Is There Early Entry for Tenclub Ticketholders ?

Did not see anything about this when I skimmed through the email/link?
People in the Tour thread don't seem to think so.
Emailed Tenclub without a response yet.

Maybe someone already know? 

Is this the state of a fanclub membership or not (?):

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Comments

• Yes there is links for you if you are paid 10club member?  You should have gotten an email  
  • LizJLizJ Posts: 347
    edited February 14
    Found this in the Ticketmaster FAQ for Germany (under "Pearl Jam Ten Club Members-Only Presale"):

What is the GA Pit or Reserved - Standing or Seating option?
    Select this option if you are willing to stand in GA or sit through the show as you may be selected for either. If selected for GA standing tickets, you will receive early entry at a predetermined GA only door, at venues where early entry is permitted. If selected for Reserved Seating, your tickets will be assigned based on seniority in Ten Club.
    https://help.ticketmaster.de/hc/en-us/articles/22456851431441-Pearl-Jam-Dark-Matter-World-Tour-2024

Can´t tell if that applies for all shows/other shows, too.
    Post edited by LizJ on
  • Yes there is links for you if you are paid 10club member?  You should have gotten an email  
    That state early entrance for fanclub members, before the general GA buyers? 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,083
    edited February 14
    x
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    GA typically gets to enter the venues 30 minutes early.  Reserved ticket holders enter when doors open. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,428
    edited February 14
    I don't think 10C members get in earlier...not sure how they would even manage that
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • JojoRice said:
    GA typically gets to enter the venues 30 minutes early.  Reserved ticket holders enter when doors open. 
    I am fairly certain this has been written out clearly earlier tours though. And this time I feel like it isn't been communicated clearly
  • SE219519SE219519 Posts: 7
    edited February 15

In most venues, Ten Club reserved seated tickets will be available in two price levels. You can request both tiers to increase your chance of getting tickets. Reserved seated tickets are assigned to members based on seniority in the Ten Club within the purchased price level and will start closest to the stage extending back and include seats down on the arena floor. Ten Club ticketed areas will be highlighted on the seating chart during the ticket request process. Due to high demand at many of these shows, Ten Club seats can be located in some of the upper sections. Members with reserved tickets will enter the venue at the regular door time.

Also for GA tickets?

• SpagsSpags Posts: 3,018
    So we wont be visiting the little TenClub booth to get a wrist band any more?
    Nature drunk and High
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,043
    Spags said:
    So we wont be visiting the little TenClub booth to get a wrist band any more?I cant help but think we will but its perhaps not been ironed out yet
  • Air23Air23 Posts: 1,361
    I cannot see how they can arrange early entry without 10c wristbands
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,018
    So there is early entry?
    Nature drunk and High
  • ChazzChazz Posts: 1,135
    I'm thinking that if there is early entry for 10C members it would have been stated somewhere quite clearly already, from memory I think it always has been before? ..........unless they are trying to work something out in the background, but there's no mention of wristbands etc...
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
  • But if they aren't for sure wristbands and early entry like the Standard Has Been Before, then why would they not in a mensch-kind of way be open and transparent about it from the get-go? Instead of pretty much fooling anyone who sees it as the standard unless straying from the standard is noted`?

@Rubysdad @Santos L. Halper what do you say?