Wrigley Tickets

What are the ways to get tickets for the Wrigley shows coming up - I’ve been reading that the baseball field shows are different with the ticketing 

Comments

• SandyRavageSandyRavage Posts: 1,007
    You must say 50 prayers to Stone
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,623
    What are the ways to get tickets for the Wrigley shows coming up - I’ve been reading that the baseball field shows are different with the ticketing 
    Through MLB site 
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    If I remember right, whatever is left-over after the ten club sale, will go on sale at cubs.com. The Cubs do not work with ticketmaster.
  • Sarava said:
    If I remember right, whatever is left-over after the ten club sale, will go on sale at cubs.com. The Cubs do not work with ticketmaster.
    Heard!! Thank you 
  • tylermooretylermoore Posts: 921
    Besides 10c, your best bet will be finding a friend on here who is a Cubs season ticket holder. Not much will be available through whatever general sale there may be, the STH will eat them up. 
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,537
    do tylermoore said:
    Besides 10c, your best bet will be finding a friend on here who is a Cubs season ticket holder. Not much will be available through whatever general sale there may be, the STH will eat them up. 
    do sth get first dibs?
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    Wrigley tickets should be easy to get.  I don't recall anyone getting shutout in the 2018 lottery.  Unless you just did the GA only option. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • tylermooretylermoore Posts: 921
    Kwieneke said:
    do tylermoore said:
    do sth get first dibs?
    We do for most shows. I’m sure fan clubs get first dibs, and then sth 
    Kwieneke said:
    do tylermoore said:
    do sth get first dibs?
    We do for most shows. I’m sure fan clubs get first dibs, and then sth 
    interesting. my cousin is a sth. may need to reach out if thats the case!
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,362
    Kwieneke said:
    do tylermoore said:
    do sth get first dibs?
    There is also a “neighborhood” list that gets access early as well.
  • JojoRice said:
    Wrigley tickets should be easy to get.  I don't recall anyone getting shutout in the 2018 lottery.  Unless you just did the GA only option. 
    Thank you - my wife and I are coming up from Houston for these shows - late Summer Vacation- we already have hotel accommodations assuming the dates released are correct- I got very lucky in 2023 with the 10 Club Lottery- I’m hoping for the same luck 🍀 this year 
  • SP20246SP20246 Posts: 19
    I will have 2 sets for Wrigley show Aug 29th for sale Sec 108 & Sec 128. Dm if interested .
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,692
    FYI, season ticket holder tickets for the show are transferrable now. I bought a pair tonight, and got an email from MLB that they had been successfully transferred into my MLB tickets app. I checked and they are in there all nice and snug.  
  • Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,272
    ISO N2 tickets
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,884
    Assuming TM Wrigley tickets cannot be transferred yet, has anyone with such tickets to transfer contacted TM and if so what was the response? 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    JojoRice said:
    Welp this post didn't age well.  Got shutout for Wrigley in the lottery.  Luckily my ticket buddy went 2 for 2 with the Wrigley shows. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
    JojoRice said:
    JojoRice said:
    Welp this post didn't age well.  Got shutout for Wrigley in the lottery.  Luckily my ticket buddy went 2 for 2 with the Wrigley shows. 
    didnt age well at all. i was surprised at all the rejections 
  • jlwkamsjlwkams Posts: 76
    I think the issue is the right hand and the left hand aren’t communicating/synching up.  Based on the TM event page for the two Wrigley shows, it notes the following.  

Important Event Info: Ticket Delivery Delay: Please note tickets will not be delivered until the week of the event and will be on the MLB Ballpark  App.

Now I realize these are referring specifically to the Premium tickets being sold.  That said if I had to guess, all Ten Club tickets will be treated the same. Again, be great if Ten Club least told us such or told us that tickets would eventually end up in the ballpark app and that your emails for Ticketmaster and the Ballpark app had to be the same.  I don’t recall this being shared in any of the email communications for my tickets but could be wrong.  

