Options

Odds that Ticketmaster Lotto Goes Off w/out a Hitch ...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,486
    Dimi posted a note on FB saying the AMEX issues will be resolved favorably. 
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,453
    No hitch with Amex for London
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,991
    what a terrible terrible day.

of the 5 shows i requested , got 4 of them declined by the bank (lost one fair and square)

Talk to 10 club who said they will reprocess my card , when? i dont know, one would think tomorrow because the US lottery is monday but what do i know at this point

im just devasted and so sad, dont really know what to do anymore , im just sad
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,659
    The inflatable pig floats above Battersea Power Station in a recreation of Animals
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,541
    just_one said:

of the 5 shows i requested , got 4 of them declined by the bank (lost one fair and square)

Talk to 10 club who said they will reprocess my card , when? i dont know, one would think tomorrow because the US lottery is monday but what do i know at this point

I have high hopes for you.   Last year, I won tickets to both Chicago shows. But they got the seating all messed up, so the refunded the money to my card, and then charged the card again.  However, since the refund had not yet been credited to my card, when they charged my card the 2nd time, it declined due to "Insufficient Funds".   I got the standard ticketmaster email that the card declined, I lost the tickets etc.  So I was devastated because I won both shows the first time around, and due to the seating error on their part, they had to refund the money and charge again, which THEN caused my card to not have enough credit for the 2nd charge.  I contacted TM and they said, "sorry, nothing we can do, you lost, etc"   I contacted 10 club and they were able to work it out.  A day later or so, I was able to use a different card and I got the tickets.   Hang in there. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,649
    North America show entries closed earlier than advertised.  Over hits by significant margin.
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,991
    Vedd Hedd said:
    just_one said:

I have high hopes for you.   Last year, I won tickets to both Chicago shows. But they got the seating all messed up, so the refunded the money to my card, and then charged the card again.  However, since the refund had not yet been credited to my card, when they charged my card the 2nd time, it declined due to "Insufficient Funds".   I got the standard ticketmaster email that the card declined, I lost the tickets etc.  So I was devastated because I won both shows the first time around, and due to the seating error on their part, they had to refund the money and charge again, which THEN caused my card to not have enough credit for the 2nd charge.  I contacted TM and they said, "sorry, nothing we can do, you lost, etc"   I contacted 10 club and they were able to work it out.  A day later or so, I was able to use a different card and I got the tickets.   Hang in there. 
    I have more than enough funds in my credit card. After everything that went down yesterday with A LOT of other members it seems the problem is with ticketmaster itself. At least when charging credit cards outside of the US.

I really hope 10c can help me out, i won those 4 tickets fair and square and i dont want to lose them. 
  • Options
    CO278952CO278952 Orlando, FL Posts: 1,262
    As expected, TM fixed the registration page and it is now back available
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden
    07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa
    5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin
  • Options
    SPJSPJ BRIGANTINE BEACH Posts: 255

• Options
    johnny__utahjohnny__utah New Brunswick, Canada Posts: 195
    Not to beat a dead horse, but this new 'need bank account in country of show to sell on f2f' which ticketmaster and 10c have confirmed no cheques will be mailed out like in the last, could really change the dynamics. Typically you put in for every show 10c, sell what you don't want/trade up for better seats or GA, maybe buying and selling several times for a single show. Now anyone who can't get a cross border bank account is really in a pickle of only buying what they are gonna use. 
  • Options
    BSullyBSully Indiana Posts: 1,088
    Can I pick the first 3 as a tie? :)
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 767
    Not to beat a dead horse, but this new 'need bank account in country of show to sell on f2f' which ticketmaster and 10c have confirmed no cheques will be mailed out like in the last, could really change the dynamics. Typically you put in for every show 10c, sell what you don't want/trade up for better seats or GA, maybe buying and selling several times for a single show. Now anyone who can't get a cross border bank account is really in a pickle of only buying what they are gonna use. 
    Yeah, I didn't put in for any shows in Europe since it seemed like a giant hassle to possible sell. Also, never been all that difficult to snag some GA tickets before the shows.
  • Options
    yosiyosi NYC Posts: 2,707
    My prediction: I won’t get picked, and it will go off without a hitch AND everyone will either get amazing seats or GA. 
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane