According to TM FAQ: Early Entry only for 10c-standing tickets

axeljohanaxeljohan Posts: 456
edited February 14 in The Porch
For the last 30 or so years, !0c tickets came with the option of an Early Entry. As far as I can see the new ticket conditions do not talk about that.

Could someone please clarify, whether there will be an early entry or not with 10c-tickets. It would be great for planning, especially if you are thinking about going to a venue where they don't sell specific seats (Waldbühne for example).

Thanks @Santos L. Halper and @Sea in advance.
Post edited by axeljohan on

Comments

• JPPJ84JPPJ84 Posts: 3,462
    According to the TM FAQs, yes
  • axeljohanaxeljohan Posts: 456
    JPPJ84 said:
    According to the TM FAQs, yes
    Interesting, do you have a link? Didn't find it yesterday.

Grüße aus Bremen
    [quote=Ticketmaster] If selected for GA standing tickets, you will receive early entry at a predetermined GA only door, at venues where early entry is permitted.[/quote]

Found it. Thanks. Although they only talk about GA standing tickets. It would be great to know if there is also a early entry for GA seating tickets (if they sell those in Berlin). 
    apparantly, no early entry for seating tickets in Berlin according to TM FAQ .

https://help.ticketmaster.de/hc/de/articles/22456851431441-Pearl-Jam-Dark-Matter-World-Tour-2024 in German
  • one_stoneone_stone Posts: 298
    axeljohan said:

https://help.ticketmaster.de/hc/de/articles/22456851431441-Pearl-Jam-Dark-Matter-World-Tour-2024 in German
    Actually that's just the german translation of the generic english FAQ for all shows. I would not conclude the process for Waldbühne from that info. Assuming that it's not assigned seat numbers for seating at Waldbühne (different to almost every other venue) I would still expect us to get early entry with TC Tickets for the seating area. But it's not stated clearly in one way or the other. (It's even not 100% clear if seating is free to choose like it used to be or if it is assigned seats now)
  • FroggieFroggie Posts: 235
    one_stone said:
    axeljohan said:

Actually that's just the german translation of the generic english FAQ for all shows. I would not conclude the process for Waldbühne from that info. Assuming that it's not assigned seat numbers for seating at Waldbühne (different to almost every other venue) I would still expect us to get early entry with TC Tickets for the seating area. But it's not stated clearly in one way or the other. (It's even not 100% clear if seating is free to choose like it used to be or if it is assigned seats now)
    Is there any way to find this out if it's assigned seats/blocks or not?
    Froggie said:
    one_stone said:
    axeljohan said:

FWIW someone from a German PJ-forum called LiveNation and was told, that they will sell specific seats. Also, seats in the higher sections will be sold at the public sale at a lower price (so 10c-members should not get tickets in the upper sections in the 10c-sale). We'll see.
  • rahjiimrahjiim Posts: 147
    axeljohan said:
    Froggie said:
    one_stone said:
    axeljohan said:

FWIW someone from a German PJ-forum called LiveNation and was told, that they will sell specific seats. Also, seats in the higher sections will be sold at the public sale at a lower price (so 10c-members should not get tickets in the upper sections in the 10c-sale). We'll see.
    That is really the only thing that worries me. Is it possible that I end up with a ticket that would have been cheaper in the general sale, which is difficult to sell. Especially since the buyer needs to have a German credit card. 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,426
    Early entry could just mean you are getting in ahead of the reserved seats doors. I see no mention of of any benefit for a show like Barcelona for example when comparing the entry time for the public GA and  10c GA tickets.
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,083
    edited February 14
    I haven't gotten an answer from Tenclub about this yet.

Former Tours they have explicitly stated that this is one of the perks, for fanclub members. Early entrance.

If I was a betting man, I would bet that this is not the case this year and its just one line with regular GA and Tenclub has been quiet/coy about this in writing by choice. For atleast more places than we would expect before joining the lottery.

Tell me I'm wrong @Santos L. Halper ?

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,884
    rahjiim said:
    axeljohan said:
    Froggie said:
    one_stone said:
    axeljohan said:

That is really the only thing that worries me. Is it possible that I end up with a ticket that would have been cheaper in the general sale, which is difficult to sell. Especially since the buyer needs to have a German credit card. 
    I don’t think the buyer has to have a German credit card.  I think the seller has to have a German bank account.  Happy to be corrected if someone has seen the German CC requirement somewhere.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • one_stoneone_stone Posts: 298
    axeljohan said:
    Froggie said:
    one_stone said:
    axeljohan said:

If that turns out to be true, I would really appreciate some official info about it before the 10c ticket window closes. If there is a chance that you get 2nd or 3rd tier/sections up fixed/assigned seats for that price in the 10c sale, I think I'm out and would try my luck in the public sale 🤔
  • rahjiimrahjiim Posts: 147
    rahjiim said:
    axeljohan said:
    Froggie said:
    one_stone said:
    axeljohan said:

I don’t think the buyer has to have a German credit card.  I think the seller has to have a German bank account.  Happy to be corrected if someone has seen the German CC requirement somewhere.  
    So that makes it a bit easier for me as a German to get rid of a ticket, but the rest of the world has to figure this out before they can sell me a GA-ticket?