Reserved Seat Allocation By Seniority......

PJamminPJammin Posts: 606
edited February 13 in The Porch
.....is a thing of the past? Or did I just miss that detail in the ticketing information? I read it a few times and it doesn't seem like that is part of the plan this time around.
Post edited by PJammin on

Comments

• DeadmanDeadman Posts: 792
    PJammin said:
    .....is a thing of the past? Or did I just miss that in the ticketing information. 
    you missed it.
  • PJamminPJammin Posts: 606
    OK - thank you Deadman. I'll go back and take another look through the details again. Appreciate it. 
  • PJamminPJammin Posts: 606
    Found it buried in the TM Blog
    How will tickets be determined for Ten Club members?

To level the playing field, ticket requests are fulfilled in a randomized selection process. If selected for seated tickets, tickets will be assigned based on Ten Club seniority within the purchased price level.

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,692
    If they got rid of that, all hell would break loose! Just look at the last lottery when they screwed up the seniority thing and people got tickets that weren't where they were used to. It was a total melt down until it was fixed.
  • hihobibohihobibo Posts: 1,085
    If they got rid of that, all hell would break loose! Just look at the last lottery when they screwed up the seniority thing and people got tickets that weren't where they were used to. It was a total melt down until it was fixed.
    To be fair, people here have a meltdown when anything happens.  Tickets, posters, getting on the rail....
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,692
    hihobibo said:
    To be fair, people here have a meltdown when anything happens.  Tickets, posters, getting on the rail....
    To be fair...
    Yeah, you are right.
  • mcatakemcatake Posts: 104
    Don’t forget 10% of reserved are going to PJ premium.  You know, the good reserved seats. 
  • MortalityMortality Posts: 156
    mcatake said:
    Don’t forget 10% of reserved are going to PJ premium.  You know, the good reserved seats. 
    I think this was always the case but they weren't as transparent about it. I'm more curious to see if they went as aggressive as Bruce with the structure. If there are $2,500 face value premium TM tickets at MSG, fans will have a meltdown. 
  • Mortality said:
    mcatake said:
    I think this was always the case but they weren't as transparent about it. I'm more curious to see if they went as aggressive as Bruce with the structure. If there are $2,500 face value premium TM tickets at MSG, fans will have a meltdown. 
    It was as high as $5k for MSG ‘22
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore