Wrigley and Fenway sales tomorrow

I am not sure what to make of this, but when you go to TM's website and look at the presales for tomorrow, Both Wrigley and Fenway are showing the same designation at the end of the description:
AUG 29
Thursday 07:30 PMThu7:30 PMOpen additional information forChicago, IL Wrigley Field Pearl Jam - Dark Matter World Tour 2024 - PJ Premium 8/29/24, 7:30 PM
Chicago, ILWrigley FieldPearl Jam - Dark Matter World Tour 2024 - PJ Premium

When you look at the on  sale info for tomorrow, it only lists PJ Premium on sale:

Onsale Dates and Times

PJ Premium
Starts Fri, Feb 23 @ 12:00 pm CST
Ends Thu, Aug 29 @ 09:30 pm CDT
22HoursAway

The non baseball stadium shows don't include PJ Premium at the end of the description and have both pre sale and PJ Premium pre sale. From MSG:
Registration Sale
Starts Fri, Feb 23 @ 10:00 am EST
Ends Tue, Sep 3 @ 08:30 pm EDT
19HoursAway
PJ Premium
Starts Fri, Feb 23 @ 10:00 am EST
Ends Tue, Sep 3 @ 08:30 pm EDT
19HoursAway

Does this look like the only tickets being sold for those shows are going to be PJ Premium. @Sea is this correct?

Comments

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,651
    For Fenway (and I assume for Wrigley), Ticketmaster only handles selling Platinum seats (PJ Premium in this case) and all other seats go through the mlb site, redsox.com (and I assume cubs.com)
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • The Cubs website says all tickets will be sold through the TM verified fan deal. Not sure about Fenway.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    I don't think MLB/RedSox.com is set up to handle F2F sales these days. You can't select seats anymore, only sections and quantities. F2F will almost certainly have to go through TM.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,692
    The Cubs website says all tickets will be sold through the TM verified fan deal. Not sure about Fenway.
    Yeah, I saw that. Really not sure what to think. There is no way that all they have left to sell is PJ Premium and not regularly priced tickets.
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,754
    when i went to sign up for verified fan on cubs.com it took me to the same one 10C sent out.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,247
    Has anybody recieved a pre-sale code yet?
  • hairgrowth2001hairgrowth2001 Posts: 407
    edited February 22
    I received my Cure waitlist email last year at 5:32 est. Maybe a couple hours. Got last years Pearl Jam Indy at 8:01 est.
    Post edited by hairgrowth2001 on
    edited February 22
    joseph33 said:
    Has anybody recieved a pre-sale code yet?
    No, but it is supposed to be sometime this evening based on the email I got.
  • https://www.mlb.com/redsox/tickets/concerts/pearl-jam

This is the link for the registration sale at Fenway.
    TM is only handling the PJ premium. 

• Hopped UpHopped Up Posts: 254
    I entered the Wrigley Neighbors lottery (for certain zip codes around the park) for tickets via Ticketmaster but the option to purchase today was via tickets.com as the Cubs and Wrigley usually use.  So, I would assume tomorrow for Verified Fans will be via tickets.com instead of Ticketmaster.  I would assume at 10 am tomorrow for Verified Fans there will be a code you can enter on mlb.tickets.com and if tickets remain unsold they will show up on this page. https://mlb.tickets.com/schedule/?agency=CUBV_NB_MPV&orgid=22315#/?view=list&includePackages=true
    Hopped Up said:
    I entered the Wrigley Neighbors lottery (for certain zip codes around the park) for tickets via Ticketmaster but the option to purchase today was via tickets.com as the Cubs and Wrigley usually use.  So, I would assume tomorrow for Verified Fans will be via tickets.com instead of Ticketmaster.  I would assume at 10 am tomorrow for Verified Fans there will be a code you can enter on mlb.tickets.com and if tickets remain unsold they will show up on this page. https://mlb.tickets.com/schedule/?agency=CUBV_NB_MPV&orgid=22315#/?view=list&includePackages=true
    thanks.