Official Wrigley 2024 Roll Call

Comments

• DM302403DM302403 Posts: 10
    In for both nights but need a 3rd for Thursday’s show. If I can score those on Friday then the two Reserved P1 that I currently have will be for sale.
  • OlunzOlunz Posts: 4
    Okay. I would take them for sure. Thanks.
  • There for N2 reserved. Haven't been to Chicago in years, excited about it.
  • dunewalldunewall Posts: 75
    I'm in for N2 P1

Cleveland 03', Cincinnati 03' (Flooded), Cincinnati 06', Cincinnati 14', Chicago N2 23', Indy 23' (Cancelled), Vegas N2 24', Seattle N1 24', Indy 24', Chicago N2 24'
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    edited February 22

I think so although this part of the FAQ gives me some doubt (ignore the highlighting). The asterisk is in three different places in that paragraph so it's unclear exactly what "does not apply" to Chicago and MSG. Did they just mean that the tickets being non-transferable does not apply to those shows or also that no F2F exchange will be offered? The fact that F2F can't be mandated in those states doesn't mean that it's prohibited, as shown by the fact that it was offered for the UC shows (and for the Cure at MSG). 

If they don't have it for MSG I'm not sure I want to go the stubhub route. I think Wrigley will be easier to get reasonable tickets even if no F2F. There will probably be more standard releases and people on the board with spares. 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,692
    SHZA said:

I think so although this part of the FAQ is unclear. The asterisk is in three different places in that paragraph so it's unclear exactly what "does not apply" to Chicago and MSG. Did they just mean that the tickets being non-transferable does not apply to those shows or also that no F2F exchange will be offered? The fact that F2F can't be mandated in those states doesn't mean that it's prohibited, as shown by the fact that it was offered for the UC shows (and for the Cure at MSG). 

If they don't have it for MSG I'm not sure I want to go the stubhub route. I think Wrigley will be easier to get reasonable tickets even if no F2F. There will probably be more standard releases and people on the board with spares. 
    That release seems as clear as river mud. 
  • SHZA said:

I think so although this part of the FAQ is unclear. The asterisk is in three different places in that paragraph so it's unclear exactly what "does not apply" to Chicago and MSG. Did they just mean that the tickets being non-transferable does not apply to those shows or also that no F2F exchange will be offered? The fact that F2F can't be mandated in those states doesn't mean that it's prohibited, as shown by the fact that it was offered for the UC shows (and for the Cure at MSG). 

The next FAQ down from this one on the TM page makes it sound like there will be a F2F exchange -

What should I do if I’m buying tickets for a show in Chicago, IL and New York, NY?

Chicago, IL and New York, NY have laws that prohibit artists from being able to restrict the transfer of their tickets. For shows in these states, Pearl Jam strongly encourages fans to choose to only buy or sell tickets to one another on face value exchanges — including Ticketmaster’s Fan-to-Fan Face Value Exchange.

SHZA said:

The next FAQ down from this one on the TM page makes it sound like there will be a F2F exchange -

What should I do if I’m buying tickets for a show in Chicago, IL and New York, NY?

Chicago, IL and New York, NY have laws that prohibit artists from being able to restrict the transfer of their tickets. For shows in these states, Pearl Jam strongly encourages fans to choose to only buy or sell tickets to one another on face value exchanges — including Ticketmaster’s Fan-to-Fan Face Value Exchange.

thank you.
  • Looking for a pair for N1. Happy to sweeten the deal however!
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    SHZA said:

I'm not sure how one reconciles these two. The first is different from the one I posted above. I guess if they're encouraging fans to use it, it must be available 

• In for Wrigley N2, and couldn't be more excited.  Last time we went, it was the crazy storm night of 2013.  While that was indeed memorable and amazing, we're hoping for more smooth sailing this time. 

Question about Merch.  I don't think I will want anything except a poster, as that's how I like to commemorate my shows.  Since it's been many years since we were at Wrigley - are the outside venue stands the best bet, or do they have merch sales inside Wrigley that may have posters there?  From what I recall there was a merch stand at field level in 2013 (We're lucky enough to be GA) that seemed like a decent option. 

