Barcelona nightmare

guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
We waited for ages got to the your next when it took us to a new list... really really annoying...last time me thinks..
It seems so impersonal the way you have to get these tickets nowadays..you can't even Phone the venue's or get emails back..sad times imo
Well done to all that's got thier choice of venues 

Comments

• just_onejust_one Posts: 2,114
    Barcelona deserved a 3rd date on July 5th , they sold 2 nights in less than an hour
  • Air23Air23 Posts: 1,361
    Plenty of tickets still available
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,425
    Air23 said:
    Plenty of tickets still available
    Ya its really odd the price point they had for these tickets. I thought they would have seen how hot the market was after Prague sold so poorly in 2021 after close to selling out in 2018. On top of that they chose two nights at the same location. No chance these even come close to selling out unless they drop the price of the uppers. 
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Posts: 2,804
    Both nights in Barcelona have thousands of seats available, many sections with not one seat sold. Night 2 wouldnt even be half sold. How has this happened? Too expensive or what?
    Kearnsy
    Kearn5y said:
    Both nights in Barcelona have thousands of seats available, many sections with not one seat sold. Night 2 wouldnt even be half sold. How has this happened? Too expensive or what?
    my browser didnt found any tickets when i looked and said it was sold out , u are right.

i think its the price which is weird being the same price for every seat , its just very weird
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,097
    edited February 23
    Yeah, check the prices of the lower seats and standing. People just haven't got that kind of money. 

First time my wife has missed a tour in over 10 years (she's more of a casual fan but likes to catch them once per tour) but when I mentioned the pricing she was like no way. 
    'F*** the pessimists. F*** 'em.' Eddie Vedder
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,425
    just_one said:
    Kearn5y said:
    my browser didnt found any tickets when i looked and said it was sold out , u are right.

i think its the price which is weird being the same price for every seat , its just very weird
    300's are cheaper. 

200's should have been cheaper. 
    just_one said:
    Kearn5y said:

Wonder if these were announced before Christmas, would it have sold better. The very back seats about 10 rows of them are cheaper but still expensive. 
    Kearnsy
    Kearn5y said:
    just_one said:
    Kearn5y said:

Wonder if these were announced before Christmas, would it have sold better. The very back seats about 10 rows of them are cheaper but still expensive. 
    probably .
    just_one said:
    Kearn5y said:
    just_one said:
    Kearn5y said:

probably .
    Hopefully they learn for their mistakes
    Kearnsy
  • AllorinAllorin Posts: 1
    Kearn5y said:
    just_one said:
    Kearn5y said:
    just_one said:
    Kearn5y said:

probably .
    Well, I was there last night and I can tell you it was RAMMED. Not a visible seat in the 200s, didn’t fully scan the 300s but they were busy too, and the floor was packed. And above all, it was a truly fantastic show. Eddie was in fine form, pitch perfect, and the band was hyper. Some brilliant deep cuts as well (Habit, In My Tree).

So… no mistakes were made? 🤷‍♂️
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,880
    Allorin said:
    Kearn5y said:
    just_one said:
    Kearn5y said:
    just_one said:
    Kearn5y said:

probably .
    Well, I was there last night and I can tell you it was RAMMED. Not a visible seat in the 200s, didn’t fully scan the 300s but they were busy too, and the floor was packed. And above all, it was a truly fantastic show. Eddie was in fine form, pitch perfect, and the band was hyper. Some brilliant deep cuts as well (Habit, In My Tree).

I was there too.  Agree the show was great.

Front half of the floor was packed but the back was empty from the mixing board and back.  Like nobody at all empty.  You could have set up a basketball court with the space.  Prime side stage sections were tarped over as were a number of other sections throughout the venue.  I was in a great section but changed rows a few songs in to have 3 seats to myself instead of 1.  It was a good crowd for sure but rammed? No.  Only the front half of the floor was that.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • seanclaxseanclax Posts: 546
    Allorin said:
    Kearn5y said:
    just_one said:
    Kearn5y said:
    just_one said:
    Kearn5y said:

probably .

Someone on Facebook tried to say it was a festival set
  • kaw753kaw753 Posts: 828
    Allorin said:
    Kearn5y said:
    just_one said:
    Kearn5y said:
    just_one said:
    Kearn5y said:

probably .

Front half of the floor was packed but the back was empty from the mixing board and back.  Like nobody at all empty.  You could have set up a basketball court with the space.  Prime side stage sections were tarped over as were a number of other sections throughout the venue.  I was in a great section but changed rows a few songs in to have 3 seats to myself instead of 1.  It was a good crowd for sure but rammed? No.  Only the front half of the floor was that.  
    Great show, but at least 10 sections were tarped off and it was easy to get to within 10 people at the front.

Did I fall asleep and somehow missed Corduroy? It was on the setlist.
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,880
    kaw753 said:
    Allorin said:
    Kearn5y said:
    just_one said:
    Kearn5y said:
    just_one said:
    Kearn5y said:

probably .

Great show, but at least 10 sections were tarped off and it was easy to get to within 10 people at the front.

Did I fall asleep and somehow missed Corduroy? It was on the setlist.
    Can’t confirm your sleep status but can confirm Corduroy happened.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
    Allorin said:
    Kearn5y said:
    just_one said:
    Kearn5y said:
    just_one said:
    Kearn5y said:

probably .

Glad you had a great time as in the end it it doesn't matter what's behind you, it's the show that is put on infront if you that matters. Delighted for everyone that the show went ahead. 

In terms of mistakes, unless they planned on having empty sections, giving away tickets, reducing prices, yes no mistakes were made. 
    Kearnsy