue for me in ‘22. Just checking a handful of times a day I was able to get tickets to Camden (and upgrade) as well as behind the stage seats (first row) for MSG, in ‘22.  

• Options
    I think refreshing for periods of time will give you a better chance. It’s all dependent on when people list them. Checking more will give you opportunities at scoring more.
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,508
    yosi said:
    That’s crazy. Definitely was not an issue for me in ‘22. Just checking a handful of times a day I was able to get tickets to Camden (and upgrade) as well as behind the stage seats (first row) for MSG, in ‘22.  
    MSG didn't have F2F in '22.

I could see that working during a slow time when people stop checking constantly, like over the summer. Would take some luck 
  • Options
    logan5ivelogan5ive Dallas, TX Posts: 469
    Looking for 2 tix for each Wrigley show.
    1993 - Dallas ~~~ 1995 - Red Rocks I & II | Austin ~~~ 1998 - St Louis | Kansas City | Dallas | Raleigh | Atlanta | Birmingham | Greenville | Knoxville | Virginia Beach ~~~ 2000 - New Orleans | Memphis | Nashville | Noblesville | Cincinnati | Columbus | Houston I & II | Dallas | Las Vegas | LA | San Diego | San Bernardino | Sacramento | San Francisco ~~~ 2003 - OKC | San Antonio | Houston | Dallas | Little Rock | Camden I & II | MSG I & II ~~~ 2004 - Boston I & II | St Louis ~~~ 2005 - Gorge | Vancouver | Kitchener | London | Hamilton ~~~ 2006 - Las Vegas | Gorge I & II | Honolulu ~~~ 2008 - MSG I & II ~~~ 2009 - Seattle I & II | Vancouver | Portland | ACL | Philly I-IV ~~~ 2010 - Kansas City | St Louis ~~~ 2011 - PJ20 I & II ~~~ 2013 - Wrigley | Dallas | OKC ~~~ 2014 - ACL I | Tulsa | Moline | St Paul | Milwaukee | Denver ~~~ 2022 - OKC ~~~ 2023 - FW I & II | Austin I & II ~~~ 2024* - Seattle I & II | Wrigley I & II
    [82*]
  • Options
    edited April 21
    SHZA said:
    yosi said:

I could see that working during a slow time when people stop checking constantly, like over the summer. Would take some luck 
    MSG wasn’t F2F - sorry for the confusion - a few premium seats randomly went on sale in about May/June, but they were ~$200 a seat for first row behind the stage. But I still only checked a few times a day. 

Camden was all F2F. 

I’m still shocked at how much more vigilant one needs to be this time around. 
    Post edited by yosi on

• Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 808
    yosi said:
    SHZA said:
    yosi said:

MSG wasn’t F2F - sorry for the confusion - a few premium seats randomly went on sale in about May/June, but they were ~$200 a seat for first row behind the stage. But I still only checked a few times a day. 

Camden was all F2F. 

You're also assuming inventory is being released for a show that is 4.5 months away. That's not very realistic. In 2022 F2F was never active this far in advance of a show. Check back in late August.
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,263
    deb1211 said:
    Anyone here got these? They came and went in a blink of an eye! 

Well, I think I got my answer… 

Ugh!!! I'm losing hope I'll move up for vegas. Trying to be patient
    I’m losing hope too… 😞 I am so mad, because these were the perfect seats, 5th row! I really was super quick and couldn’t even cart them. 
    Same thing when I saw 2nd row behind pit the other day
  • Options
    danofun said:
    yosi said:
    SHZA said:
    yosi said:

Camden was all F2F. 

You're also assuming inventory is being released for a show that is 4.5 months away. That's not very realistic. In 2022 F2F was never active this far in advance of a show. Check back in late August.
    Fair enough. Was just feeling a bit dejected that people are even seeing tickets and I have basically seen none. 

• Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 808
    yosi said:
    danofun said:
    yosi said:
    SHZA said:
    yosi said:

Camden was all F2F. 