We are flying in, and likely flying in day of the show early afternoon, so not interested in spending my entire day standing in a merch line for a poster.  (Wish it was like they had briefly, where you could pre-order and get it shipped to you). 

Barrie, Ontario 08-05-1992 x Toronto, Ontario 08-18-1993
    Barrie, Ontario 08-22-1998 x Toronto, Ontario 10-05-2000
    Toronto, Ontario 09-19-2005 x Toronto, Ontario 05-10-2006
    Toronto, Ontario 08-13-2008 (Ed Solo) x Toronto, Ontario 08-21-2009
    Toronto, Ontario 09-11-2011 x Chicago, IL 07-19-2013
    Buffalo, NY 10-12-2013 x Ottawa, Ontario 05-08-2016
    Ottawa, Ontario 09-03-2022
  • erik768erik768 Posts: 117
    Got tickets for both nights. Looking forward to it.
    PJ
    2003 Tampa 2004 Kissimmee 2007 Chicago 2008 West Palm Beach, Tampa, Columbia 2009 Toronto, Chicago 1-2, Philadelphia 3-4 2010 New Orleans 2011 PJ20/East Troy 1-2 2012 Atlanta 2013 Baltimore 2016 Miami, Greenville 2018 Boston 1 2020 St. Louis 2022 Nashville, St. Louis 2023 Noblesville, Austin 1-2 2024 Chicago 1-2
    EV
    2009 Atlanta 1-2 2012 Jacksonville
  • In for N1 and N2. Can't wait!

Here are a couple of videos I took back in 2018 at Wrigley. I'll be watching these a lot as the date approaches. :-)

Baba O'Riley
    https://youtu.be/KtbgBQwEeaA

Given to Fly 2018 Wrigley
    https://youtu.be/0zKOAm2bmtw

Yellow Ledbetter
    https://youtu.be/ZPlBIzVJRnY
    Awesome! Was there for N2 in 2018 as well (had GA then but reserved this time for N1). Do you remember what section your seats were in? Looks like somewhere towards the front of Section X (just left of the mix and a walkway in front of you)?

07/28/1992 - Cincinnati
    07/11/1998 - Las Vegas
    07/22/2006 - The Gorge
    04/26/2016 - Lexington
    08/08/2018 - Seattle
    08/10/2018 - Seattle
    08/20/2018 - Wrigley Field
    04/02/2020 - Nashville
    09/16/2022 - Nashville
  • Have seat assignments gone out for Wrigley yet? Or TM Verified Fan sale codes? 
    Pearl Jam: 9/4/00 7/1/03 5/30/06 6/22/08 6/24/08 6/25/08 8/23/09 8/24/09 10/28/09 10/31/09 5/20/10 10/15/13 8/7/16 9/2/18 9/4/18 9/5/23 9/7/23 8/29/24 8/31/24

Eddie Vedder: 6/15/09 6/16/11
  • Hopped UpHopped Up Posts: 254
    No seat assignments yet.  As for field vs lower bowl vs 300s, I'm 5' 5" so I have not much of a view from the field (think I was in section W for one night of the 2016 shows and watched the screens).  Lower bowl (rows 6 or lower in the 200s plus the 100s and 3-32) has good views, but then the annoying screen for foul balls they keep up.  If the weather is nice, the view and sound from the 300s isn't bad.  You see the whole event, can see the lake, and take it easy.  Wind fucks up the sound there so hoping for 80s, low humidity, no rain, and calm so all can enjoy.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,279
    Both nights, P1.  I hope I don't get stuck behind a giant beam.
  • Both nights P1.  Hoping the seat assignment gods smile upon me.
  • Hopped UpHopped Up Posts: 254
    mca47 said:
    Unlikely to be behind a beam with 10C.  Here are great views from all the seats.  https://map.3ddigitalvenue.com/chicago-cubs
  • thebuilderthebuilder Posts: 138
    Taking my 8 year old to her first pj show for N2, scored  p1 reserved, hoping to score a couple for my wife and sister in law for tomorrows presale… fingers crossed, the 2016 shows were pretty awesome besides the drunk lady that spilled wine near our seats literally for both nights…. And then yellow jackets for N2… lol was still a great weekend.
    Feel free 2 feel free
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,279
    Hopped Up said:
    mca47 said:
    Unlikely to be behind a beam with 10C.  Here are great views from all the seats.  https://map.3ddigitalvenue.com/chicago-cubs
    I've had good seats (field), some ok seats, and once I had 10c seats that were last row of ~220.  Under the upper deck, last row.  Couldn't see anything and the sound was horrible under there.
    That said, I haven't missed a single show of them at Wrigley and will continue to go.
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316
    Hoping for a couple Wrigley verified fan codes tonight.

