Sleight of Hand is phenomenal

2»

Comments

• jefftjefft Posts: 657
    Great song
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,798
    eboweddie said:
    I think this is an absolute masterpiece of a song. Could be one of the bands most underrated songs. Absolute gem of a song

LOVE IT!!!
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,798
    yosi said:
    eboweddie said:
    I think this is an absolute masterpiece of a song. Could be one of the bands most underrated songs. Absolute gem of a song

100% agreed. Was listening to Binaural yesterday. The whole album is SO good and this song is at the top. What a shame it gets so little love. 
    OK so we're talking about Binaural as a whole now. . . told my friends in 2009 during Philly Spectrum closer week, Binaural was my favorite.  They were flabbergasted.  It remains my fav.  To each his own though.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    To me this song is like watching paint dry when they play it live.  Not my cup of tea.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 663
    edited March 2
    deuce1978 said:
    It's my white whale song.  63 shows and......nothing.  Hoping I get lucky this year.  
    Here's hoping for you deuce and for the rest of us Sleight fans! Lucky enough to catch this one at Montreal 2011 and Denver 2014. That's from memory so I'd best doublecheck.  Love the Binaural album too.
    Post edited by DJ253147 on
  • release00release00 Posts: 347
    I think it’s one of their best tracks
    "So much it dont show"