Options

PJ Stage Positions

JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,450
Would it be weird if Jeff and Stone switched sides?

Comments

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,087
    Big time
  • Options
    KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,499
    edited January 28

I would really hate to change the location in my member profile.
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,312
    One tour out of the blue they should say fuck it and go full Motley Crue production. Put Matt's kit on a track that does flips and turns. Huge pyro. Big ramps and platforms for the guys to run around. Keep us on our toes.
  • Options
    OfThePearlOfThePearl Posts: 669
    I'll pass on that run.
  • Options
    I'll pass on that run.
    No, that's the thing. You would have no idea until that first show and everyone's in the fanview forum like "goddamit they had Matt spinning." You already have your tickets.
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    One tour out of the blue they should say fuck it and go full Motley Crue production. Put Matt's kit on a track that does flips and turns. Huge pyro. Big ramps and platforms for the guys to run around. Keep us on our toes.
    Like it. They also have to blast pick cannons. PicK the picKLessssssSsSsssss
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,846
    Pick the picklesssssss ^ oh Joe, 😆 🤣!
  • Options
    motleygunnermotleygunner Arizona Posts: 141
    pjl44 said:

Well if they really wanted to honor the band formally known as Motley Crue, they'd have to kick Mike or Stone out of the band unceremoniously and then start lip syncing and playing to a backing track. 

Yes, I am bitter.

• Options
    pjl44 said:

Well if they really wanted to honor the band formally known as Motley Crue, they'd have to kick Mike or Stone out of the band unceremoniously and then start lip syncing and playing to a backing track. 

Yes, I am bitter.

Apologies for opening that wound
  • Options
    VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,943
    When did the set formation become the standard?  Show one?  Practice one?  
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 767
    edited January 29
    pjl44 said:
    Just buy the set from the previous Muse tour and save money. Not sure if they have anyone to operate the massive alien that shoots lasers though.
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,743
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    I actually refer to the sides of the stage as Stoneside and Jeffside, not stage left and stage right, so it would be very problematic if Jeff started playing Stoneside.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,335
    Mike's side and stones side always 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    kaw753 said:
    pjl44 said:
    Just buy the set from the previous Muse tour and save money. Not sure if they have anyone to operate the massive alien that shoots lasers though.
    Sounds like we have the Ten Club contest for March and April
  • Options
    BF25394 said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    I actually refer to the sides of the stage as Stoneside and Jeffside, not stage left and stage right, so it would be very problematic if Jeff started playing Stoneside.
    Well if we really want to get technical, shouldn't they switch sides when they play to the seats behind the stage?
  • Options
    BF25394 said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    Oof, I had a total brainfart here. I refer to it as Mikeside, not Jeffside. No offense meant to Jeff.
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,304
    Loujoe said:
    pjl44 said:
    Mike is a human pick cannon.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    pjl44 said:

Yes, I am bitter.

• Options
    Poncier said:
    pjl44 said:

Yes, I am bitter.

#TEAMMICK
  • Options
    cmikeheltoncmikehelton Posts: 170
    pjl44 said:
       :lol:
    "And the young, they can lose hope
    'Cause they can't see beyond today
    The wisdom that the old can't give away, hey
    Constant recoil
    Sometimes life don't leave you alone."
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    Loujoe said:
    pjl44 said:
    Mike is a human pick cannon.
    True. I was out in Colorado, with the thin air, and had an unexpected peace pick make it pretty pretty far to the tip of my foot. I can picture it now sailing through the skyyyyyyyyyyyyy and... Yoinggggkkk!
  • Options
    It's just a matter of time before Mike puts someone's eye out with one of those things. If Lenny Leonard from The Simpsons were a Pearl Jam fan, it would have already happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRslzYZxC2I

• Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,450
    BF25394 said:
    It's just a matter of time before Mike puts someone's eye out with one of those things. If Lenny Leonard from The Simpsons were a Pearl Jam fan, it would have already happened.

I am sure the band has good insurance.

• Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,390
    In Camden '22 I was right in front of Mike. Maybe an hour and 1/2 into the show my phone is vibrating, so I look at it, Mike slams me in the head with 20 picks and everyone around me dives to the ground, I look up, he's pointing at me laughing.
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,335
    Mike knows what's up
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Good one^^
  • Options
    BF25394 said:

Oh, I got hit right in the eye with one in Mansfield in 2008. Fortunately, no damage.