How far back can you go in the 200s before sound quality really declines?  We saw Bruce this year from the 2nd row of the 200s and the sound was great but not sure what happens as your go further back in the 200s.
  • Bill ABill A Posts: 5
    Just got seat assignment in Sec 102 row 10 Seats 1-2. These are side stage, will they be obstructed view and if so how bad? If not obstructed view, they seam to be pretty decent seats. 
  • porch4294porch4294 Posts: 123
    In for N2, seats originally said P1, now shows FLDN, Row 10.
    Also, got tix for Pirates @ Cubs Monday.
    Looking forward to it!

• AdamJNovakAdamJNovak Posts: 191
    Are tickets not transferrable for Wrigley?
  • Anyone have any experiences in SEC 227/Row 1 and SEC 207/Row 5 they can share? What's the sound and view like in person? Looking at RYS at face value, it looks decent. 
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,428
    Anyone have any experiences in SEC 227/Row 1 and SEC 207/Row 5 they can share? What's the sound and view like in person? Looking at RYS at face value, it looks decent. 
    It will be ok. 227 better than 207. You'll be watching the screens but sound will probably be decent. We were in the 227 area last time.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • mikethek1mikethek1 Posts: 10
    edited February 25
    Just got tics field tics 4 rows back and thankful they seem to be taking care of tenured fans 6x,xxx. Any recommendations on hotels to stay in near Wrigley? We were at the United Center Chicago shows in September and stayed downtown at the Omni but would prefer to be close to Wrigley. Appreciate the ideas! 

Post edited by mikethek1 on
    Washington, DC (January 15, 1995)
    Columbia, Maryland (September 24, 1996)
    Washington, DC (September 19, 1998)
    Columbia, Maryland (September 04, 2000)
    Nissan Pavilion Virginia (July 1, 2003) 
    Camden, New Jersey (May 27, 2006)
    Baltimore, MD (October 27, 2013)
    Philadelphia 1 (April 28, 2016)
    Boston Night 1 (September 02, 2018)
    Boston Night 2 (September 04, 2018)
    Chicago Night 1 (September 5, 2023
    Chicago Night 2 (September 7, 2023) 
    edited February 23
    If someone ends up with a couple of extra tickets for 8/31 through a ticket buddy or upgrades and is looking to sell theirs instead of putting them on StubHub or F2F, let me know. Missed on lottery and waitlisted for today.
  • dunewalldunewall Posts: 75
    mikethek1 said:
    Just got tics field tics 4 rows back and thankful they seem to be taking care of tenured fans 6x,xxx. Any recommendations on hotels to stay in near Wrigley? We were at the United Center Chicago shows in September and stayed downtown at the Omni but would prefer to be close to Wrigley. Thanks! 
    Last I looked - didn't seem to be anything within walking distance unless you went the AirBnB or VRBO route.  I tried looking north up the train route but ended up booking downtown.  There will be some packed trains heading south after the show...

Cleveland 03', Cincinnati 03' (Flooded), Cincinnati 06', Cincinnati 14', Chicago N2 23', Indy 23' (Cancelled), Vegas N2 24', Seattle N1 24', Indy 24', Chicago N2 24'