Anything known about selection Dublin yet?

I received this email, but haven't had a followup yet:

Thanks! We Got Your Registration for Pearl Jam Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Here's what happens next:

You'll receive an email the day before tickets go on sale telling you if you were selected to get access to the sale or waitlisted. If you're selected, you'll get a unique access code to use for the sale. If waitlisted, please keep an eye on your email, you may be contacted later if any tickets remain.

Comments

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,038
    I just received an email w/ a code for the verified fan sale 2 minutes ago.
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Posts: 2,804
    Both myself and my brother are on the wait list but luckily we both were lucky on the lottery presale. Once again I missed out with registration sales. 
    Kearnsy
  • lemminglemming Posts: 31
    Thanks both! I just received the email  :)
    edited February 22
    I find it silly that I got a pair in the 10c presale AND got the code for the Verified sale. 

I guess in a perfect world, they're sending these codes to people who DIDN'T win 10C tickets, but at this point they don't seem to be too concerned with such things these days (if they even ever were in the 1st place). 
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,692
    I find it silly that I got a pair in the 10c presale AND got the code for the Verified sale. 

I guess in a perfect world, they're sending these codes to people who DIDN'T win 10C tickets, but at this point they don't seem to be too concerned with such things these days (if they even ever were in the 1st place). 
    All TM ever sees is money and how to extract the most it can from concert goers.

All TM ever sees is money and how to extract the most it can from concert goers.
    I'm well aware... I do wonder why the took the step to limit MSG to one show per member, but no other limitations anywhere else though. It was probably a band decision, I just don't get why they stopped there. 
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269

There is no link between 10C and the verified general sale. To put that in place would create extra work for 10C or TM, would be excellent though.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer said:

There is no link between 10C and the verified general sale. To put that in place would create extra work for 10C or TM, would be excellent though.
    It’s all Ticketmaster…. I would think if they wanted to implement that they could,