Fair enough. Was just feeling a bit dejected that people are even seeing tickets and I have basically seen none. 
    Fear not, there have been very few sightings. We’ll all eventually land seats and odds will drastically increase as we approach the concert dates. Cheers!
  • Options
    danofun said:
    yosi said:
    danofun said:
    yosi said:
    SHZA said:
    yosi said:

Camden was all F2F. 

Fear not, there have been very few sightings. We’ll all eventually land seats and odds will drastically increase as we approach the concert dates. Cheers!
    Here’s hoping! Good luck to everyone! 

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,037
    still need two for philly 1 and why not, need two for indy! 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,263
    I've been refreshing for vegas as I listen to Dark Matter and have seen nothing but 1 pair of floor seats all the way at back..I do get quite a click going when running is on 😆 
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,248
    Someone get those Floor 1 row Bs for Sac.. they were up and gone in flash.. 
  • Options
    I've missed Philly multiple times today
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,085
    Several pairs of Seattle tickets for both shows are up for anyone looking to get in. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    bbdowell1627bbdowell1627 Posts: 157
    logan5ive said:
    From my understanding- no transfers till 72 hours before the show- a lot of people are in the same boat- the 48 hours before the shows will be insane with trades 
  • Options
    logan5ivelogan5ive Dallas, TX Posts: 469
    logan5ive said:
    From my understanding- no transfers till 72 hours before the show- a lot of people are in the same boat- the 48 hours before the shows will be insane with trades 
    I thought the Wrigley and NY shows were exempt from the F2F rules? Can you post a link to what you're referring to?
    1993 - Dallas ~~~ 1995 - Red Rocks I & II | Austin ~~~ 1998 - St Louis | Kansas City | Dallas | Raleigh | Atlanta | Birmingham | Greenville | Knoxville | Virginia Beach ~~~ 2000 - New Orleans | Memphis | Nashville | Noblesville | Cincinnati | Columbus | Houston I & II | Dallas | Las Vegas | LA | San Diego | San Bernardino | Sacramento | San Francisco ~~~ 2003 - OKC | San Antonio | Houston | Dallas | Little Rock | Camden I & II | MSG I & II ~~~ 2004 - Boston I & II | St Louis ~~~ 2005 - Gorge | Vancouver | Kitchener | London | Hamilton ~~~ 2006 - Las Vegas | Gorge I & II | Honolulu ~~~ 2008 - MSG I & II ~~~ 2009 - Seattle I & II | Vancouver | Portland | ACL | Philly I-IV ~~~ 2010 - Kansas City | St Louis ~~~ 2011 - PJ20 I & II ~~~ 2013 - Wrigley | Dallas | OKC ~~~ 2014 - ACL I | Tulsa | Moline | St Paul | Milwaukee | Denver ~~~ 2022 - OKC ~~~ 2023 - FW I & II | Austin I & II ~~~ 2024* - Seattle I & II | Wrigley I & II
    [82*]
  • Options
    DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 936
    any LA 2 drops today anyone? Please keep me in mind, thanks!
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,248
    DEGBTI said:
    any LA 2 drops today anyone? Please keep me in mind, thanks!
    Floor J row 12 aisle just up and gone... so tickets are flowing a little 
  • Options
    bbdowell1627bbdowell1627 Posts: 157
    logan5ive said:
    logan5ive said:
    Looking for 2 tix for each Wrigley 
    I thought the Wrigley and NY shows were exempt from the F2F rules? Can you post a link to what you're referring to?
    It was with the tickets on TM a disclaimer about a ticket hold - I’m checking constantly on TM and MLB and I’ve seen nothing sense tickets went on sale - I’m kind of assuming this is the case because of tickets having to eventually transfer to MLB app no matter what before we get in
  • Options
    Hurls15Hurls15 Posts: 161
    More Seattle premiums have been made available for both shows.  On one hand it is frustrating to see the seats that were not made available to 10C or fans for purchase in the regular on sale.  On the other hand, I am glad to see that there are some good seats out there that could be available for a late upgrade.

Also lots of ridiculously priced fan to fan tickets sitting available for purchase.  I would love to know how many of those tickets were "accidental" purchases made by someone rushing through checkout to secure tickets versus people who purchased knowing the price but thought that this was a good idea.