2 x Tickets London 29 / 6 / 2024

LemonYellowSunnnLemonYellowSunnn Posts: 23
edited March 7 in The Porch

Hello from the UK!  

PEARL JAM - DARK MATTER WORLD TOUR - LONDON - Sat 29th June 2024

After managing to get hold of 2 X tickets for the above via TicketMaster presale, my heart is absolutely broken.
I have ADORED Pearl Jam since I first set ears and eyes on 'Jeremy' and Eddie Vedder all those decades ago, and no sooner had they been secured, my friend informed me he was going to Glastonbury (over the same date) this year!! This despite PJ being a Bucket List band for both of us and I'm truly gutted.

I know there are strict rules here re selling, so apologies if I'm breaking any rules, but I am only interested in selling to real fans, and will probably sell for less than face value anyway, money is BS! (even though I have none, I am just not materialistic!)

If you are interested, drop me a message (I am new here though so bare with me).
You will need a Ticketmaster account so that I will be able to transfer them to you as they are mobile tickets. 
**Please note: Ticketmaster generally don't release them until a few days before the event, but I can show / forward you proof of purchase etc.
Rider on the storm...
Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,043
    Just as a heads up, I could be wrong on this, but I think via the TM F2F thing you can only sell at full face value which given the poor sales in London this may be a touch tricky, unless your tickets are VERY good seats or front standing

Good luck and hope you can move them
  • Ok, what is F2F thing about? Can you explain please, I know it's a fan thing but I don't know more than that... seems mad you can't sell for LESS!
    Rider on the storm...
    Ok, what is F2F thing about? Can you explain please, I know it's a fan thing but I don't know more than that... seems mad you can't sell for LESS!
    Its a resale option via Ticketmaster, its not open yet - I understand it opens a month before the show but TM will only let you sell at face value. Given the current sales level of the London show and given that prices are starting to drop this might be a touch tricky for this show........unless your tickets are front standing or seats close to the stage in a premium spot.

Otherwise the only way is to actually be at the show and walk to the gate with potential buyers.

This system works very well in areas which have very strong sales, not so much in a stadium half sold sadly
  • BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,292
    pdalowsky said:
    Ok, what is F2F thing about? Can you explain please, I know it's a fan thing but I don't know more than that... seems mad you can't sell for LESS!
    Its a resale option via Ticketmaster, its not open yet - I understand it opens a month before the show but TM will only let you sell at face value. Given the current sales level of the London show and given that prices are starting to drop this might be a touch tricky for this show........unless your tickets are front standing or seats close to the stage in a premium spot.

Otherwise the only way is to actually be at the show and walk to the gate with potential buyers.

This system works very well in areas which have very strong sales, not so much in a stadium half sold sadly
    I thought I saw in the FAQs that UK tickets would be transferable 48 hours before the shows or did I misread that ?
    pdalowsky said:

I thought I saw in the FAQs that UK tickets would be transferable 48 hours before the shows or did I misread that ?
    Could be correct, but man thats a very short window  :o
  • This is all I could get out of the guy yesterday...pretty sure you wouldn't have to be at the gig yourself to enter with the buyer - the order details say you can resell (specific to their terms) if you can't actually attend.

Rider on the storm...
    This is all I could get out of the guy yesterday...pretty sure you wouldn't have to be at the gig yourself to enter with the buyer - the order details say you can resell (specific to their terms) if you can't actually attend.

being there with the buyer to attend is only for the scenario where you do not use their F2F platform to resell (which they have said is the only way to sell tickets), so you could say to someone I'll take £75 for example but you would need to be there in person to facilitate the transaction. 

As ever, Im an old romantic for the olden days - i loved a paper ticket but we all know the problem that touts presented. Yet we are now faced with this new model whereby TM became the touts. 
  • pdalowsky said:

I hope you did! LOL #stress! 
    Rider on the storm...
  • pdalowsky said:
    This is all I could get out of the guy yesterday...pretty sure you wouldn't have to be at the gig yourself to enter with the buyer - the order details say you can resell (specific to their terms) if you can't actually attend.

being there with the buyer to attend is only for the scenario where you do not use their F2F platform to resell (which they have said is the only way to sell tickets), so you could say to someone I'll take £75 for example but you would need to be there in person to facilitate the transaction. 

As ever, Im an old romantic for the olden days - i loved a paper ticket but we all know the problem that touts presented. Yet we are now faced with this new model whereby TM became the touts. 
    Agree - real tickets were SO great to have as a keepsake... 
    Ah - I see.... thanks for the insights :)
    Rider on the storm...
This discussion has been closed.