Again, I apologize if my information (theory) is inaccurate.  Not trying to lead anyone down the wrong rabbit hole.   
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    Kwieneke said:
    JojoRice said:
    JojoRice said:
    The lottery part didn't age well, but tickets still might be easy to get eventually. 
    jlwkams said:
    I think the issue is the right hand and the left hand aren’t communicating/synching up.  Based on the TM event page for the two Wrigley shows, it notes the following.  

Important Event Info: Ticket Delivery Delay: Please note tickets will not be delivered until the week of the event and will be on the MLB Ballpark  App.

Now I realize these are referring specifically to the Premium tickets being sold.  That said if I had to guess, all Ten Club tickets will be treated the same. Again, be great if Ten Club least told us such or told us that tickets would eventually end up in the ballpark app and that your emails for Ticketmaster and the Ballpark app had to be the same.  I don’t recall this being shared in any of the email communications for my tickets but could be wrong.  

Again, I apologize if my information (theory) is inaccurate.  Not trying to lead anyone down the wrong rabbit hole.   
    So your theory is the tickets will only be delivered in the ballpark app, and at that point in time, transferable? 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

• bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,946
    Assuming TM Wrigley tickets cannot be transferred yet, has anyone with such tickets to transfer contacted TM and if so what was the response? 
    TM states they "do not have a specific date when the transfer option will be activated since it is in the hands of the event organizer."

So this sounds like a question that 10C can answer.
    SHZA said:
    Kwieneke said:
    JojoRice said:
    JojoRice said:
    The lottery part didn't age well, but tickets still might be easy to get eventually. 
    also true. I didnt put in the lottery for night 2 but I think eventually the floodgates will open up 
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,692
    edited March 1
    jlwkams said:

So your theory is the tickets will only be delivered in the ballpark app, and at that point in time, transferable? 
    In that case wouldn't everyone would have to open an account with the MLB tickets app? 
    jlwkams said:

In that case wouldn't everyone would have to open an account with the MLB tickets app? 
    Yes they would.  

bbiggs said:
    TM states they "do not have a specific date when the transfer option will be activated since it is in the hands of the event organizer."

Thanks. Sounds like their typical canned response.  The agent probably doesn’t even know there’s a state law.  

• All the other Wrigley concert tickets are issued through the ballpark app.  Why would PJ be different?  Maybe those who purchase PJ Premium seats will have their tickets in the TM app since TM handled that sale..
    Gorge
    bbiggs said:

Thanks. Sounds like their typical canned response.  The agent probably doesn’t even know there’s a state law.  
    I agree.  If it is up to the event organizer, it seems odd that they are not open for transfer with IL state law.  Especially since they are already eligible to sell.
    All the other Wrigley concert tickets are issued through the ballpark app.  Why would PJ be different?  Maybe those who purchase PJ Premium seats will have their tickets in the TM app since TM handled that sale..
    The 10C issued tickets are only shown in the TM app.  Not the MLB app, which is where tickets are found that were purchased through the Verified Fan sale.  
  • interesting.  I wouldn't worry about the transfer not being turned on.  Sometimes they delay transfer but it should come on eventually.  It has to.
    Gorge
    bbiggs said:
    All the other Wrigley concert tickets are issued through the ballpark app.  Why would PJ be different?  Maybe those who purchase PJ Premium seats will have their tickets in the TM app since TM handled that sale..
    The 10C issued tickets are only shown in the TM app.  Not the MLB app, which is where tickets are found that were purchased through the Verified Fan sale.  
    I think the theory is that what’s in the TM app is not an actual ticket but an entitlement to receive a ticket.  The entitlement gets honored by delivery of the actual ticket (bar code) to the ballpark app.  And once in the ballpark app it’s transferable.

This is just a theory based on what someone posted.  If it is correct then in my mind there’s a very real question of whether this sale process is legally compliant.  Has TM/The Organizer lived up to the law by restricting transfer for 6 months and enabling transfers only in the 72 hours before the show? That would be a serious loophole if they can do that.