Comments

• Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,299
    oh man, got me excited for a second

thought Paramount Theatre in Huntington,NY
  • Options
    treestrees Columbus OHIO Posts: 1,822
    edited January 17
    I would think this would be on the tour page menu  where RNDM have , eV and PJ post upcoming shows and not be so unpublished of a event along with MCs and  Mike's and Jeff's  gigs past and future 

PJ Cuyahoga Flalls OH 8/26/1998
    PJ Noblesviile IN 8/18/2000
    PJ Cincinnatti OH 8/20/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 8/21/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 6/24/2003
    PJ Hamilton Ontario 9/13/2005
    PJ Phiadelphia PA 10/3/2005
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/20/2006
    PJ Columbia SC 6/16/2008.....
    e.V Chicago IL 8/21/2008
    e.V Philly PA 6/11/2009
    e.V Bailtimore MD 6/14/2009...
    PJ Chicago IL 8/23/2009
    .PJ...Philly PA 10/27/2009 PJ.Philadephia PA 10/28/2009.
    PJ Columbus OH 5/6/2010
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/9/2010.
    BRAD Columbus OH 10/5/2010
    e.V St.Louis MO 7/1/2011
    .PJ.. East Troy WI 9/3/2011..PJ..East Troy WI 9/4/2011
    Neil Young & Crazy Horse Cleveland OH 10/8/2012
    RNDM Chicago IL11/13/2012
    Alice In Chains/SoundGarden Columbus OH 5/19/2013
    AIC Fort Wayne IN 5/21/2013
    PJ Pittsburgh PA 10/11/2013
    AIC Cincinnati OH 5/17/2014
    AIC Cleveland OH 5/19/2014
    AIC Indianapolis IN 8/19/2014
    PJ Cincinnati OH 10/1/2014
    AIC Cincinnati OH 8/06/2015
    RNDM Chicago IL 3/15/2016
    PJ Columbia SC 4\21\2016
    PJ Lexington KY 4/26/2016
    PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2016
    Soundgarden Columbus OH 5/20/2017 Canceled RIP Chris
    AIC Columbus OH 5/18/2018 
    PJ Chicago IL 8/18/2018 PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2018
    PJ St Louis Missouri 9/18/2022
    AIC Cuyohoga falls Oh. 8/16/2019
    SHAWNSMITH Rip 2019Mark Lanegan Band 5/18/19
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,551
    Wish I could make it out there. Painted Shield needs to come to the Midwest for some shows.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,179

989kpnw

Just announced! The very exciting Loosegroove Revue at the Paramount Theatre with @paintedshield and two former PNW Artists of the Month - @brittanydavismusic and @zoserofficial 🎶 We want to make sure you don’t miss this awesome show! To enter to win a pair of tix:

- Like this post
    - tag a friend
    - Follow @989kpnw and @loosegrooverecords

We will be picking our lucky winner on Monday 1/22
    Must be WA/OR state resident/18+ to enter. We will contact our winner via message from this account only!

• Options

Event information
    Painted Shield members include Stone Gossard, Mason Jennings, Matt Chamberlain, and Brittany Davis The Paramount Theatre is located in downtown Seattle at 911 Pine Street, Seattle, WA 98101. There is an overall 8 ticket limit per patron. Patrons exceeding the ticket limit will have their orders canceled at the venue's discretion. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Mobile barcodes delayed until 4 days prior to event. Venue reserves the right to change delivery methods. Unless otherwise noted, each person must have a ticket regardless of age. No babies in arms. There is no elevator. Stairs only to the balcony level.

• Options

• Options
    Check your email!

An Invite From Stone

Please join me on Saturday, March 2nd at the Paramount Theatre in Seattle to celebrate four years of passionate energy unleashed by the relaunch of Loosegroove Records.

As an added bonus to my Pearl Jam supporters, the first 10 people to buy tickets through the link below will be automatically included in a meet and greet with me and my bandmates.

Regan, Billie and myself couldn't be more excited to share this culmination and the talents of so many artists together in Seattle at this historic venue.

LOOSEGROOVE REVUE

Hosted by me, Stone Gossard. I'll be hosting, emceeing and performing throughout the evening.

Also:
    A full set by Painted Shield (featuring Mason Jennings, Matt Chamberlain, Jeff Fielder, Brittany Davis and me)

Brittany Davis performing with their band and celebrating the solo release of their new album Image Issues.

I couldn't  be more proud and in awe of Brittany Davis. You must experience them live to comprehend. Brittany is an artist of the highest order...

Mason Jennings solo and our newest Loosegroove signings, Zoser and Jonny Polonsky

I hope to see you all there! 

... Check your 10club email ..
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,448
    demetrios said:
    Check your email!

