Best way to aquire three tickets?

go prego pre Posts: 661
I'm sure many of you have dealt with this problem. I'm am wanting to plan a family (my two boys and me) trip to a PJ concert, but obviously with Ten Club only selling pairs, I imagine it's impossible to somehow score three tickets together for a show. At one time I could have tried to get a pair of GAs and find someone with an extra, but there was no GA only option last time. Is my best bet going to be the general public sale?
There's a trapdoor in the sun.

Comments

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,148
    Yeah, verified fan or public onsale for 3 seats together. Otherwise, scraping together GA.
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,516
    I mean one of the new problems with the new fan club ticket system is the disposable nature of the tickets.  You can put your name in, oh I don't like these tickets, I'll just post them on fan2fan and get my $$ back.

It kind of means you can try for fan club, and if that doesn't work, then try verified fan.

I do hope they bring the GA only option back for this tour.  It was a bit disheartening reading so many posts of people tossing their 10c tickets back in the pool because they didn't come us as GA.

You can also religiously check the TM website to snipe GA tickets if someone else posts them back up for sale.
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,884
    Not sure your location but if you target lower demand shows like Sacramento there should be plenty of tickets available.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023