Wrigley 8/31 Roll Call

dwjmu84dwjmu84 Posts: 387
This is my 40th Birthday. Got to see them in St Paul last year on 8/31 - thought it would never happen again, esp not for the big 4-0.

We'll be in Field W in row 8 - to the right of the mixing board.

Psyched! 

Comments

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,692
    If someone ends up with a couple of extra tickets for 8/31 through a ticket buddy or upgrades and is looking to sell theirs instead of putting them on StubHub or F2F, let me know. Missed on lottery and waitlisted for today.
  • dwjmu84dwjmu84 Posts: 387
    Depending on how committed you are, there should be opps to grab some good seats on F2F....
    For sure, it would just be nice to pick up a couple now and not have deal with it later.
  • dwjmu84dwjmu84 Posts: 387
    Definitely true.  Then you can just relax and not have to obsessively check like I will be doing for Balt!
    dwjmu84 said:
    Definitely true.  Then you can just relax and not have to obsessively check like I will be doing for Balt!
    I did that for Indy last year and picked up a pair of pavilion seats. It took a while and got beat for a bunch of seats. Would like to avoid it again if possible.  
  • Sat behind home plate under the second deck over hang back in 2018. In the 200 section. Wasn't great. Looking at what might be available later today, anyone sit up in the 300 level for a concert at Wrigley? Doesn't seem too bad.

2014 - Milwaukee
    2016 - Fenway N1
    2018 - Wrigley N1
    2022 - Oakland N1
    2023 - St Paul N1
    2024 - Wrigley N2