An Invite From Stone

Please join me on Saturday, March 2nd at the Paramount Theatre in Seattle to celebrate four years of passionate energy unleashed by the relaunch of Loosegroove Records.

As an added bonus to my Pearl Jam supporters, the first 10 people to buy tickets through the link below will be automatically included in a meet and greet with me and my bandmates.

Regan, Billie and myself couldn't be more excited to share this culmination and the talents of so many artists together in Seattle at this historic venue.

LOOSEGROOVE REVUE

Hosted by me, Stone Gossard. I'll be hosting, emceeing and performing throughout the evening.

Also:
    A full set by Painted Shield (featuring Mason Jennings, Matt Chamberlain, Jeff Fielder, Brittany Davis and me)

Brittany Davis performing with their band and celebrating the solo release of their new album Image Issues.

I couldn't  be more proud and in awe of Brittany Davis. You must experience them live to comprehend. Brittany is an artist of the highest order...

Mason Jennings solo and our newest Loosegroove signings, Zoser and Jonny Polonsky

When I saw the email, I was hoping it was an invite to the listening event in L.A. this week.
  • Options
    DT6012DT6012 Posts: 214
    demetrios said:

When and how will the “first ten people” be notified? Thanks.
  • Options
    edited January 29
    DT6012 said:
    demetrios said:

When and how will the “first ten people” be notified? Thanks.

The Pearl Jam Email offer is sold out. 

Guessing only those who scored will get another email from Ticketmaster on this special meet & greet offer. 
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    Picked up a pair pretty quickly but wondering when TM notifies. Thanks again. 
  • Options
    Mookie25Mookie25 Seattle Posts: 58
    Scored my tix. Crazy, will be my first concert in Seattle since moving here a few weeks ago!
    "Said he'll see me on the flip side"

Toledo 96 ◘ Columbus 00 ◘ Pittsburgh 00 ◘ Cleveland 03 ◘ Pittsburgh 03 ◘ Alpine Valley 03 ◘ Noblesville 03 ◘ Columbus 03 ◘ Toledo 04 VFC ◘ London, ON 05 ◘ Cleveland 06 ◘ Philly I & II 06 ◘ Cincinnati 06 ◘ VIC 07 ◘ MSG II 08 ◘ EV Memphis 09 ◘ Columbus 10 ◘ Cleveland 10 ◘ EV Boston 11 ◘ PJ20 ◘ Wrigley Field 13 ◘ Buffalo 13 ◘ Detroit 14 ◘ Louisville BNB 22 ◘ Noblesville 23 (24)?

• Options
    OfThePearlOfThePearl Posts: 666
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    demetrios said:
    Check your email!

An Invite From Stone

LOOSEGROOVE REVUE

Also:

When I saw the email, I was hoping it was an invite to the listening event in L.A. this week.
    You and everyone else in SoCal!
  • Options
    Just checking if anyone has received confirmation of meet and greet. Stone?!?
  • Options
    DT6012 said:
    Picked up a pair pretty quickly but wondering when TM notifies. Thanks again. 
    No problemo!
    Mookie25 said:
    Scored my tix. Crazy, will be my first concert in Seattle since moving here a few weeks ago!
    Sweet! It's gonna be awesome!

DT6012 said:
    Just checking if anyone has received confirmation of meet and greet. Stone?!?

I messaged 10club. No word back yet.
  • Options
    From 10club ..

• Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,229
    demetrios said:
    From 10club ..

Probably need a couple days to run background checks
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    From 10club ..

¡Muchas gracias!
  • Options
    DT6012 said:
    demetrios said:
    From 10club ..

¡Muchas gracias!

You're welcome! 
  • Options

brittanydavismusic

Save the dates! March 1st and FREE 🎉 I am also beyond excited to celebrate my album release with you on March 2nd at the @loosegrooverecords revue! AND if you purchase a vinyl through @easystreetrecords - you get a free ticket to the show!!! Going to be a very special one so hope to see you there ♥️

• Options
    StixumStixum Chicago, IL Posts: 32
    Just got the meet & greet confirmation :-) 
    2009 - Chicago
    2010 - NY 2
    2012 - Music Midtown
    2013 - Charlotte, LA 1, LA 2, Wrigley
    2014 - St Louis, ACL Fest 2
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Columbia, Ottawa, Toronto, Fenway 1, Fenway 2, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, San Fran 2 (TOTD), LA (TOTD)
    2017 - Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
    2018 - London 1, London 2, Padova, Seattle 2, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2021 - Ohana 1
    2022 - Las Vegas, Nashville, St. Louis
    2023 - St. Paul 1, St. Paul 2, Chicago 1, Chicago 2, Noblesville
    2024 - Vancouver 1
  • Options
    Stixum said:
    Just got the meet & greet confirmation :-) 

Sweet! B)