Co-op Live Manchester Seat Question Ten Club Presale

Zen23Zen23 Posts: 453
A short thought experiment.

As you can see on the Ten Club presale graphics as well as on the official Ticketmaster presale graphics, the lower tier (level 1) of the Co-op Live Arena only consists of a small setup. As is usual for other rock concerts. To enlarge the standing area. This means that the lower tier only consists of rows 14 to 24. The front 13 rows will be dismantled. You can see the difference very clearly in the two renderings I have attached.

Now to my question. This means that the number of seats in the lower tier (level 1) will be extremely limited. This in turn means that for 160 GBP you will inevitably end up in the upper tier unless you have a particularly low Ten Club number. Are you of the same opinion? Is the upper tier worth 160 GBP to you?

Comments

• pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,043
    to me its a worthwhile gamble but yes you do make a good point. Then again this venue will sell out fast so its important to secure those tickets
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,099
    edited February 16
    I think only you can answer that question. If it was a decision between going and not I'd pay it
    Post edited by tino_11 on
    'F*** the pessimists. F*** 'em.' Eddie Vedder
  • Zen23Zen23 Posts: 453
    Oh yes. It would all be a little easier if they at least communicated in advance where the Ten Club seats would be located. It doesn't have to be the seat number. At least the rough area. Or rows. The people in charge know that.