Options

Full site zoomed out on phone when viewing the forum

JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,515
edited February 29 in Technical Stuff and Help
It was ok, and then somehow I did something and the forum on the full site is now zoomed out so it is too small to read. Edit, other people are reporting that the mobile site was s having issues so maybe it could be something with the site.
Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• Options
    auntdonutauntdonut Posts: 110
    Problem with mobile site also. Please address. It's driving me crazy!
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,928
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The forum techs are working to resolve this issue.
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,515
    Sea said:
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The forum techs are working to resolve this issue.
    Thank you very much.
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,928
    In the meantime, using a mobile browser that supports Desktop Website may be a work around for some using the "Full Site" view

• Options
    I realize there are bigger problems right now...🙄.
    FYI, mobile site for Android still not working right (display/zoom).

As my Mom would say "Patience is a virtue".
  • Options
    CO278952CO278952 Orlando, FL Posts: 1,233
    Sea said:
    In the meantime, using a mobile browser that supports Desktop Website may be a work around for some using the "Full Site" view

I resorted to this earlier after seeing the problem of the mobile site was still lingering after a few days.  hope they fix the mobile site soon.  Thanks for the update!
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden
    07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa
    5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin
  • Options
    CO278952 said:
    Sea said:

I resorted to this earlier after seeing the problem of the mobile site was still lingering after a few days.  hope they fix the mobile site soon.  Thanks for the update!
    Me too. You're welcome!
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,858
    fixed!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Not necessarily...
    Mine is still wonky on Android. Works for awhile, then goes back out. Then I need to sign-out of Forum. It takes me back to pearljam.com where I have to log in AGAIN, even though I have "Keep me logged in" checked. Then back to Forum, sign in, then it's ok for awhile again...and so on, and so on, and so on...
  • Options
    auntdonut said:
    Not necessarily...
    Mine is still wonky on Android. Works for awhile, then goes back out. Then I need to sign-out of Forum. It takes me back to pearljam.com where I have to log in AGAIN, even though I have "Keep me logged in" checked. Then back to Forum, sign in, then it's ok for awhile again...and so on, and so on, and so on...
    @Sea
    FYI - I've done the above, cleared cache, cleared cookies, etc. Still occasionally reverting back to funky. Too much traffic? System overload? I need to get rid of my old cheap phone?
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,858
    edited February 26
    worked over the weekend. now back to same. firefox mobile on new s24 ultra
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
This discussion has been closed.